ฯฮนโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰//Haikyuu!!

By tobesmilk

๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ. ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26(1)
27(2)
28(3)
29(4)
30(5)
31(6)
32(7)
33(8)
34(9)
35(10)
36(11)
37(12)
38(13)
39(14)
40(15)
41(16)
42(17)
43(18)
44(19)
45(20)
46(21)
47(23)
48(23)
49(24)
50(25)

12

30.8K 1.2K 1.7K
By tobesmilk

The past few days I've been training with the girls and boys.

Captain scheduled morning and afternoon practices but, I was the only one who showed up to morning ones.

I don't understand why the other girls don't show up, especially with this game coming up.

"Captain, do you want these out?" I ask her this morning.

I held a box by the equipment room, that isn't usually here.

"Um, yes please. I'll have them revealed later today." She tells me.

Since I'm the only one who shows up for morning practices, I've gotten much better with talking to my captain.

We usually end up having different types of conversations about my brother.

I think she's into him. Probably.

"Okay see you later." I tell her then walk out of the gym.

I change into my school uniform in the locker rooms and head to class early.

"Oh, hey Padema." Kageyama stops in front of me, then starts walking alongside. Crap, I have this class with him. Wait why should I be worried? "Look what we got today."

I look at him and he shows me his jersey. I get wide eyed when I see the number.

"Yep, I know its a coincidence but, look at that, I got your favorite number as my jersey. Don't think I forgot." He tells me.

I felt the room getting hot and see an outlet up ahead, the bathroom.

I couldn't even use my words properly, I point at the bathroom and rush to it. He stayed standing there.

The past few days at training camp has been easy avoiding him, since all we do is practice. Too easy to get focused on the game over a boy.

Not that I think of him or anything, ugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. The big surprise I made all of you wait for, we have ourselves, jerseys!" Captain opens the box from earlier this morning and reveals black with white stripes, sleeveless jerseys.

I like them.

I took out mine, instead of black it was white with black stripes. I slowly turned it around, hoping it was a good number.

My jaw nearly dropped once I see what I got. Of all number, I just have to get number 9.

This is just amazing, damnit.

I leave the gym and head to the boys.

We worked pretty hard today because of the game, so I don't plan on practicing too hard.

"What's up little Daic- woahhh! Look at that!" Tanaka snatched the jersey hanging from my hand out of it and admired it. "Gotta say, this is pretty badass!"

"Is yours a different color from the rest of your team?" Hinata asks me. I nod back to him which seems to make him extra happy. "I knew it! Cause, I just know everything about volleyball."

"I told you that earlier, dumbass!" Kageyama shouts from the court.

I roll my eyes at them and snatch my jersey back and put it in my bag.

Looks like they were cutting practice early.

I help with the clean-up like usual and Kiyoko takes me to the camp before they go.

"So, how are you and Kageyama?" Kiyoko breaks the silence while we walk in the camp.

"Um, good? Why?" I asked her uncertain.

"Well, I would've thought, with you two matching uniforms and what not, you guys would be together by now." Kiyoko explained.

"Oh, we aren't together, nor do we have feelings for each other." I tell her. She gives me an unconvinced face. I swear. "I have to use the bathroom."

I rush away from, feeling some type of pent up anger. Not at her, I don't think.

I don't know entirely where this is even coming from.

Maybe it's because of my first high school game is finally coming up.

I stop my walk and take a peak inside a gym where some other teams are practicing.

I don't recognize one of the teams here either.

"Hey!" I hear a call in my direction and see a guy with black hair that slightly overlaps one eye. "You play?"

He points at my legs and shows how I'm still wearing my knee pads and volleyball shoes.

I give him a nod and he reveals a smile.

A kid next to him is shorter and has longer hair, and bleached hair except for his roots.

"I'm Tetsuro Kuroo. This is my little friend Kenma Kozume." He introduces himself and places his hand out for a handshake. I give it a look. "Cmon, I don't bite."

"I'm Padema Sawamura." I take his hand and we exchange a little handshake.

"So, none of our teammates wants to hit and I need some blocking practice in, do you know how to spike?" Kuroo asks. I give him a nod, that was basically my position in middle school. He stuck a volleyball out in front of me. "You don't mind now, do you?"

I sigh and take the ball from his hand.

"So what school do you go to?" He asks me while we walked together to an empty court.

"Karasuno High." I mutter.

I can tell he was slightly surprised.

"Really? You guys are the one's we plan on winning against Sunday." He states.

Hm, we'll see.

"Do you know someone there named, Shoyo Hinata?" Kenma asks. He has a softer voice than I envisioned.

I nod to him.

"You know him?" I questioned him and gave him the ball.

"We met yesterday." Kenma tells me.

"All right enough with the chit chat, lets get some blocks in!" Kuroo seemed excited. I'm not sure what I just brought myself into.

I toss Kenma a ball and get on the left outside line. He sets it up for me, exactly where I want it, when I jumped I get an idea where I want the ball, plus Kuroo wasn't even in sight.

I swing my arm down, but then I see two hands forming a wall.

He blocked it.

"Whoo!" He shouts like a mad man.

Well, he isn't too bad.

I toss Kenma another and he sets it up just like last time, he can adapt pretty fast.

I look at where I was going to hit it, trying to trick Kuroo, because I hit it the other way.

"Nope!" He moves his hand again and blocks it.

I felt the anger from before building up again.

He laughs and gets ready again.

"A little closer to me please." I whisper to Kenma.

I toss him another ball and he changes from his last set and sets it closer to me, perfectly. I jump up, without looking at where I was going to put the ball.

Eyes on the ball.

"Bring it!" Kuroo shouts.

It all felt like slow motion. I swing with all my strength at the ball and get ready for it to be blocked.

The moment my feet touch the floor I hear a thud. I look down and see Kuroo on the floor.

The ball far behind him.

"Well damn." He gets up and looks at the ball behind him.

"It was in." Kenma mutters.

"No kidding? You got one hell of an arm when necessary, nobody can block that one. What's your position? Wing spiker?" Kuroo questions me.

He goes under the net and towers me.

"Libero." I can hear a slight shocked gasp from both of them.

"You're quite the player though-" Kuroo gets cut off.

"Padema." I recognize that voice anywhere. I turn around and see the one and only, Kageyama. "It's time to eat."

"I have to go." I tell the two boys.

"Ah, so soon. Well, thanks for a few hits. See you Sunday." Kuroo says.

He and Kenma make their way away from me already and I go over to Kageyama.

"Daichi sent me to find you." Was his first words while we started walking. Classic Daichi. "Who were they?"

"Your opponents for Sunday." I tell him.

"Where'd you learn how to hit like that?" It just hit me that Kageyama possibly could've been watching me.

"Daichi." I answer him.

"He doesn't hit like that." He states.

"Then you've obviously never seen him play mad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 16.3K 44
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ "๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ" ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ :)) - Part TWO of m...
3.4K 105 30
What happens when a girl who loves volleyball joins a boys' volleyball club? Does she find love? Will she relive her past or move forward? Join (L/N)...
27.5K 828 15
Oikawa Tori is the boys' volleyball club's manager in Kitagawa Daiichi. There she meets Kageyama, a prodigy setter, who she finds fascinating. They b...
926K 31K 32
Imagine yourself as Kageyama's hypothetical twin sister, [Name]. You are in your first day at Karasuno's female volleyball club and... ...