Flying In My Dreams

By dr_eternalV

People say that....... "Dreams are the illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about yo... More

✍️Intro.....!!!!!✍️
Scene 1..... Met him accidentally😅
Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰
Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️
Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨
Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌
Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗
Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶
Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️
Scene 9 Unexpected Coffee☕ From Unexpected Person
Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦
Scene 11 Beach Beach mein 😄
Scene 13 Go Crazy for You 🤗
Scene 14 Will be my partner?? 🙈
Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁
Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️
Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬
Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........
Scene 20. Missing........ Scared😨.......and........ Shopping 🛒
Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗
Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......
Scene 23. Coincidentally, Blue Colour 💙.......
Scene 24. Bridge🌉 Borne Trouble
Scene 25. Marriage Proposal From My Future.......
Scene 26. Secrecy......... Shock😲........
Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪
Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲
Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........
Scene 30. Health Condition..........😶
Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱
Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨
Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀
Scene 34. Slept By Reading The Book.........📘
Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕
Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......
Scene 37. Unexpected Thing from My Father........
Scene 38. Video Footage lead my Way..........
Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........
Scene 40. Escape from the Hands of Knowing People.......
Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........
Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬
Scene 43. Announcement of Lockdown......😣
Scene 44. Strange Call📱........
Scene 45. Spicy🌶️ taste remembers me of my Mother👩‍👦
Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!
Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪
Scene 48. Distant voice called my name.......
Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......
Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰
Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......
Scene 52. Tutoring from the Top Student of the Harvard University 👨‍🎓
Scene 53. Am I Jealous??
Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢
NEW COVER
Scene 55 A Kiss😘
Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎
Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑
Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮
Scene 59 Ha Ni made my day 💖
Scene 60 "Do I like you?"🙃
Scene 61 Unexpected move!!!!
Scene 62 Sweet Blackmail🤗
Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰
Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯
Scene 65 Emergency call
Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital
Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓
Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️
New story update

Scene 12 Sadness😥 Leads To The Happiness😅

25 8 0
By dr_eternalV

Lee Gyu Won's pov......!!!!!

We headed towards our hometown which was only 10kms from that place. On the way to the village, I saw an unusual ritual where the people were throwing the newborn babies from a very long height.......... But those babies were not getting hurt........I suddenly by looking that, I was frightened to death and tightly held Lee Min Ho' s hand which was on the gear. By looking me he said me to close my eyes and relax for sometime and after that place is moved he would tell me to open my eyes.

I closed my eyes and held his hand so tightly.....until he told me to open my eyes. Later, after sometime he said me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a picture of mine sitting on grass and talking to my mother this morning. I didn't get to know when he captured that pic.

I asked him when did he captured that pic?? He said, " while I was passing through the lawn, due to my memories keep coming to me inside the house....I came out to feel fresh. At that time, you were happily talking, which made me to take a pic of yours" I was touched by his words. We came to junction and there he asked me in which road we have to move......???

As I was excited, I didn't hear what he said...so I showed him a wrong route. He drove for 20 minutes and asked me, " still how much time should we drive for your hometown?? " When he asked that, I turned around and looked around to look where were we............at that time I realised that, I told him the wrong route 🤦. Suddenly, I told him to stop the car and requested him not scold me if I said to go back to the junction where we came now......... He first didn't understand my words.....later after realising he asked me, " did we come in the wrong direction??? Should we travel again back to that junction??? Are you kidding me.......???" I said," yes we came in the wrong direction....I am sorry for the wrong information......I will guide you correctly now onwards......" He said that he would turn on the navigator and his face was like red chilli🌶️.....

We came to the junction and the navigator said to turn left and in 10 minutes we would reach the house. I got the call from my mother asking that where were we? I told her, we will be there in 15 minutes.
We arrived at the house 🏠 and mom and father came near the gate and waved their hands to us and my father came near the car.....told Lee Min Ho to park the car inside the gate as there is lot of space. He parked the car and we went in.

My mother told us to get fresh up so that we can have dinner together. I showed lee Min Ho the bathroom🚿 and gave the towel to him. He said that, " in car there is an extra pair of my shirt and trousers can you please bring that......." I went to the car.....and then realised that I didn't bring the car key and I went near the bathroom and asked him where is the key?? He gave me the keychain from the narrow gap of the door. I brought the clothes👕 and asked him to open the door.......and I would not see him and give the clothes by closing my eyes. He said okay and opened the door.......

I gave the clothes and came running to the kitchen and asked mom, "shall I help you for arranging the table??" She first told me to freshen up and later help her. I asked her where are my clothes present?? She told me it's in the same cupboard as always it will be..... I went to bring my night dress. I brought my clothes and told that I would be going to bathroom and took my ipod and went.

I listen to the music when I am doing any of my work even during bathing. My mom screamed that not to take so long as it's already late for having dinner. I came back after 15 minutes and sat for dinner. As usual me with my parents,if we sit for the dinner or anything, we will chat and have a blast as we will not get to meet each other daily....... So today also we enjoyed that night. Lee Min Ho was looking at my mother and recalling his mother. He suddenly got up and went towards the room and closed the door. My mother asked me what happened to him.......??? I said that, " today is his mother's death anniversary....we went there and came here. Maybe by looking you he got to remember his mother..... So, to expel his sadness he went to room I think so........" My mother said me to go and look at him what he is doing.......

Hence, I went to look around him what was he doing...... He was sitting in a corner and crying like a baby........... I went near him and he looked at me and said me to leave him alone for sometime so that he can recover from the darkness. So, I left the room and told this to mom.

After half an hour, I slowly opened the room to see if he has consoled himself or not.....but he was already asleep like that on the floor. I went to call my father to help me lift him to the bed. We both successfully made him to sleep on the bed and my father said he would sleep there.....if Lee Min Ho needs something he can give. I told it's alright and went to my room to sleep.

The sun was shining through my window curtains....and rays were calling directly on to my eyes. I opened my eyes and sat on the bed..... I went to the kitchen and drank some water and my mother was preparing for the breakfast and said me, " go and look for Lee Min Ho and say him to wake up...." I went to the room..... I called him and told him to wake up. He turned to his left side and slept again..... I went near him and patted him and told him to wake up....... He told me to not to disturb him and slept again.

I went to my mother and said that he told me to not to disturb him. By hearing this, my mother went to him and told him to get up now as it's already 10...... He woke up with a small smile on his face and went to brush his teeth.
My mother called him to have breakfast and coffee and told him to buy some clothes as he was not having extra pair. He said he is fine with that.....but my parents said it causes infection if we wear the same dress for the day.

Lee Min Ho and me went to the shop to buy the clothes and there he told me buy some clothes for me......and he would pay for that. But I refused and told him, if he would force me to buy I would go back to the house.....as he don't know the direction to come back home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After having breakfast, we left our home and headed to my dorm. On the way, we both talked about the day before yesterday's night which was my birthday celebration.....after returning to my dorm and my friends secretly celebrated my birthday and got the huge gift from them and my best friend called me and talked about him. He asked me, " does all of your friends know about me?? Am I that special for you?? " I replied that, " Not all the friends....only my best friend knows about you and you are somewhat special to me....but in what ways I really don't know...." He looked and smiled at me.........at that time......in front of the road..................

_____________________
______________
_________

_____
....
..
.

This part doesn't criticise any of the traditional rituals which are held worldwide..... It's just the fiction and I didn't mean to cause pain to any of the castes, religion or group who performs the rituals.....

It is just the imaginary story...............

Hope you guys enjoy the next chapters........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
256K 12.8K 118
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...
32.3K 1.9K 30
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞. "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨...
468K 16.2K 43
[complete] "Then he shouldn't have kissed me. Boys should kiss girls that they like, not just anyone they want." "If another boy kissed you, would yo...