ฯฮนโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰//Haikyuu!!

By tobesmilk

๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ. ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26(1)
27(2)
28(3)
29(4)
30(5)
31(6)
33(8)
34(9)
35(10)
36(11)
37(12)
38(13)
39(14)
40(15)
41(16)
42(17)
43(18)
44(19)
45(20)
46(21)
47(23)
48(23)
49(24)
50(25)

32(7)

23.6K 833 1.2K
By tobesmilk

"Could I sit with you on the bus?" I awkwardly ask Daichi as we drive over to the school.

It's the middle of the night and the boys are heading back to Tokyo.

Now that it's summer break I could go with them on this week of training camp.

"Yeah kiddo, but why? Something wrong with you and Kageyama?" How did he crack my problem already.

"No, I just want to sit with you for this long drive." I face the window and rest my head on the window.

"Yeah okay." He gave me his unconvinced tone as we turned into the school's parking lot.

Part of being the captain's younger sister is, always arriving early.

We relaxed in the car for a little bit and waited for someone else to show up.

Daichi slept and told me to keep an eye out. But really, I just sat and thought about how hungry I am.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone walk over.

"Daichi, wake up." I slightly shook him awake and he nearly slapped me when he rolled over. "Suga's here."

He pulled his seat up and we got out of the car and met with him. They talked over their third year stuff and I got to stay in the car with my headphones on.

Soon enough everyone started arriving and then Daichi kicked me out of the car.

Don't know what for, I just ended up standing by Tsuki and Tadashi for another 5 minutes until we left.

I felt Kageyama consistently glancing at me while he got his luggage ready. I had also been glancing at him, hoping he would talk to me first.

We ended up not saying a word by the time we we're already on the bus.

I got window seat, Daichi loves isle seat, but hates to admit it.

"Woah, the Sawamuras together for once? Why isn't little Daichi sitting with her stupid boyfriend?" Tanaka says while walking past us.

"Can it Tanaka." Both my brother and I say.

"The power of the Sawamura's is scary." Suga states while walking past us.

I restrain myself from looking at Kageyama once he passes by. Instead, I put my headphones on and slept on the window ledge of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I notice we weren't at the same training camp as last time. Either way, this place is a lot more colorful than Miyagi, but not all that different.

Although, Hinata doesn't have any knowledge about how the Tokyo Tower looks like.

I slouched over the moment I got off the bus.

"Stop slouching." My brother tells me after slapping my back.

Kuroo approaches us laughing.

This guy.

"Now I see the resemblance between you too. What's up Padema?" He greets me with a little fist bump and I walked by his side the rest of the way.

He made fun of Hinata and how stupid he displays his knowledge of the city. He isn't wrong either.

They all talked during the walk and I looked around a little bit more.

This place is pretty big, but not like some of the other schools we've been at, but it does seem bigger than the last training camp we went to in Tokyo. 

"Good luck you two." I tell Kuroo and my brother before going over to one of the bathrooms.

I went in there and changed into some volleyball clothes myself.

I got permission to use one of the empty gyms and practice. Although, it's a little difficult to practice by myself and it's not like I can ask any of the boys to join me.

I worked on serving...A lot of serving. To the point where I couldn't feel my arms anymore.

I went for another one but, I had no more strength. And I forgot water ughh.

I fell to the floor and laid on my back trying to catch my breath.

Soon enough, I felt ready again but I heard someone at the door.

"Huh? Padema?" I look upside and make out to see Yachi. "Are you okay?"

I give her a thumbs up and hop on my feet.

I walk over to her as she looks at the gym. I take a glance as well and see I've used up all the balls in the basket that was kept here.

I'll come back and clean them.

"Have you been practicing this whole time?" She asks me as we start to walk together to I don't know where. I nod and notice she's trying to give me a water. "Here."

"Thank you!" I seem to have startled her, she jumped the moment I took the water. I drank it all down and felt a lot better. "Why are you out here?"

"Well the boys lost their set and the punishment was-" She gets cut off by a bunch of panting guys running down a hill.

Yikes, that isn't nice.

"Nothing like a great run up a pretty hill...IN PAINFUL AND BURNING HEAT!" Tanaka shouts after finishing his water and being brought to his knees.

"Padema, you should join us in these." Noya tells me.

"Good idea, but we're not going to lose again." Daichi tells them and they walk back into the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yachi hands me a new bottle of water after running my eighth hill dash with the guys.

Can they please not lose anymore this week?

Thank the lord the day is done. I haven't felt this sore ever since Oikawa made me do his morning workout with him.

"Let's go, Padema." Kuroo approaches me just as I stepped back into the gym I was practicing in. Him, along with some other players, seemed to have taken over. "Show us what you've been working so hard on in here."

"Huh?" I give him a confused look as he tosses me a ball.

I take a look at all the other guys from the other teams, all looking at me.

"How rude of me, I didn't even introduce you to them." he points at the fella with spiky gray and black hair. He reminds me of an owl. "This guy, is Kataro Bokuto. He may not look like it, but he's got a hell of an arm, positioned as the ace for Fukurodani.

"Pleasure to meet you." Bokuto tells me while spinning a volleyball on his finger.

"Just so happens the setter for Fukurodani is also here, meet, Keiji Akaashi." Kuroo points to the other guy that has slightly curly hair and eyebrows that makes it looks like he's always sad.

"Hey." He gives me a small wave.

Maybe he is always sad? Who knows.

"Fellas, this is Padema Sawamura. She attends Karasuno and is sister of their teams captain. But, before you guys say anything. I already called dibs." He introduces me in the worst way possible.

I roll my eyes at him and give them a little wave.

"Wow, how tall are you? Bokuto asks me right of the bat.

"5'2 and a half." I shamefully answer.

I know, I'm short.

"What do you play?" He asks me again.

"Libero." Kuroo hops in and answers for me.

Oh, like you know me so much.

"Actually, I'm a middle blocker now." I correct him and step out from behind him.

They seem surprised from that.

Must be my height.

"Woah, your position got changed?" Kuroo asks me, as if I didn't just tell him it did.

"Were you not listening?" I retort.

I shake my head and starting hitting the ball to the floor a few times.

"You were working on serves in here?" Kuroo asks me. I nod without taking my eyes off the ball. "Lev! Come practice some receives on her serve."

I look up and see the really tall guy from Nekoma's team.

Damn, I can't imagine being that tall and a first year.

"Serve it up!" He shouts from the other side and gets ready.

I step back and give myself enough space. I took a deep breath in, okay, just like before.

Throw the ball up, run, wine up, get low, jump! I look where Lev is and aim for the right corner. I hit the ball and he seemed to not have a fast enough reaction time for when it curved.

"Hell of a serve you got there." Bokuto compliments.

"Even I couldn't return that." Kuroo adds, then places a smirk on his face. "All right, middle blocker, let's get some hits in!"

As we got ready, something must of caught Kuroo's eye from the outside. He walks over to the door and calls out to someone.

I walk over and see he's talking to Tsuki.

"But there's no point in practicing our spiking if we don't have any blockers. All we have is the pretty lady Padema. Come on!" Bokuto begs him after he declines.

I peak my head over and Tsuki looked a little surprised when he sees me.

"Why does it have to be me? Why not use one of your guys?" He defends again.

They debate for a little while longer and whatever they said, somehow, convinced the stuck up Tsuki.

Those four practiced with each other, Akaashi setting, Kuroo and Bokuto hitting and Tsuki blocking.

I tried working on receives with Lev and gave him tips but the poor, big guy got too tired for me.

"How bout a double?" Kuroo asks Bokuto and Tsuki while looking at me.

I got next to Tsuki and got ready for the block. We work well together because we both know how to time our jumps when we block as partners.

Akaashi sets Bokuto up and we jump for the block. Even though we got it, something was different about Tsuki.

He has sloppy form.

Even Kuroo pointed it out.

A few more guys from Nekoma joined us and Tsukishima decided to call it and leave after Kuroo seemed to have triggered him.

"I should go too." I tell them and start to leave.

"Wait. I wanted to see some of that Padema spiking action. Couldn't you stay for a little while longer?" The way Kuroo asks me is always so convincing but I know when I'm tired.

"Another time Kuroo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was filled with more losses for the boys. I practiced in the other gym but still did the penalty runs with them.

They haven't won a single one yet.

"Padema!" Yachi calls for me as I'm in the middle of a serve. The ball falls on my head as I stop in the jump. "OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

I slightly laugh at her horror. "Another loss?"

"No actually, the Shinzen parents came by with some watermelon. Kiyoko wanted to know if you would like to cut them up with the managers?" She tells me.

"Sure." I walk out with her and shield my eyes from the sun.

We walk into the cafeteria and see a bunch of girls, slicing a bunch of watermelons.

"Kiyoko, I got her!" Yachi announced my arrival.

The rest of the team managers introduced themselves and we all started cutting the remaining watermelons open.

They all spoke while I just kept to myself, like usual.

We went over to the gym with the reveal of the fruit and all ate it outset.

The boys finished it in seconds, this must be a refreshing time to eat them.

Kageyama throws his uneaten part away in the trash next to me. He was about to speak to me then stopped and walked over to Yachi.

"Can I have another one?" I overhear him, ask her.

We haven't spoken this whole time during camp.

He's still mad.

"Tsuki, you don't want a second slice?" I ask Tsukishima after he throws his remaining away.

He seems kinda off ever since Kuroo pissed him off last night.

"No thanks, it was delicious." He told me while walking away.

Hm, I hope he's doing fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 828 15
Oikawa Tori is the boys' volleyball club's manager in Kitagawa Daiichi. There she meets Kageyama, a prodigy setter, who she finds fascinating. They b...
114K 2.3K 17
To many people, their past is a treasure. To Aoyama Mitsuko, it's something she wishes she could forget. But when she meets Karasuno's boys volleybal...
7.8K 295 23
Thank you for 7K+ reads!! TsukiHina Love Story Any fanart I use isn't mine, so credit to the artist! Except for the cover, I did make that using Pics...
6.7K 225 35
โคWHO IS READY FOR ANOTHER HAIKYUU STORY!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I EVER MADE SO HOPE YA LIKE ITโค