ฯฮนโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰//Haikyuu!!

By tobesmilk

๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ. ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26(1)
27(2)
28(3)
29(4)
30(5)
31(6)
32(7)
33(8)
34(9)
35(10)
36(11)
37(12)
38(13)
39(14)
40(15)
41(16)
42(17)
43(18)
44(19)
45(20)
46(21)
47(23)
48(23)
49(24)
50(25)

15

31.8K 1K 2.2K
By tobesmilk

Just a few points into the second set, Hinata already gotten block twice.

"Ah not again!" Shimada shouts and plops his head in his arms on the railing.

Nekoma's number 7 isn't a joke. He has already figured out Hinata's patterns. Fast enough to get to him.

But, even with his amazing blocks, my brother found his way to popping the ball back up.

Hinata kept trying and trying and trying, but couldn't get away from him.

I wonder why coach won't sub in Tsuki yet.

Hinata tries again for the quick attack, but this time something was different. He even missed the ball completely.

Their backs are too us so I couldn't see but from the look on Suga and Tadashi's face from the sidelines, it must've been something.

Hinata even got knocked on his butt.

Coach called for a time-out.

"Huh, I wonder what he did." Shimada says. He sits back and tries to think Takinoue sits with him. After the time out was over, I noticed something changed. "What the? Now he can't even hit the ball."

"Kageyama isn't sending him any direct sets anymore." I explain to them.

That's weirdly the first thing I noticed.

Afterwards another used time out, the game started picking up more speed.

Hinata was almost getting his rhythm back, along with Tanaka and Asahi getting those lost points.

There was this one play Hinata made, where he finally learned how to direct the ball, but it was sadly out.

The game was finally gaining pace though.

"Wow, both of these teams have got some pretty diligent worker bees, don't they?" Takinoue comments.

We were all leaning forward on the railings, fascinated by the game.

"They're not flashy, but they make themselves indispensable." Shamida adds on. "In the end, they can make or break a game."

Kenma serves their ball over after their ace scores a point for them.

Hinata's receives have gotten better, but he doesn't display it. He hits the ball with his chest, but hey, a pass is a pass.

Nishinoya covers and sends it towards Tanaka. He runs up with some of his own encourages words and spikes the ball right on Nekoma's ace's hands, making it go out.

They're very much alike.

"Wow!" Shimada exclaims. "They never stood a chance."

Tanaka and Noya do that annoying "Yeah!" chant where they get on one knee and pump their arms, especially to annoy someone.

I see Hinata gets to go against Kuroo now. That's interesting to see.

He better watch out though, Kuroo is capable to blocking those hits.

Kageyama gets a set and gives a fast direct one to Hinata, it flies right to the floor before Kuroo could even move.

Wow, they can switch tones too.

Props to Kageyama. A-And Hinata of course!

First years beating a skilled third year is always a show.

A pass was given to Kenma, but instead of two hitters, all of the front row hitters and jumped up for a set.

Shimada purposed it should go to number 4, their most powerful hitter. But, none of them hit it, shaking off all of our setter.

Out came a back attack. Leaving it up to the receivers.

Sadly, the ball slammed Hinata in the face giving Nekoma a chance ball.

They went for the same play as last time and our blockers were ready. But, I see Kuroo jump later than the rest of the front row hitters and he delievers an A-quick.

Wow.

Nekoma serves it over. The set is given to Asahi, but Nekoma's libero gets to it so quickly.

I didn't know who was going for the set, I assumed Kuroo would.

Asahi and Tsuki jump for another A-quick but instead Kuroo give them a delayed spike.

Kuroo and Kenma are a deadly combo.

Nekoma might've made it to 20 first, but it didn't take long for us to catch up.

It was a close game. We got our best hitters and blockers working their magic.

But, Nekoma used their final time out.

Kenma pulls out another dumper set and it gets them to match point.

It's so perfect, so effortless, it almost makes me mad.

The final point was given by Kenma. Ending an amazing rally both teams put up to.

Nekoma takes this game.

"I'm going to head down." I tell the two and leave them to be.

I rush down the stairs and walk over to our team.

"One more game!" Hinata shouts.

What the hell?

The coach for Nekoma agrees with him.

What the hell?!

They get ready for another game.

What the hell?!?

I groan and sit down next to Kiyoko.

"Hey Padema. How was your game?" Takeda asks me as soon as I sit and cross my arms.

"Short." I huff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! After six, long, tiring games, we get to go home.

Sometimes I could hate Hinata, with his energetic ass, never stopping.

"Well, look who decided to show up after all." Kuroo announces during clean up. I look at him and he gives me one of his sly smiles. "How was your game?"

"It was fine." I give him the similar reply from before.

"So you decided to come watch your team get their butts kicked six matches in a row? Good choice." His deep voice gets a little too cocky.

"We'll beat you next time." I tell him. "But aside from that, good job."

I make my way towards Kageyama and Hinata, who kept arguing over a net.

By the time I got there Hinata left him and Kageyama seemed to be terrorizing Kenma.

I decide to save him.

"Kageyama, stop. You're scaring him." I speak from behind him.

He turns around and looks so mad yet impressed.

"I'm just trying to ask him questions." He states through his teeth.

I point at the equipment room and he leaves with the net.

"Good job today." I tell Kenma.

"Oh, thanks." His quiet and soft voice mutters. I wonder how a guy like him and a guy like Kuroo ended up as friends. "Did you win your game?"

I shake my head no and let out a sigh. "By the way, I love your setter dumps."

"Oh really? Thanks." He shyly replies.

I give him a little nod and leave him to be before it got more awkward than it needed to be.

I look around and see everyone seems to find someone on the other team that they can kind of bond with.

As rival teams, we surely don't act like it at all.

"C'mon, let's go outside already." Kageyama puts his hand by my lower back, it makes me turn red.

I scurry across the gym floor and to the door. I breathed in the afternoon air until I couldn't inhale anymore.

"You know I was kind of digging you the first time we met." Kuroo catches me off guard. I look at him and he was just looking at the sky, but then he looked directly at me with those cat like eyes. "But then I realized, you got the hots for your setter."

"I-I wha-what." I feel myself turning bright red again.

"Cat got your tongue?" He starts laughing at his horrible joke. "Oh, I'm so funny. Well, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully, next time our paths cross, you and him are together by then. Or else I might have to swoop in myself. Bye now."

He walks away from me and goes to Kenma.

Who does this man think he is? Assuming I have feelings for a person, after merely just meeting me.

Plus, he's obviously wr-wrong. I d-don't like Kageyama.

I don't like him.

We said our final goodbyes to Nekoma then got on the bus.

The whole time I felt myself lost in thought.

I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't lik-

"Yo Padema get your head out of the clouds and scooch over!" Tanaka shouts.

I was so unobservant I didn't even realize my surroundings. Tanaka managed to get me in one of the seats on the bus, away from Kiyoko.

He throws down Kageyama next to me. Oh my fu-

"Hey." Kageyama's voice spoke. I look at his blue eyes. "I never got to ask you about your game."

"Oh, it was fine. We lost." I admit.

"Sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better, we lost too. 6 times mater of fact." He lets out a small and embarrassed laugh.

"Yeah, I saw." I mutter.

"So was their number 1 trying to get with you?" His question came out of no where.

For some reason I kind of laugh.

"Actually no, he planned to then realized I've got-" I shut up as soon as I realized who I was talking to.

I turn red once I think how I could've admitted my feelings for Kageyama. WHICH I DON'T HAVE.

The bus comes to a stop and I look outside to see the our school.

I keep silent in our seat booth and wait until Kageyama gets up since I had window seat.

He took the longest to get out. I nearly jumped over him.

I need this fresh air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 9K 22
ใ€๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐?ใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started august 1st 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ angst,fluff โžณ@BLAUE...
57.1K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
44K 1.3K 16
โŽฏ โŽฏ ๐’˜๐’˜๐’˜.๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’š๐’๐’–.๐’„๐’๐’Ž "๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ?" โคท half chat fic โคท slow updates iwaizumi hajime x ex volleyball player oc ...
205K 7K 43
๐Š๐€๐†๐„๐˜๐€๐Œ๐€ ๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐Ž ๐— ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ใ€ใƒฝ๏ฝ€โ˜ฝใƒฝ๏ฝ€ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ WHEREIN A GENIUS OF A SETTER, SPE...