ฯฮนโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰//Haikyuu!!

By tobesmilk

๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ. ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26(1)
27(2)
28(3)
29(4)
30(5)
31(6)
32(7)
33(8)
34(9)
35(10)
36(11)
37(12)
38(13)
39(14)
40(15)
41(16)
42(17)
43(18)
44(19)
45(20)
46(21)
47(23)
48(23)
49(24)
50(25)

8

35.8K 1.1K 1.2K
By tobesmilk

Our team was playing super well third set and so was Seijoh.

They haven't put in Oikawa yet and we're already at match point so I doubt they will or he warmed up for nothing.

I could also tell Tanaka was really getting fired up this set, ever since Oikawa stepped in, the girls haven't shut up. That really gets him going. 

"Sub!" I hear the other team call for. What the?

They're putting him in, at match point?

He goes back to set up for a serve, far back for a jump serve.

This guy can't be that goood, he came in mid-game.

He throws the ball up and builds up momentum in the run, Oikawa jumps up and his arm completely slams the ball towards Tsukishima.

"Wow." I say under my breath. He can jump serve and aim.

He is a weapon.

"I just started watching but, it looks like I was right. Number 6 and number 5." Oikawa starts. Just by saying his number, Hinata was frightened. "You two must be first years, your receives are terrible."

I would kill for him to serve that ball to me. I want to hit that serve. I want to serve like that.

Oikawa catches me looking at him again, while walking back to his starting position.

"Alright, one more time." He says, then winks at me. "This one's for you sweetheart."

I look at him with some shock as he throws the ball up. Just like before he swings his arm crazy fast and directs it right at Tsuki.

Even I feel bad for the guy.

"Hey! Great King! Why don't you aim the ball at me? I can take it! Aim for my head, unless you're too scared!" Hinata whines and moves side to side.

Great King? Is that his nickname?

Oikawa delivered us a monster serve, along with a continuous talk throughout the set up.

Tsuki gave them a chance ball and when they were about to attack, Hinata runs in and gets a one touch on potato head.

Daichi passes it to Kageyama while Hinata sprint to the other side of the court, potato head tries to keep up with him, but only the ball can. Hinata hits it and it flies past the Oikawa, but barely coming out.

Luckily, it's just a line ball.

It felt like time stopped, only thing moving was the ball. Then, the ref looked at me, and I put the flag down. He gave us the point and our team celebrated in awe.

I gave a vague smile and it quickly goes away as I pass Oikawa. 

"Looks like I'm not the one missing out." I tell him.

He seemed a little shocked, but then he smiled.

I already don't like him again.

I gave my flag to the ref and join the team after they had their pep talk and packed up.

They said there goodbyes and I walked with them out. I noticed Kageyama stopping and walked into the bathroom unannounced.

I keep walking with my brother and his friends.

"Hey want to come with me to the front office before going to the bus?" Kiyoko asks. I look at the boys then back at her and give her a nod.

We walk silently together and she does what she needs to. I wait for her and take a look around a little more.

This school is nice. Their team is good too. I bet their girls team is just as good too.

Kiyoko ends up next to me and looks at the outside view with me.

"You ever consider that Karasuno isn't a good fit?" I ask her.

I can tell she looking at me and thinks the same thing as me.

That I'm thinking of how my life could be if I moved here.

"You know, although you haven't been here long. I could tell, you make the boys happier whenever you walk into practice. It would break their hearts if you went here." She tells me then starts walking away. "We should get going."

I follow up next to her. In some ways, she reminds me of myself.

Maybe that's why we get along and talk more to each other than the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we were cleaning up the gym at our school, I kept finding myself leading my eyes towards Kageyama.

Most of the time he was just doing something stupid, like yelling at Hinata, but it was a habit I need to stop. Especially before a certain someone catches me-

"Who you starring at Padema?" The disgusting voice of Tanaka is heard.

I give him one of my worst glares and continue to sweep the floor.

I put my broom away in the equipment room the same time Kageyama was in there.

Just a coincidence of course.

"Hey." I start. I guess he wasn't expecting me to talk, it shocked him a little bit.

"Yeah?" I could tell he's tired, his voice is slightly more raspy than usual.

"You and Oikawa go back right?" I ask him.

Recalling Oikawa's first words to Kageyama earlier today. It must mean they've known each other for a while.

Kageyama gives a brief nod.

"Oikawa was my upperclassman and mentor basically, in middle school. He technically taught me everything I know." It seemed like he was ashamed of it.

"Did he teach you that jump serve?" I question him again.

"Necessarily, I'd say so. I've studied many people's jump serve, but his I learned most from. I practiced how he does it, but his is so perfect. I can only try to make mine equal." His answer made me take a big sigh.

"Do you think, um, you could teach me it?" I mutter.

I know I was loud enough because I can tell he was kind of shocked.

"Um, yeah." I looked up at him and gave him a certain nod before turning red.

I swiftly leave the room and make my way to Daichi.

"Ready to go?" He asks me while slinging his bag over his shoulder. I nod my head at him.

He lets the remaining people out before turning off the light and locking the door.

I was with Daichi, Suga, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama. Tsuki and Tadashi walked slowly behind.

Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama makes a quick stop at the Sakanoshita store for some meat pockets. But returned out with protein bars.

The walk was all just Tanaka recapping how crazy the game was. Until we stopped once he stopped. He looked at Kageyama and asked. "Why did you pick our school anyways Kageyama?"

Kageyama looked like a baby when he eats. Or maybe that's just his face.

Huh? Why do I have these useless thoughts.

"Shiratorizawa's got the best team in the whole prefecture. Why didn't you just go there?" Tanaka continues asking.

"Shira-tori-what?" Hinata tries to break down the ridiculous long name, of one of the best volleyball highschools.

Even I would want to go there.

"How have you never heard of Shiratorizawa? Those guys have unbelievable skills, they rank top 8 in the whole country every year!" Tanaka explains to

Hinata, which makes him go into complete awe.

"Oh yeah, I didn't make it in there." Kageyama says oh so calmly. Seems to take everyone, especially Tanaka, by surprise. "Well, I didn't get a recommendation from them, so I had to take the exam and ended up failing it. Their test are some pure nonsense."

Daichi adds himself to the conversation and I try my best not to laugh.

Doesn't take me by surprise he failed. I have math and Japanese literature with him, and he does lousy in both of those classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 16.3K 44
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ "๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ" ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ :)) - Part TWO of m...
2.2M 89.2K 37
After saving you from a stalker, Volleyball player Kei Tsukishima, offers you a pretend relationship to completely throw off your dangerous admirer. ...
205K 7K 43
๐Š๐€๐†๐„๐˜๐€๐Œ๐€ ๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐Ž ๐— ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ใ€ใƒฝ๏ฝ€โ˜ฝใƒฝ๏ฝ€ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ WHEREIN A GENIUS OF A SETTER, SPE...
759K 22.1K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...