Broken Devil

Bởi pihuaroraa

Ezron Stone is the definition of a man with a haunting soul and cold heart. Never trusting anyone. Not even h... Xem Thêm

Broken Devil
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Unedited)
Chapter 15(Unedited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Unedited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Unedited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Unedited)
Chapter 30(Unedited)
Chapter 31(Unedited)
Chapter 32(Unedited)
Chapter 33(Unedited)
Chapter 34(Unedited)
Chapter 35(Unedited)
Chapter 36 (Unedited)
Chapter 37(Unedited)
Chapter 38(Unedited)
Chapter 39 (Unedited)
Chapter 40(Unedited)
Chapter 41 (Unedited)
Chapter 42( Unedited)
Chapter 43 (Unedited)
Chapter 44 (Unedited)
Chapter 45 ( Unedited)
Chapter 46(Unedited)
Chapter 47 (Unedited)
Chapter 48(Unedited)
Chapter 49 (Unedited)
Chapter 50(Unedited)
Chapter 51 (Unedited)
Chapter 52(Unedited)
Chapter 53 (Unedited)
Chapter 54 (Unedited)
Chapter 55( Unedited)

Chapter 19

10.6K 317 13
Bởi pihuaroraa

Lia

Socialites parties are really boring.I've been sitting on the same table Ezron left me at for past half an hour.The most amazing thing about this party is this chocolate cake which is the 3rd slice till now.He disappeared somewhere and has not return yet.I looked around umpteenth time for him but no sign.

People are walking around in fancy clothes and drinks in their hand.Few are laughing,few are flirting,few are trying to build network for themselves.There is an invisible mask that many of them are wearing here,eyes that have so many stories to tell.

The sound of a chair being moved beside me was heard.
"What a beautiful lady like you is doing here all alone."
Mr.Moris sat on the table opposite to me as I was blushing a bit because I had my mouth filled with cake.Gulping it down faster I opened my mouth to respond to him.

"I am having a cake here right now,it is really delicious and also this party" I said.

"What?This party is delicious too?"He said while smirking.

A small laugh slipped through my mouth.

"Oh no no,what I meant is that the party is beautiful,thankyou for inviting us"I said with a smile.

"The pleasure is all mine,my lady"He said with a flirtatious smirk and a wink while I shifted my gaze uncomfortably.

A throat clearing came to my rescue and I looked up to see the devil himself taking a sit beside me.

"Ah,Mr.Stone I was keeping company to your wife"He said his gaze directed to man sitting beside me whose hands were behind my chair.

He nodded curtly while his eyes turned towards me narrowing down a bit while I held my self to not back away.

" I think Mr.Stone you should bring Lia more often to such parties to make her associated with all the people"Mr.Moris said while looking at me.I just shifted my eyes to the person beside him and saw him clenching his jaw.

Ezron slammed his fist on the table.
"No"He said in a cold tone while glaring at Mr.Moris who was startled a bit but sat still.He put his hand up in a surrendered position.I put my hand on his fist immediately as  a reflex while passing an apologetic smile to Mr.Moris who smiled easily at me while the devil's glare shifted to mine.

Suddenly Mr.Silvetti caught our attention who was on the stage and asked Ezron to come on the stage for an important announcement to be made.I looked at Ezron as he turned towards me.He stared at me and stood up from the chair.

Keeping one hand behind my chair he dropped a kiss on my temple while bending down murmuring.
"I will come back in few minutes darling"His gaze fixed on Mr.Moris while I still had my eyes wide and cheeks on flames.

Calm down Lia,its all just an act and nothing else.

I said to my self and looked at Ezron who was on the stage while Mr.Silvetti patting his back,I could see how much everyone in this room respected Ezron as if he is a king himself,I couldn't help but feel pride takeover my heart looking at him proudly for what he has achieved.

"You must really love him"A voice said beside me.I had almost forgot he was still sitting here.

I turned towards him blushing down a bit while nodding hesitantly.

Love?Not sure
A little bit of crush?Yes
I admire him very much for who he is today.He has worked really hard to reach where he is today.I have seen him being in Forbes top list.His hardwork is seen in the way he puts himself in work.

Immediately my eyes followed him like a magnet.The sight in front of me made me frown a bit,Ezron was standing in front of a woman who looked beautiful from her side profile.Who is she?And why is he looking at her in such a rage?His hands were literally shaking from clenching his fist.Oh no,I hope he does not create any chaos.The lady put her hands on his arm and thats when he exploded as he jerked off his hand from her clutch and turned towards in my direction meeting my anxious eyes.

His eyes held so much anger but also so much pain that couldn't be hidden.Once he was in front of me,he took my wrist in a tight grip and dragged me out while I sped up to match the pace,I could see the host of the party coming towards us from the corner of my eyes but he was already dragging me out of the door.I turned my head and gave them an assuring smile.

Tugging me forward he took a turn probably a back door to avoid the paparazzi.Soon we were out in the back garden while he took out his phone to order the driver to bring the car.His hold was tight on my wrist the whole time and his speed was fast as if wanting to runaway from here.

Due to which I stumbled forward and fell on the ground because the heels twisted a bit as I was almost running.Ezron looked down at me almost glaringly as if all of it is my fault.
I stood up painfully fast though pain shoot from my ankles in the whole body,I took hold of his arm to support myself.

"Clumsy woman"He said while walking towards the car.I looked up at him as he  held my hand which were cluctching his arm.I couldn't concentrate on anything as the pain was unbearable right now.Taking deep breath I took a seat in the car,and breathed in relief as the pressure on my ankle lightened but it was short lived as another pain went through my leg and I bit on my lower lip to stop the whimper.I felt tears welling up my eyes but I quickly wiped away before he can notice.

He sat beside me with clenched fist as if controlling himself ,I don't know what happened but it has to do something with that lady.

Is she his lover?

An unknown ache settled in my heart at the thought of it,he had already cleared that this relationship means nothing to him.I brushed off the thought as soon as we reached the hotel.The driver opened my door and as soon I was out,I stumbled forward as the pain in my ankle was 10× more than before and finally a loud whimper left my mouth.

Before I can fall face front on the ground strong arms took hold of me and I opened my eyes to see the stormy eyes staring into mine.But I didn't focus much as the pain kept on increasing distracting me.Ezron looked down at my feet.My ankle is swollen.

Suddenly I was up in the air or more like in the arms of this handsome specimen.Tears kept flowing from my eyes because of the unbearable pain and I encircled my hands around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.He looked down at me and cursed under his breath.

Taking the elevator we soon reached our floor and opened the door.Settling me down on the bed he sat on the edge while taking my injured foot in his hold.

A loud painful gasp echoed through the room as he pressed a finger on my swoollen ankle.

"Who told you to fucking wear a heel if you get shoe blisters through it and also cannot walk in it"He said angrily while getting up and went out of the room.

He just went away leaving me in pain here.Is that how much he hates me?Why?Am I that intolerably bad to him?

I looked at my ankle,it was really swollen into a purplish colour while I had blisters at the back of my ankles due to the heels.Suprisingly he came back to the room with a first aid kit and sat in the same position as before,the only difference is that he now only was in black fitted shirt and pant.Taking my legs in his lap tingles spread through my body at the little touch.

He looked up at me in the eyes with such a emotion that I forgot about everything going around,hundreds of emotion went through his eyes.

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"He asked suddenly completely taking me off guard as I looked at him confusingly.But before I could open my mouth a yelp left out of it and truckload of pain passed through my body as I looked down,he had twisted my ankle back to place and I couldn't help the small sound of pain passing through my lips.

Ezron massaged my ankle in a soothing way while applying an ointment.
"Sh sh,its going to be over soon"He murmured while rubbing the spot.I nodded my head while trying to smile but could not as the pain kept my lips quivering in pain.He applied a tube to my blisters too.

"Thankyou"I said to him softly.He nodded curtly and stood there for few seconds while staring at me I shifted uncomfortably in the gown.I cannot stand up and go to change my clothes.I looked up at him to see him still standing on the same place.

He started unbuttoning his shirt and I looked at him in horror.
"Wh-what are you doing?"I said while backing away slightly but the headboard prevented me to do so.

I looked at his shirtless form and couldn't help glancing at his muscles and abs that were outlined as if photoshopped.I gulped when I saw him nearing my side.He forwarded his hands in my direction shoving his shirt on my lap.

"Wear it"He ordered me
I guess that's his way to make me comfortable.I nodded my head slightly and he turned around to walk out the door.

"Um actually"I said as he was almost at the door but stopped at my voice,his muscles tensed at the back.I however continued as he turned around to face me.

"The d-dress um z-zip,I cannot reach it"I said while ducking my head down as shade of embarrassment took over my cheeks.He clenched his fists tight and I almost thought he is not going to help me but he strode angrily in my direction while I turned with a red face slightly so that my back was in his sight.

Soon I heard the sound of a zip going down as his finger slightly touched down my bare back that made me shiver with new sensation.I closed my eyes as I could feel his eyes on it.Suddenly the warmth I felt few seconds ago left as he took his hand back and speedily walked out of the door with a thud sound while I stared at it feeling a bit upset.

Why would I feel so upset?
_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and also this chapter is unedited which will be soon edited.
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.
Stay safe.
Stay healthy.

-Pihu

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.3K 185 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...
5.7K 295 22
she is an innocent soul in devils realm the devil himself cage her for him he has no intention to let her go "you are woke up sweetheart " when tho...
4.1K 25 11
I should've known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. Women like her are made to destroy men like me. Given to me to start a war; I was too eager...
3.3M 89.3K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...