One Shots

By Sincerely_1215

One shots including multiple anime's~ Some at the beginning are from when I first started Wattpad, and they l... More

Misaki Yata x Reader
Koaru Hitachiin x Reader
Death The Kid x Reader
Human Raphael x Reader
Mahiro Fuwa x Reader
Human Rapheal x Reader prt 2
Mahiro Fuwa x Reader prt 2
Hikaru Hitatchiin x Reader
Black*Star x Child!Reader
Laxus Dreyer x Reader
Black*Star x Reader
Izaya Orihara x reader
Death The Kid x Reader
Amaimon x Tomboy! Reader
SuperBoy x Reader
Izaya Orihara X Pregnant!Reader
Misaki Yata X Reader
Shizuo Hewijima X Reader
Damian Wayne X Reader
Haruka Nanase X Sad!Reader
Bart Allen X Reader
Death The Kid X Reader Prt 2
Levi X Mute!Reader
Dick Grayson (NightWing) X Reader
A/N
Nagisa Hasuki X Reader
Sinbad X Reader
Rin Okumura X HalfDemon!Reader
Yukio Okumura X Reader
Mahiro Fuwa X Reader
Rin Okumura X Reader
Wally West X Reader
Ja'Far X Reader
Hinata Shoyo X Reader
Sebastian Michaelis X Reader
Hikaru Hitachiin X Pregnant!Reader
Peter Parker X Reader
A/N
Shizuo Heiwajima X Reader
Masrur X Reader
A/N
Shou Kurusu X Reader
Hiroomi Nase X Reader
Yoshino Takigawa X Reader
Judal X Reader
Yuri Katsuki X Reader
Levi X Mute!Reader Prt 2
Kaneki Ken X Reader
Hiroomi Nase X Reader
Yukio Okumura X Pregnant!Reader
Misaki Yata X Reader
Izuku Midoriya X Reader
Izuku Midoriya X Pregnant! Reader
Haruka Nanase X Reader
Makoto Tachibana X Bad! Reader
Rei Ryugazaki X Blind! Reader
Pidge X Reader
A/N
Oikawa Tooru X Reader
Mikoto Suoh X Badass! Reader
Neito Monoma X Reader
Rin Matsuoka X Mermaid!Reader
Sinbad X Reader Part One
Sinbad X Reader Part Two
BlackStar X Reader
Loki X Reader
Sweet Pea X Reader
Kouen X Reader
Eren Jeager X Reader
Akihito Kanbara X Reader
Katsuki Bakugo X Suicidal!Reader
Shinsou Hitoshi X Reader
RANT
Keith Kogane X Reader
Hinata Shoyo X Reader
James Griffin X Reader
Rin Okumura X Reader
Kaoru Hitatchiin X Reader
Pirate! Levi X Siren! Reader
Night Wing X Villain! Male! Reader
Saruhiko Fushimi X Reader
Rin Okumura X Insecure! Reader
Inosuke X Reader
Saruhiko Fushimi X Reader
Damian Wayne X Reader
Midoriya Izuku X Reader
Kaminari Denki X Reader part 1
Kaminari Denki X Reader part 2
Kaminari Denki X Reader part 3
Damian Wayne X Reader
Obi X Reader
Prince Izana X Reader
Arthur Boyle X Reader
Amaimon X Reader
Damian Wayne X Reader
Reggie X Reader
Haruka Nanase X Reader
Nishinoya Yuu X Reader
Levi X Reader Modern AU part 1
Yaku Morisuke X Tall!Reader
A/N (please read!)

Levi X Reader Modern AU Part 2

722 16 6
By Sincerely_1215

Hello everyone~ here is the extremely long part two of The LevixReader modern AU!!
But before you get into that, if you would be ever so inclined, I just impulsively published a whole ass story!
I'm sure many of you have seen Carol and Tuesday, which I was unsure of at first, but I binge watched it these past three days and it's amazing!! The music is beautiful and the story is awesome, so if you haven't watched it please do!!
It also deserves a ton of FanFiction, especially since the literal ending was "to be continued, in your mind".
Anyways, the story is about Tao:

This cool guy👆🏻☝🏻
So please visit my page and check out the story called "Human".

-

It was frustrating, to be an introvert with no introvert friends. To be someone who lifted their phone in the middle of the night only to see that the person you knew best drunk texting you. You wondered if there was ever a weekend night where she didn't go out to the bar, or to the club, just to get drunk and party as if that was better than anything else.
You didn't go to bars, you'd never been to one - you didn't really drink, and no one invited you anyways. You were too much to deal with - quiet, reserved, respectful. You weren't a party animal, and even though you could certainly dance, you didn't want to.
You had lived all your life separate from others, wondering what was wrong with you. Why didn't you like drinking, or going to bars? Why didn't you have a bunch of friends and money and good grades? Everyone else seemed to have it so easy, making friends with whomever they wanted, and getting into relationships like it was the simplest process in the world.
Maybe it was because you were smarter than that. You didn't settle for just anything, you worked your ass off to have better.
But on nights like these, when your best friend who used to be more like you, who bonded with you over having never been kissed, started kissing guys without a care... It made you think that maybe if you went to bars and got drunk all the time, you'd be a more appealing person. Everyone that went out and got drunk seemed to meet hot guys all the time, and when you just went to work and did your own thing peacefully, all you got was desperate, unhygienic losers who thought they were better than you. They smoked and vaped and never dressed nice, they cut you off and insulted your hobbies when you'd try to talk to them, and you suppose yes, that is where the alcohol comes in.
But you weren't just going to settle. You never had, you never will. You're better than this, you care about yourself and your future, and you know you deserve better.
Everyone says you have to love yourself to love others. You have to lower your standards, you have to go out more. But that really is bullshit. Because there are girls out there that are so far from truly loving themselves and they're all in relationships. There are girls with such high standards it's ridiculous, and they have beautiful, mature men all over them. There are girls who never go out and never dress nice and they have boyfriends too.
So why were you so different?
"Hey. Quit spacing out, lunch ended ten minutes ago."
You didn't reply, blinking and moving  your gaze back to your desk, your computer screen had turned off.
Weeks ago now, you watched Levi walk away after helping you on a project and you thought to yourself, I have a chance. All my hope, it isn't lost.
But I was a fool. I'm always a fool.

Before you knew it, the sun had set and you were still sitting in front of your computer, trying to get some things done. Trying not to think about how lonely you felt, and how abnormal you felt.
"Hard work pays off?" You whispered to yourself, typing away, "Bullshit."
"What are you going off about? Are you still not done?"
"Leave me alone. It's after hours." You retorted, continuing to slam your fingers down on the keys to try and get out of here before you fell asleep at the desk and some security guard found you.
"You've been out of it all day. What's going on?"
You sighed heavily, finally turning to look at the male who glared right back at you. Levi Ackerman, someone you could never have. He may be compatible with you and your life style, but that doesn't mean he'd ever like you.
Part of you wanted to tell him what was wrong, but you couldn't. You would just look like a desperate bitch, lonely and tired and pathetic. You were  strong enough that you certainly didn't need anyone, but sometimes you wanted it. You wanted it so bad that it felt like you needed it. You wanted to have someone to give things to, and someone who'd give back to you as well. Someone respectful and mature and chivalrous, someone smart and serious.
Someone like Levi.
"Snap out of it."
"Sorry." You replied quickly, blinking again, "I have to finish this."
You could almost feel the annoyance radiating off of him when you turned back around in your chair and kept working, and you gasped as he grabbed your chair and turned you back around, "What the hell is wrong with you, Y/N?"
You rose a brow, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
"Confronting you. Now either tell me what's been going on in that pee brain of yours, or I won't let you come back to work until you've recovered!"
"WHAT?!" You hissed, quickly moving to stand up, forcing him to step back.
"I will be coming back to work even if I'm on my death bed, you piece of shit! Work is all I have, okay?! It's the only place I have to go, the only place I can be where I'm not alone - you will not take that from me!" You yelled, trying to hold back the wave of emotion that was swirling in your heart, a bomb ticking quickly,
"You've got everything don't you! Money, power, women, you're just so amazing that you think you can come in here and put your face up to mine and speak down to me?! I am a 23 year old, beautiful woman, who will not be treated like dirt for the rest of my fucking life! And for your information, Levi, if any ones a pee brain - it's Petra!"
"So that's what it is." He sighed, placing his hands in his pockets as you wiped your eyes, though the tears still kept welling. You couldn't stop it, and it kept overflowing.
"You can't let stupid things get to you, Y/N."
"Shut up! Everyone... everyone always seems one step ahead of me, even though I've worked the hardest!"
"And by one step ahead... you mean..."
"Oh I dunno." You sniffled, shrugging dramatically, "Socially, romantically, just the only things that really fucking matter in living your best life, or, whatever."
"I know you have plenty of men interested in you."
You groaned loudly, throwing your head back, "Don't even start! What men? Huh? Low lives? Guys who only own two pairs of pants and never wash their hair and still act like their fifteen and who smoke all the time like it's the coolest thing ever?! And don't you dare tell me to lower my standards, because- because I fucking won't! I deserve better than that!"
"Of course you do."
"What?"
"Of course you deserve better, Y/N." Levi began, "And those guys who I've seen pestering you in the lobby. You should have told me they weren't welcome."
You fell silent, the waves still trembled your body and you wished you didn't have to feel anything at all.
"Come on, turn off your computer and come with me."
You glanced up at him and he gestured with his eyes to your screen, that was still on, and even though having unfinished work made you queasy, you did as told and gathered your things, following him out to the elevator.
The ride was silent, and you had to bite the inside of your cheek to keep from crying again. Now you just felt like an idiot, you had only gone out on a couple business related lunches with Levi, and now you were spilling out your heavy inner turmoil and he probably felt obligated to you now because he asked what was wrong.
I'm such an idiot. And I'm so, so tired. So tired of being the outcast.
"Where are you going?"
"Home." You replied quietly, looking back at him to see his frown.
"And do what?"
"Uh... I don't know?"
"Come with me. We're going out for dinner."
"Huh? B-but- I can't go looking like this!"
"What's wrong with how you look? You're a beautiful woman, aren't you?"
"Well, yeah, but..."
He stepped up to you and held out a small cloth, "Wipe your tears. You'll feel better after you eat some good food. I can't imagine what disgusting concoction you'll make up if I let you go home with that mind set."
Fair enough, I guess. You sighed as you followed him to his car, slipping into the passenger seat and taking a breath of the clean air. You know he's had the car for a while, but it still smelt and looked like new.
After you had your seat belt on and he started on his way, you wiped your tears and listened carefully to the music playing lightly on the radio.

Levi opened the door for me and you lifted your head as you entered the restaurant, looking up to the waiter as he smiled lightly at your presence. Your ears filled with light chatter and the smell of rich lingered in the air, an aroma of carefully perfected dishes and table manners.
Fine wine... You sighed, looking at the bottle on display in front of you as Levi spoke to the man.
Impressive. That's an expensive bottle to just let sit there. You thought, quickly frowning. Levi had taught you more about wine then anything else.
"This way, please."
You turned and followed the two to a secluded room where Levi sat down with a breath of relief and you across from him, waiting for the waiter to leave before letting your shoulders fall.
"A private room? I know you're here often, but I didn't know you came this often."
"It's nice to have some space to myself in a place like this. Besides, the view is wonderful."
You turned from his eyes studying the menu to the city below us. The night was dark, a perfect kind of dark, without clouds or a foggy wind, and the lights glowed.
"It is." You mused.
When the waiter returned, Levi ordered for the both of you. The first time he brought you here, the prices threw you off the rail and you swallowed in fear of not being able to decide, so Levi offered to do it for you, since he knew the place well. Somehow, he seemed to know exactly what you liked - even with wine preference, even though you've never really drank wine before.

Eventually, your tears had dried so no one would be able to tell you ever cried, and Levi and you talked less and less about work and more about our hobbies and interests.
"I wish I could play." You hummed, sipping your wine, your plates empty, "Anyone who plays has this prestigious enchantment to them. The piano is the best instrument of music ever created by mankind."
"You think so?"
"I do." You rested your head on your hand, swirling the little bit of wine left around the bottom of the glass. You didn't feel like exploding anymore, but you still felt a bit restless - like this was just a momentary, one time moment of peace and you'd have to go back to suffering tomorrow.
"I'll get the front desk to keep out that hooligan who's been hitting on you. Never liked him anyways."
"Thank god." You grumbled, "I wish I was brave enough to just tell him to fuck off."
"It's funny how you were able to say it to me but not to him."
"Sorry."
"Don't apologize. You needed to vent, I understand that."
You sat up straight again and set down your glass, looking up at Levi to see him gazing right back at you. Surprisingly, you could somehow tell whether he was glaring at you or not.
"Thank you for taking me out." You said, and he nodded diligently, "I can help pay for the bill-"
"No need." He quickly said, "I'll cover it."
"But, this isn't on business, it's not fair."
"I will pay the bill. I'm the one who invited you out, alright?" He insisted, a bit of firmness in his voice, a voice he used when giving instruction at the office.
"Alright." You gave in, letting him do as he pleased. It may be that he'd never let you pay when you went out, business or not, but you know this didn't mean that you had to owe him. But it still felt like you did.

Even though he said he'd pay, we still sat for a while as if waiting for the waiter to finally get the courage to check up on us. Levi didn't exactly have the most approachable face.
"Y/N." Levi called out, minutes of silence having past while you stared out the window at the moving cars, "I'd like to ask your permission to court you."
Your eyes widened and you quickly looked at him, shocked to see a slight redness to his cheeks but still the same harsh gaze - as if he was in deep focus.
"I want to show you how real men are supposed to treat beautiful women like you."
"You... you think that I'm?"
"Of course I do. You said it yourself, who am I to deny your beauty?"
I didn't know he could be romantic...
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"Don't make me ask again."
You snorted slightly, he literally just said he'd show you how a real man treats women and then says something like that. He's probably just embarrassed though.
"Well, if it's permission you want, then I'll grant it. I look forward to getting to know you, Levi."
"Treat me more like a romantic interest then a colleague. Except for when we're working."
"Of course." You giggled, "I'll do my best too, Levi, to prove I'm worthy of it."
"You already have."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
36.1K 430 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
32.9K 443 17
Just someone one shots because why not I update randomly- Motivation for non oneshots = .001 Motivation for oneshots = .01 β˜οΈπ”½π•π•¦π•—π•—β˜οΈ β›“angstβ›“ 🩸...
74.9K 1.8K 17
α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄€ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ™α΄‡κœ±Ιͺᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡Κœα΄α΄‘ A series of Todobaku one-shots that I've written for you to hopefully enjoy.