Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 1

68.9K 1.7K 3.7K
By Whatsuphello1

First chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Harry , mate !"

Harry turned around , watching Niall making his way through the crowded hall . 

They haven't seen each other the last two weeks of summer break , and the others missed him aswell .

"Hey , Niall , nice seeing you again ." Harry smiled and Zayn joined them , wrapping his arms around Niall . "Missed you , leprechaun ." He mumbled , and kissed his cheek .

Harry rolled his eyes , making a 'throw up' face . "Have you seen Liam ?"

"Yeah , the principal called him , there's a new boy joining the school and he wants Liam to show him around . He also said that the boy was really gentle and needed a good care ." Niall said and leaned into Zayn's chest .

"Well , good choise ." Harry laughed before making his way to his locker .

"Hey , Haz !" Harry heard his name being called , he turned around to find Liam waving him from the other side of the hall . He waved back and turned to his locker , taking out everything he would need for the next four hours .

"Harry ," Liam got closer , "I want you to meet someone ,"

Harry closed his locker and turned around , "This is Louis , he's new here and he's a really nice lad ." 

As soon as Harry's eyes landed on Louis , his heart flattered . The boy was so beautiful , and small and so adorable , he felt like he could stare at him forever .

"Hi ." Louis smiled shyly and waved , a small smile on his lips . "Hello , i'm Harry ." Harry held his hand out , he shook it gently , his smaller hands fitting perfectly in Harry's giant one .

"well , i'm gonna continue showing him around , see you at lunch break ." Liam said and they waved goodbye .

Harry's hand still tingled from the gentle handshake , and he was smiling slightly .

"Look how fond he is ." He heard Niall laugh , with Zayn following . "Shut up ." He rolled his eyes and started making his way to his first lesson , as soon as the bell rang .

~~

It was finally lunch break , Harry and Niall were making their way to the cafeteria , immediately spotting Liam and Zayn sitting there .

They sat down at the table , and Harry felt something missing . Someone . "Where's Louis ?" he asked . "He should be here any second , I told him i'd save a spot for him with us ."

Harry nodded , and Niall said "You have no idea how fond Harry was over Louis ." 

Harry rolled his eyes , "Shut up ." He rubbed his tattoed arms , trying to cover up for his faint blush .

"Hey , Louis ! Over here !" Liam called , and waved his hands .

Harry bit his lower lip , watching Louis sitting across from him , the same shy smile on his lips .

"Hey , Louis , how's the school so far ?" Zayn smiled , and Louis smiled back , "It's alright , I kinda like it here ."

"So , tell us a bit about yourself ." Niall said , taking a gigantic bite from his sandwitch .

Louis was shocked and let out a giggle , which caused Harry's heart to flutter , again .

"Um , I live with my mom and step-dad , I have four younger sisters , I like reading books and listen to Bon Iver ."

"Four younger sisters ?!" Niall asked , eyes wide . "How can you survive ?"

Louis laughed , "You get used to it , I guess ."

"Speaking of girls , Liam , where's Winter ?" Zayn asked . "She's on a trip with her family , she'd be back tomorrow ."

"Who's Winter ?" Louis asked , confused . "My girlfriend ." Liam smiled , "Do you have a girlfriend ?"

Louis lowered his head , "Umm .. no . I'm actually gay ." He waited for the boys to say something , his nervousness growing .

"Hey , that's okay , no need to be ashamed . Me and Zayn are a couple too ." Niall smiled , Louis lifted his head up and watched Niall planting a kiss to Zayn's cheek .

He smiled , blushing and letting out a giggle . "Sorry , it's just , my old school was homophobic , and I was kinda scared it would be that way here too ."

"No , not at all . I mean , there are homophobics , but not as much ."

The bell rang and they all got up to their classes , all of them splitting up and leaving Harry and Louis along ,

"So , what's your next class ?" Harry asked , "English ." Louis answered , small smile on his lips . "That's mine too ! Come on , let's go ."

they were a few feet away from the door when Louis was knocked down by Jack , "Watch where you're going , asshole ."

Harry pushed him back , "Don't you dare touch him ." 

Jack just laughed and kicked his stomach , Louis cried in pain and Harry was about to hit him when the principal walked in , "Jack West , to my office , now ."

Harry immediately crouched down to Louis , "Are you okay ?" 

"Hurts ." Louis muttered , a single tear rolled down his cheek .

"Styles ," the principal , bent down , "Take him to the nurse . You both have the same class , right ?" Harry nodded and helped Louis up , holding him close and supporting him , "I'll take care of the rest . Go rest ."

"Thanks ." Louis whispered and they made their way slowly to the nurse .

They walked in and the nurse smiled at them , "How can I help ?"

"Some ice and pain killers ." Harry said and helped Louis sit on the bed in the corner .

The nurse brought them the ice and Louis held it against his bruised stomach , wincing at the coldness .

"Do you want to call your mum , tell her you're coming home ?" The nurse asked , offering the phone . Louis nodded and thanked her , taking the phone and dialing his mom's number and pressing it to his ear . "Mum ? It's Louis . ....  Sorta . .... I'm fine now , though . ...  Yeah . ....  Wait , i'll ask . Um , Harry ?"

"Yeah ?" "Can you help me get back home ?" Louis asked shyly , blushing . "Yeah , sure . I have a car , it'll take shorter ." "Okay . ... Mum ? Yeah he will . ...  Oh , okay , see you later ." 

He hung up and paced the phone down , "My mum won't be home for another three hours , untill my sisters get back from school ." 

"Perhaps I can stay with you , give you company , I-If that's okay with you .." Harry trailed off , and Louis smiled , "It would be great , thanks ."

Louis felt better and was able to move around on his own , they got to Harry's car and drove to Louis' house .

Time passed and they were talking and laughing , when Louis' mum and sisters got back home .

"Louis !!" The twins called and ran over him , hugging him .

"Hey , girls ." He smiled , "I want you to meet Harry , a good friend of mine ."

Harry smiled at the girls , "Hello ." "I like your hair !" Daisy jumped and played with Harry's hair , "Daisy , be nice ." Louis sighed and sent an apologizing look to Harry , "That's okay ." He laughed and Louis' mum walked into the room .

"Lou , hey , how do you feel ?" She smiled warmly , sending the girls to their room to play , "I'm better , thanks to Harry ."

Harry smiled and offered his hand to her , "Hello Mrs. Tomlinson , I'm Harry Styles , Louis' friend ." "Please , call me Jay ." She smiled back and shook his hand , a bit taken aback by his multiple tattoos .

"Well , I guess I sould go now ." Harry said and got up , with Louis quickly following , hugging him tight around the neck . "Thank you , for standing up for me and helping me ."

Harry smiled , and hugged him around the waist , as gentle as he could , "No problem , Lou ."

Louis giggled at the nickname and pulled back , smiling at Harry , when Phoebe ran into the room , "Louis , come quick ! Look what we made !" she pulled him by the hand , leaving Harry to stand awkwardly in the living room with Jay .

"Listen , Harry ," Jay started , "You seem like a good guy , but i'm very protective over Louis , okay ? Don't let me down ."

"I won't , Jay ." He flashed a dimpled smile , taking his bag and waving goodbye , leaving the house .

That was a hella one day .

~~

Gonna write the next chapter as soon as possible . xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Little Man By XO.

Fanfiction

531 10 1
After a devastating break up, Louis doesn't think he'll ever be with anyone again, let alone fall in love with someone. That is, until he spots Harry...
531K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
2.1M 89.6K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...
950 19 7
Louis and Harry have to keep their relationship secret on stage... But they can't help but steal glances at each other and try and be as close to one...