ฯฮนโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰//Haikyuu!!

By tobesmilk

๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ. ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26(1)
27(2)
28(3)
29(4)
30(5)
31(6)
32(7)
33(8)
34(9)
35(10)
36(11)
37(12)
38(13)
39(14)
40(15)
42(17)
43(18)
44(19)
45(20)
46(21)
47(23)
48(23)
49(24)
50(25)

41(16)

22.2K 687 943
By tobesmilk

Johzenji really started to take shape. Slowly, the gap Karasuno made, was getting smaller.

The top four 4, really was being shown during this second set.

"Johzenji hasn't been able to stop Hinata's quick attacks, this is where we take it." Takinoue states as Hinata gets ready for his quick attack. "What the-? They're not marking him?"

We notice that Johzenji all get ready for receiving.

They have brains?

Hinata doesn't know how to aim his spikes as well, so this is probably their best plan.

The libero could hardly get it up, all he did was stop its momentum and go forward. Dye headed guy makes an amazing save and kicks up a set. Which another player, jumps over him and slams the ball down.

We weren't ready for that, we didn't even get the receive.

"A two point game huh?" Takin our points out. I slowly make my way off my ass and stand next to Yachi. "Aobo Johsai went with this counterattack too. Hinata's spikes are still pretty light."

"Oh, they'll find a way." I sigh over the railing.

I stare at Kageyama and Hinata diverging a plan already.

They serve it over and Noya gets the receive. Kageyama gives Hinata the fast set and I could tell, Hinata knew where he was putting the ball.

Only because, it went to the only valuable, open spot, on the court.

"They always find a way." I finish, after the play.

The point gap got wider and we were only one point away, from match point. Don't slip up now.

Hinata goes for the spike and aims for the open spot. Woah. Blondey received that, from so close up.

Great move, but so easy to mess up and break a finger.

The setter gives it to an outside hitter and they score a point.

Doesn't matter to us though. Hinata pulled out his new, special attack and pulled a feint on them.

"Match point!" Yachi jumped.

We better get our point easily and no dramatic rally.

We send the serve over with a good receive in return.

Wait a second?

"Another synchronized attack?" Yachi asks. I hope they remember what happened last time they did this on set point.

Blonde head was confident with his hit and Daichi couldn't get the block.

I take it back, about the rally. Noya please save it.

It's-It's out?!

"Oh yeah!" Yachi shouts into my ear, with so much joy in her high pitched voice.

I let out a sigh of relief and Takinoue and I first bump behind perky pant's back and started clapping.

"They just made it to the top 8." Takinoue points out.

The boys say their thank yous and start cleaning up.

Yachi and I head down to the guys to congratulate them. She kept highlighting me on moments from the game, as if I wasn't watching with her. She talked, using Hinata's language though and made sound affects, so I only have to pretend that I understood what she was saying.

Simple minded.

"Wooh! You guys did it!" She screams the moment we see our team.

Tanaka and Noya sprint towards her with high tens waiting to be slapped. Yachi played along, but also worried on how she was going to do it.

In a mid-air jump, Enmoshita caught up to them too and grabbed them by the shirt.

"Calm down you guys, she doesn't have enough hands for all of your high fiving." He reminds them.

"Uh, right." The two said together, which was enough to make Yachi giggle.

After their high tens they hesitantly look at me, since I'm not one to give those.

I leave them with the satisfaction of giving them fist bumps while they had their hands open for a high five.

It's how it works.

"Good job bud." I congratulate Daichi, also with a normal fist bump.

I look over at Kageyama who was already looking at me. He bowed, which took me by surprise.

"Thank you for earlier." He says, referring back to when he hurt his face.

I slightly laugh and mess around with his hair as his head was down.

Our little moment was ruined by cheering from the inside of the gym. We check and find out the next game they're playing is, WakuNan.

WakuNan, hm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a good nights sleep, we all find ourselves in the Sendai City Gym for the next day.

Please lord let Daichi advance to the next round.

"Oh, Shimada." Yachi calls out. I look over from my seat and see a familiar face walk over. "Are you here by yourself?"

"Yeah, Takinoue had to work late today, but he might have time to come by later." He tells them.

He notices me on the seat and delivers a wave, I was about to wave back but, a loud voice emerges from next to us.

"Man, I am freaking out here!" Oh, that voice. I look to my left and see Saeko strutting up here."Stuff like this really gets my panties into a twist."

"H-Hello." Yachi stuttered to say.

Hehe, they haven't met yet. That's cute.

"So I guess you two have been taking care of my little Ryu for me. I'm Saeko, his older sister." She spews out, then notices her brother on the court. "Ryu! Tanaka! Yoo-hoo!"

Noya notices her and gets all existed, Tanaka on the other hand, seemed rather annoyed and embarrassed.

I couldn't imagine myself like that with Daichi, literally impossible for me. I even laughed at myself for thinking of it.

"Oh, little Padema!" Saeko notices me and climbs the steps to give me, one big hug. I awkwardly let it happened and just kept my chin up and my arms by my side.

"Hey Big Sis." I quietly say as she starts to release.

"Where'd you get this sweatshirt? It's so comfy." She asks while weirdly caressing my arms.

I slowly move away then look down at the great sweatshirt I'm wearing, automatically I turn red.

Oh.

"Is this your little boyfriends?!" She shouts in my face. She bat her eyes up and tries to think, "What's his name, the tall, angry looking fella?"

"Kageyama!" Yachi answers for her.

Oh, thanks.

"Yeah, him!" Big Sis exclaims.

I slowly nod my head and she does the stupid, kissy expressions, the same Tanaka does. I roll my eyes and she laughs while going down to Yachi and Shimada.

I totally forgot I was wearing this. So that's why Kageyama kept looking at me.

I look down at him and see he's in game mode. Hm.

Without missing a beat, I take a whiff of the sweatshirt that hasn't been washed yet, and sheesh.

He smells.....so, good. What the fu-

"Whoo! Let's go Karasuno!" Yachi shouts as the game starts.

"All right, start off with a quick attack and give them a good state!" It's like Shimada knew exactly what they were gonna do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's as if, Hinata and WakuNan's number 1, could read each other like a book, but then close the book every now and then. That little rival between them two, kept the score going up for both teams.

That isn't good.

I also noticed, Daichi is being a lot more calm than usual. Must be something on the court, but even from up here I see his smile more confident than ever.

It's a nice smile.

"This is the longest rally we've had today." Shimada points out.

Invest myself more into the game and get on the edge of my seat. Nobody's letting that ball drop.

Tanaka dug it up and Kageyama sent it to Asahi. He spikes it down and their libero just picks it back up again. They send a spike over and gets a deflection off a triple block. Daichi runs and saves it, Noya runs and saves his saves.

Daichi runs to get the last hit, but, Tanaka also runs to get the last hit.

I could feel my throat ache from holding back tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 16.2K 44
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ "๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ" ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ :)) - Part TWO of m...
755K 22K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
150K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...