THE PRINCE ✔️

Af helloiamjimin

Stella is a 19 year old art student from a small island, living in an apartment in Oxford, where she attends... Mere

~THE PRINCE~
Characters for Chapters.
Black and blue.
What to do now?
December twin.
HEY BLUEBERRY!
So out of this world.
5 missed calls?
On my way.
JUNGKOOKIE!
Back off.
What a rebel.
My gangster?
Unintentionally matched.
Messier.
Alone.
How is he?
I think I like you.
My virgin eyes!
Too cheesy Jimin.
☆~ Taehyung's Present to Jimin~☆
☆~Taehyung's Present to Jimin~☆
My first...
Operation ST.
Yes I do.
What if-
Old fashioned.
Piece of meat.
These kind of people?
Elle?
We are finally together.
Smiling bunny.
I'm so dead.
2B.
Self portrait?
Crazy weird.
Good boy.
Royal visits.
If you want.
Truth or Dare.
KNOCK!
Glowing?
Mrs. Kim.
Then this is not Tae.
This is not a good guy.
Who did this.
Screaming.
Date night.
I just feel... dirty.
It's very simple.
Which is why...
I smiled.
Ex mentor.
Tiaras.
Pompous idiot.
Happy Birthday Taehyung<3
I don't understand.
Thinner.
Scientifically impossible.
Fluffy carpet.
You're getting heavy.
STOP SAYING THAT.
Damn it.
Smile!
God she is a handful.
Pencil on paper.
Epilogue.
Crystal.
Teen Titans.
Shiwoo it's a date.
Thank You
we were only seven.

Just not now.

1K 52 2
Af helloiamjimin

Jimin.
~
"Tae calm down she is with your sister and her friends." I said, forcing my eyes open as it was 1am.

"How can I? We haven't been apart in months!" He waved his arms in the dramatically and pouted.

"Yeah that's why we had to pull you two away." Namjoon rubbed at his arm where Stella had previously ripped off herself as he attempted to pull her away from Taehyung.

"You got that right. It's like trying to separate a leech." Jungkook winced as he rubbed his jaw where Tae had accidentally elbowed him in the face.

"I said I was sorry but we can't help it!" He sat on the floor of our studio, looking like a moody child.

"She is having a girls night out. They do these things Tae." Jin laughed slightly.

"I m-" We interrupted him. "YOU MISS HER WE KNOW." We all yelled then burst out laughing.

"Jesus ok. Anyways you guys I need some help with some wedding planning." He said.

"Of course." Yoongi looked up at him lazily from the couch.

Taehyung went to his laptop and opened it. Our eyes widened at the full wedding plan he had on a PowerPoint presentation.

"Is that 101 slides?" Hoseok looked at it in astonishment.

"Stella and I are very ambitious. It's a royal wedding so it needs a lot of planning." He shrugged.

"Ok colour scheme should be white and black like soft white you know?" He said. "Does that mean our tuxedos will be white?" I asked him. "No just follow the dress code. Wear what you want but it has to be appropriate." He said.

We went through the entire thing and let me tell you. That took forever but we are all pretty excited now.

"Hey Tae?" Jungkook asked him. "Yeah?" He acknowledged him, sipping some hot coco.

"Do you want children?" JK said. Taehyung choked on a marshmallow.

"U-um..." He sputtered slightly, wide eyed. "Well do you?" I smirked now.

"Of course I want children. Just not now." He said firmly.

"How many?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Five." He said. "The fuck. Elle ain't a baby factory Tae." Yoongi looked at him in plain shock. "I want lots of kids!" Tae said, placing his mug on the table.

"Yeah but you don't make them." Jin yawned. Tae glared at him.

"Ari texted. She sent pictures." Jin said, smiling softly. "Whipped." Yoongi smirked. "At least I have a lover." Jin huffed. "Let's see then." I said and we all moved to look at his screen.

Stella, Ariana, Emily and Cherry were beaming at the camera as they sat and ate ice cream at the dining table. Another was of them laughing at the TV. The next was of them huddled under the blankets and then another was of the girls looking at Stella doing a handstand.

"These are so cute!" I squealed. "Is that a man's hand?" Namjoon squinted to the corner of the blanket in the photo.

"Come to think of it, who is taking these?" Taehyung scratched his head. "Um I dunno." Hoseok shrugged.

"I bet you it's that Nicholas." Taehyung spat suddenly.

"But why wouldn't they say anything?" JK asked. "I don't think he was originally invited. Also they expect their boyfriend and their fiance to trust them." Jin said, looking at Taehyung firmly.

"I trust them. Just not that guy!" Taehyung huffed.

"Calm down Tae." Namjoon opened his book and sat next to Jin.

"Ok. Ok. I'm calm." He said, crunching his nose slightly.

"He looks constipated." Hobi said.

I giggled.

Soon after a few more hours, we all fell asleep.

The next day

"Jimin. Hey Chim." I felt someone poking my cheek. I groaned slightly and hugged Yoongi tighter.

"Chim wake up. Chim wake up please." I heard a quiet panicked voice. I opened my eyes and looked at a stressed Stella. I got up immediately.

"What's wrong?" I asked, pulling on my sweater.

"Come to the bathroom with me." She said and walked out. I followed her, hopping as I slipped on my boots.

We entered the bathroom and switched on the lights. I winced slightly at the sudden brightness. "What time is it?" I asked, groaning. "3pm. But that's not important. I have something to tell you Chim. I'm scared." She looked at me and I could see the utter fear and panic in her eyes. They then widened even larger than they already were and she fell on her knees and threw up in the toilet.

"Shit!" I got down next to her and held back her scarf and hair and she removed all her previous meals from her stomach.

I then took a tissue and wiped her mouth then another to wipe the sweat off her face and threw them in the bin.

"Stella you are sick? Why didn't you tell Tae or any of us before you left?" I looked at her, worried.

"It's not that. Jimin?" She asked. "Yeah?" I removed her scarf and her jacket and rubbed her back in a soothing circular motion.

"You know Taehyung and I... have an active relationship right?" She looked at me. I blushed. "Stella I don't think that's my business." I said quietly.

"Jimin I'm 20 and your 25. Man up." She snapped. I looked at her in astonishment. "Stella what's wrong." I asked her firmly now.

"Well, about 2 months ago we did it without protection." She said, fidgeting with her fingers. My eyes widened.

"You can't be." My voice came out as utter shock. She nodded, tears now dripping down her face. "Oh my god ok. It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok." I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly on the bathroom floor as she cried.

"I told my manager about it. He is giving me leave." She said. "Well at least your career is ok." I said, trying to comfort her.

She laughed dryly. "Yeah." She smiled. "What are you going to tell him." I asked. "I don't know how I'm going to." She sniffles.

"Well it better be soon. How did you find out anyway?" I asked her. "Threw up in the car so I went to take a test." She shrugged.

"Well come on. Let's get you cleaned up." I lifted her slowly and carried her out.

I took her to her room and she went to shower while I grabbed some of Taehyung's clothes.

She came out after a while and got dressed while I faced the wall. "Let's relax for a bit ok? Watch some movies and just be carefree for a few hours." I suggested. She smiled and nodded. She grabbed her laptop and searched for a movie while I made the bed comfortable. I then opened the mini fridge and brought out beer for me and water for her. After locking the door we got comfortable on the bed and she began to play Crazy Rich Asians.

2 hours later

"I don't care Paitlin is queen!" I argued with her. "I agree but I think the mother is underrated. She is a total badass!" Stella yelled.

We heard knocks on the door. "Stella? Princess you in there?" A deep voice rang out from the other side of the door. Stella froze. I told her to hush.

"Tae?" I said. "Jiminie? Why are you in there? Is she with you?" He asked, sounding confused. "Um no she went to the shops to buy some shoes with Hoseok." I said quickly.

"Ah Hobi told me he wanted new shoes." Tae exclaimed.

Thank you Jung Hoseok and your addiction for expensive items.

"Well I'm going to practise so tell me if she comes back." He said and his footsteps trailed away.

I let out a sigh of relief.

That was too close. Just tell him Stella. Please.

~~

~E

So Taehyung is going to be a father. With his 20 year old soon to be wed. In these situations it is very difficult to tell someone this and I thought Jimin would be the best one to react to this. Telling the father, unless you know for sure you are both ready, is terrible. At Stella's young age this is even worse for her and Taehyung is older and probably wants children later and she is afraid of rejection.

These experiences are quite common nowadays but it's always nice to show in my stories how there is always at least one person you should be able to go to and never be afraid to ask for help.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.3K 797 49
Ot7 (Y/n) is a regular girl from New York, she's 24 and she is a young photographer who want's to start her own bussiness & become a Broadway Star...
468 30 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...
52.1K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
145K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...