Savior (Michael Clifford)

By Calumwonders

“You know what, Michael? You are my savior, and I never would be like the way I am today without you.” More

Savior
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
AUTHORS NOTE
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
UGH
1.8
1.9
2.0
PLEASE READ
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
Epilouge
ANNOUNCEMENT

3.5

397 15 0
By Calumwonders

3.5

Sarah POV

I have just finished my midterms, and it's five thirty. If we want to make it to our flight on time, we must leave soon.

I'm in my dorm room with Diana and Michael, just getting my last minute things ready. Toothbrush, hair brush, tooth paste, a few pairs of underwear. Since we're going to be there for three weeks, we are obviously going to need to do laundry. Still, my bag is quite large and quite full.

"Sarah, you ready to go?" Mike asks me. I do a mental check list in my head.

"Do you have the tickets, boarding passes and passports?"

"I have them." Diana says.

"Then yes, I'm ready." Before we leave, we say a quick goodbye to all our friends, including Andrea and Indie, since they were here.

The ride to the airport is hectic. We're in a city, and airports are always busy. Luckily though, all three of us get through security and to our gate with no problems at 7:25. Twenty minutes before we start to board.

"Hey, guys. I'm kind of hungry. I'm just going to get a quick bite to eat." Michael says, nodding towards the McDonalds near our gate.

"Please be quick. And don't get a drink." I tell him.

"No problem. Do you guys want something?"

"No, thanks." Diana says for the both of us. Mike nods and starts to go get food.

I sigh before I say anything, "I hope my parents aren't disappointed."

"In what?"

"In me! In Michael. Not you, they've always loved you."

"C'mon, Sar. They wouldn't have decided to invite you if they thought they'd be disappointed."

"See Di, this is why I love you." I lay my head on her shoulder and she responds by putting her head on mine.

"Awh, thanks, Sarah. I love you too." We sit like that for a few seconds until Michael comes back.

"Hey, Sarah. You gonna introduce me to your new girlfriend?" He jokes. I laugh and lift up my head.

"Sweetheart, this is Michael, my best friend. Michael, this is Diana, my girlfriend." I fake introduce.

"Nice to meet you." Diana says.

"Everyone here is flying to New York City, New York, going on to Boston, Massachusetts, right?" A lady that works here asks on her microphone. When she doesn't here any no's, she calls out the first set of people. A 1-30. Those thirty people stand up and get in line. Diana, Mikey and I are A 56, 57, and 59, so we're in the next group.

When those first thirty people are boarded, A 31-60 is called up. We get in the back, but eventually, we file onto the plane. Diana decides to sit right next to the wing of the plane. She's in the aisle seat, I'm next to her in the middle, with Mikey by the window.

"These next twenty four hours are going to be the worst hours of my life." Diana says.

"Yeah, probably." I agree. There's still people finding seats, but overall, it looks like we're all on.

The flight attendant starts to speak about safety and shit, but I don't really listen to what she's saying. Eventually, I feel us moving towards the runway.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God." Diana says once we start to pick up. I laugh at her reaction since she's always hated the take offs.

I fall asleep after we've steadily been flying for a few minutes.

-

"Sarah, c'mon wake up." I hear someone say and then a poke in my face. I open my eyes and look out the window. We're on land and there's only a few more people on the plane. Michael us waking me up, and Diana is standing next to me.

"Are we in Boston yet?" I ask.

"No, the pilots are tired. We're in New York City. We need to get off the plane, but we'll be right back on after a short terminal." He explains to me.

"Okay." I say and stand up. I get my carry on and throw it over my shoulder. I follow Diana off the plane with Michael following behind me. "How long was the flight from Melbourne to here?"

"Twenty hours. We have less than an hour to Boston." Diana answers.

"What time is it?"

"Midnight New York time, four PM in Melbourne. In two hours, we should be with your family." Michael says from behind me.

"Good." We walk into the busy New York airport and find a seat.

"How long is it until we board?" I ask.

"At twelve sixteen we board."

"I'm using that bathroom." I run to find the closest bathroom and quickly use it, then I find Mike and Diana again. When I sit down, they dump five packages of peanuts and pretzels on my lap.

"Those are for you."

"Thanks." I open a bag of pretzels. "You know what I realized in the bathroom?"

"What?"

"We just gained fourteen hours of our lives."

"Go us." Diana says as she steals a pretzel. I decide to call my parents to tell them where I am.

I put the phone to my ear and hear a few rings before a small voice answers.

"Connor hi!"

"Why are you calling so early?"

"Oh crap. I forgot it's just past midnight. Did I wake you?"

"Not really. I wasn't sleeping."

"Good. I just wanted to tell you, we are in the New York airport and should be there in two hours."

"Why are you in New York?"

"The plane needed to stop here before going to Boston."

"Okay, Mom left a note on the door. It says where to find the key. It also says to come inside and go to sleep. Michael gets the guest room, and you and Diana will be sharing your room."

"Thank you, Con. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Connor hung up and I put my phone down.

"I'm really excited to see him."

"Connor?"

"Ye-" I'm cut off by the voice of the lady that calls us up. We find another seat my the wing, same order.

Then we take off.

-

We've just arrived in Boston. We gave out bags, and we're all exhausted. The three of us are in a taxi, driving towards my house, paying the man with money we brought that we had to change to American money in the airport.

It's a silent ride. Michael is asleep on my shoulder, and Diana is leaning against the window. But I've already slept for nineteen hours, and I'm too busy watching the buildings flash by as we drive past them. My earbuds are in and I'm listening to All Time Low.

I gasp as I see a building I recognize. I turn my head to the other window, and I see a bunch.

I wake up Diana without waking up Mike. It takes a few shakes, but she does eventually wake up.

"What?"

"We're here, in our hometown." She smiled and looks out the window, me following suit. As we drive past all the houses and companies, memories flood my brain. We even pass my high school.

I graduated there...

It's an emotional ten minutes to my house. When we do arrive, I wake Mikey. Diana pays the driver and he hands us our luggage. I stand in front of the house that I grew up in, taking it all in. I see the note Connor was talking about on the door, in my mom's scribbled handwriting.

Sarah,

I hope your trip here was enjoyable and that you got some sleep. If you're hungry, there's some leftover pizza on the counter. Michael will be sleeping in the guest room and you will be sharing your room with Diana, since you have a bunk bed.

There's a key under the welcome mat. Come in, and go to sleep. The three of you must be so tired. I'll wake you up in the morning for breakfast. We're having pancakes.

Welcome home, honey. I love you.

-Mom xx

I grab the key and open the door. The scent of cinnamon candles and roses hits me as soon as I walk in.

The same as a year ago.

"Mike, I'll show you to the guest room and let Sarah sink it in, okay?" Diana whispers, since it's two in the morning.

"Okay. Good night, Sarah." He pecks my lips and follows Diana up the stairs.

I sit down on the couch. The same couch I watched many television shows with my family. The same couch Matt taught me to play video games on. The same couch Connor was in when I was arguing with my parents.

God, this house has to many damn memories. I'm going to bed.

I take my bag up the stairs to my old room, where Diana is already, in the bottom bunk.

"I haven't been in this bed in a while." She says. Whenever she slept over, she was in that bed, and I was on the one on top. I laugh and change into pajamas. I climb up the ladder to my bed and I snuggle into it. "Welcome home, Sarah." I hear from below me.

I'm home.

A/N: hi.

She's HOMEEEE.

Well that was fun.

I had to research a lot. Like timezones, the length of flights. Ugh.

TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE. HOLY SHIT BALLS.

UPDATE! Im wearing my little sisters shoes bc my feet are cold.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.9K 30
Some things come unexpected.
448K 14.1K 45
"You fixed me, Riley" Michael said, green eyes sparkling in the moonlight "I need this. I need you. Forget everyone else. Be mine tonight"
81K 1.7K 126
Imagines about the amazing , wonderful, Michael Gordon Clifford