The Beautiful Country (Hetali...

Af Erinadahara

You are a new Student from South Korea. You were adopted by your step parents. They are strict but loving. On... Mere

Introduction
Chapter 1: International School
Chapter 2: The Allies Force
Chapter 3: My Hero
Chapter 4: The Kindest Gentleman
Chapter 5: The Romantic France
Chapter 6: The Lonely Man
Chapter 7: Master Chef
Chapter 8: Invisible Boy
Chapter 9: The Axis
Chapter 10: It Hurt
Chapter 11: Protect Me
Chapter 13: Mamma Mia!
Chapter 14: Playing Guitar
Chapter 15: Mein Awesome Draw
Chapter 16: The Five Nordics
Chapter 17: Handycrafts For Gifts
Chapter 18:Serial Killer
Chapter 19: Relaxing Day with Emil
Chapter 20: What's Wrong Lukas?
Chapter 21: Thank you, Berwald
Chapter 22: Unwanted Reaction
Chapter 23: Bluebell, Smokey and Cookie
Chapter 24: THIEF!!!
Chapter 25: Two Russians
Chapter 26: The Party
Chapter 27: Swimming
Chapter 28: Camping On The Beach
Chapter 29: Falling
Chapter 30: Who Is The Killer?
Chapter 31: Busted
Chapter 32: Pacifist (Forgive)_
Chapter 32,5: Bad Blood (Do not Forgive)
Chapter 33: Who are You?
Chapter 34: Nightmare
Chapter 35: Why
Chapter 36: Atlantica
Chapter 37: The War
Chapter 38:Torture
Chapter 39: Psychosomatic
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Hatred
Chapter 42: Darkness
Chapter 43: Face Me
Chapter 44: It's Going Down
Chapter 45: Alive but not Living
Chapter 46: Coming Out
Chapter 47 Acceptance (Final)
Alfred F. Jones Ending
Arthur Kirkland Ending
Francis Bonnefoy Ending
Matthew Williams Ending
Yao Wang Ending
Ivan Braginsky Ending
Feliciano Vargas Ending
Ludwig Beilschmidt Ending
Kiku Honda Ending
Gilbert Beilschmidt Ending
Lovino Vargas Ending
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Ending
Elizavetha Hedervary Ending
Natalia Arlovskaya Ending
Katyusha Braginskya Ending
Nikolai Arlofsky Ending
Dmitri Braginsky Ending
Tino Väinämöinen Ending
Mathias Køhler Ending
Lukas Bondevik Ending
Emil Steilsson Ending
Berwald Oxenstierna Ending
Vash Zwingli Ending
Heracles Karpusi Ending
Sadik Adnan Ending

Chapter 12: Animekyarakutā no byōga

256 7 3
Af Erinadahara

A/N: Hello my fellow readers,followers, and fans. Another update for this fanfic! I hope you like all of my chapters.....or maybe you don't like it because my grammar errors. Anyway, sorry for the long update. College gave a lot of task and it's pain in my *censored* because it's pretty hard (and mostly create a video of presentation).

__________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Y-yeah...thank you..."

"Jou're velcome. Jou saved my friend and i save you..."

"Yeah, but...aren't you gonna be cold?"

"No, let's go home and tell zhis to jour parents."

"O-okay," you stood up and followed him.

_______________

After this incident with Scut, Everyone of your friends were looking out and protecting you. Especially Elizaveta, Alfred, Arthur, Xiao Mei, and then Natalya. When one of them have a same period as you, they will sat next to you...especially Natalya who will glare each jocks and mean girls while gripping her knife really hard until it broke. Of course, she would grab a new one in her pocket. How did that even fit without getting ripped? You have no idea...

"Kon'nichiwa (Y/N )-san."

"Oh hey Kiku, what's up?"

"Watashi wa daijōbudesu, how are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? About yesterday-"

"It's alright. Ludwig was there to protect me. Thanks to him, i'n save from him."

"Yeah, you are rucky that Rudwig was there to herp you."

"Yeah, i'm pre-" before you could talk more, Natalya screeched at Kiku.

"STOP TALKING TO (N/N) OR TRY TO HURT HER IR I WILL KILL YOU!"

"N-nat, it's alright. Kiku didn't hurt me. In fact, he's my friend since Feliciano introduced him and Ludwig to me."

"Hmmmm, fine. But if you hurt her, i will kill you. You got that?!?!"

"H-hai (yes)," Kiku sweated nervously as he was scared of Natalya.

"Good," Natalya scoffed and looked away watching and giving a killer vibe to the jocks
Yikes, that warned you enough to never mess with Natalya since she is pretty damn strong for a woman and could kill just one second if someone messed up with her.

Don't worry (Y/N), i will protect you from those twat. I will kill f-"

"Yeah, you can scare them but don't kill them please."

"...Fine.

After a long chit chat with Natalya about weapon...yes you know a lot of weapons. Don't ask how you know weapon, let's just say you're badass.Anyway while talking about guns and knifes, she got bored and fell asleep during lesson. She looked....like a harmless kitten when she asleep, but...that wasn't the case since she tried to kill Scut around three hours ago.

"Hey (Y/N)-san?" Kiku called you.

"Yes? What is it , Kiku?"

"Do you rove drawing anime?" He asked.

"Yeah, how do you know."

"Your bags rittre bit opened and i saw one of your book that are only for anime drawing."

"Ah, my brother gave me that when i was 17 years old since i love drawing and anime."

"You brother rearry roves you then if he bought you that."

"He is...though he is a prankster."

"Haha, i know what it feers rike to be pranked by your sibrings...but my version is my cousin who pranked me."

"Yeah..."

"Do...you want to draw an anime with me? At my house?"

"Sure, see you at 3 pm then."

"Hai. This is my number if you want to ask my home address."

"Okay, thank you Kiku.

_____Time Skip_____

After asking him his address and called him three times, you were in front of his house and to your surprise...his house looks pretty big...but not as big like mansion of course. You could heard a little splash from outside the gate, soon you knocked the door.

"Ah, hang on a second."

Later, he opened the gate and greeted you "Kon'nichiwa (Y/N)-san, i hope you brought what you need." You nod and showed him the paintbrush, pencil, book, eraser, pencil colors, paint, and drawing pen. He nod and opened the door for you as you got inside his house.

Yep, you were right, there was a huge pond beside his house and there was a lot of koi's in there and it was surrounded with sakura trees. It was a beautiful sight.

"Ah, you rike the koi pond?"

"Yes, i do. It's so beautiful."

"Arigato (thank you), come inside."

The door slid open and there was a small floof...when the small pup came, you let him sniffed your hands first.

"What is his name?"

"Poochie. Come to my study room," he lead you to the study room.

His study room was so big that there was a lot of books in the study room. Not only that, there was tea cups of green tea on the table...he must be prepared all of this.

"Oh wow you did all of this, for me?"

"Hai, you may sit down whenever you rike."

"O-okay."

As you sat on the left side, Kiku showed up next to you and poured the tea for you.

"Thank you, Kiku."

"You're wercome. What do you want to rearn first?"

"Hmm, maybe how to draw the female then male."

"Hai, ret's start drawing then.

_____Time Skip_____

You were drawing Haruka Nanami from Uta No Prince Sama but...it was little bit messy, especially on the shoulder area and the waist area. He took a peek a little bit and felt bad that you were looking at your art sadly.

"(Y/N)-san, do you want to teach me how to make the waist and shourder?"

"Y-yes please," you smiled.

"Hai...so, first step.." he taught you as he erased the bad lines and made a new better lines.

Soon he lead your hands and taught you how to thickening the line carefully with the drawing open. It was pretty hard for your hand because it was stiff. But slowly, you got the hang of it until Kiku let go of your hands...he was onto the teaching so much that he forgot that he has his 'personal space'.

When he realized, he blushed and scooted back little bit while he was teaching you how to draw carefully. Sooner or later, he let your hands completely as your drawing skill got better because of him. You were so focused on the draw that you stick your tongue out a little bit. He thought it was cute as he hide his blush.

After several hours, he was drawing Ken and Touka as a couple in a teddy bear onesie. Meanwhile, you were drawing Haruka and Tokiya together and both of them were dancing under the christmas tree. Of course, Kiku still helped you but mostly you drew them.

"Done!" You said happily.

"Great job, (Y/N)-san. Now you can draw an anime compretery."

"Well, it was because of you. Thank you so much."

"No probrem."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading~

Comment?

Follow?

Like?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.8K 10
To my beloved friend @dennythedenmark LOVE YOU! This is a thank you gift to her, for writing me that AWESOME England X Reader fanfiction! She asked...
1.9K 89 19
[LOST CREATIVE SPARK. ADOPTED BY @pastalover11] Their profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/pastalover11 So my mom was gonna make us move 800 miles a...
759 65 16
A young woman with a dark past has forgotten everything but how to talk. She can't remember her name, her home, or her family. What happens when she...
19.5K 811 33
I loved him, and he loved me. But you can only love someone if you still have yourself. They might tell you they lost me, but really, I lost all of t...