Flying In My Dreams

By dr_eternalV

People say that....... "Dreams are the illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about yo... More

✍️Intro.....!!!!!✍️
Scene 1..... Met him accidentally😅
Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰
Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️
Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨
Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌
Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗
Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️
Scene 9 Unexpected Coffee☕ From Unexpected Person
Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦
Scene 11 Beach Beach mein 😄
Scene 12 Sadness😥 Leads To The Happiness😅
Scene 13 Go Crazy for You 🤗
Scene 14 Will be my partner?? 🙈
Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁
Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️
Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬
Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........
Scene 20. Missing........ Scared😨.......and........ Shopping 🛒
Scene 21. My First Things With My Important Person 🤗
Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......
Scene 23. Coincidentally, Blue Colour 💙.......
Scene 24. Bridge🌉 Borne Trouble
Scene 25. Marriage Proposal From My Future.......
Scene 26. Secrecy......... Shock😲........
Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪
Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲
Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........
Scene 30. Health Condition..........😶
Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱
Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨
Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀
Scene 34. Slept By Reading The Book.........📘
Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕
Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......
Scene 37. Unexpected Thing from My Father........
Scene 38. Video Footage lead my Way..........
Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........
Scene 40. Escape from the Hands of Knowing People.......
Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........
Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬
Scene 43. Announcement of Lockdown......😣
Scene 44. Strange Call📱........
Scene 45. Spicy🌶️ taste remembers me of my Mother👩‍👦
Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!
Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪
Scene 48. Distant voice called my name.......
Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......
Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰
Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......
Scene 52. Tutoring from the Top Student of the Harvard University 👨‍🎓
Scene 53. Am I Jealous??
Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢
NEW COVER
Scene 55 A Kiss😘
Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎
Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑
Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮
Scene 59 Ha Ni made my day 💖
Scene 60 "Do I like you?"🙃
Scene 61 Unexpected move!!!!
Scene 62 Sweet Blackmail🤗
Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰
Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯
Scene 65 Emergency call
Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital
Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓
Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️
New story update

Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶

28 9 4
By dr_eternalV

My pov!!!!!

I was shocked to the hear the news that our family friend Albert uncle and his family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 was brutally killed by his secretary...... By hearing this, I suddenly dropped the phone and started crying in such way that river🌊 flowing through my cheeks.

As Lee Jong Suk was near me, he came to me and tried to console me, but I was too uncontrollable in that moment. He sat beside me and started asking what was that call.....and what did the person say. I wasn't able say a single word.......so he unknowingly hugged and patted my back and said, " it's okay.....it has already occurred. All will be fine....stay strong💪 ......" I was little bit comforted and I said what I heard in the phone📱. He felt sorry for them, and he said that he would go and call my mom, and say her this.......but refused him. If she would know this she would be in a great shock and may even collapse as Mrs. Albert was the best friend of hers. So I said him, I would say her tomorrow morning and insisted him to go to sleep as it was already early morning of 4:30am.

At that time my mother woke up and came to see me, if I came back from the hospital🏥 and opened the door and saw us sitting next to each other. She smiled at us and asked us "when did we come home?" Lee Jong Suk replied that we came at 2am this morning. While looking at me, my mother asked," were you crying?? See how your face has become red🔴 and see the eyes swollen.....why? What happened??" I said her nothing happened and as lack of sleep my eyes were swollen. But she came near my face and showed me the tear droplets present on the cheeks. While I was about to say the situation, I got a phone call📲 from my father saying that the person who was in ICU got consciousness and doctor👨‍⚕️ said that he would be shifted to the ward. I gave the phone towards Lee Jong Suk and said him to talk with my father. He went outside and I said her to be strong and not to over hurt herself....and I told what happened to the uncle's family. She said that even she got the same news yesterday evening, but it was all fake as she visited Mrs. Albert to check whether the news is true or not....... I was fully relieved from her words and hugged her tightly and said," I am sorry mom, if I had done any mistakes before which hurt you" and even I asked her "who spread that fake news and what will they get by Albert uncle's family death?" My mom said," they only spread that fake news as they are going to tour toward Australia and coming back after 2 months.....so to get rid of thieves they decided to spread this fake news." She again hugged🤗 me and kissed 😘 to my forehead, at that time I saw Lee Jong Suk who was about to come in, but he stood there with tears in his eyes. Later he came in with a small smile in his face, even though he was sad.

My mother asked him where he was sleeping, so I made a sign that not to tell about the hidden room. I said her that he was sleeping on the bed🛌 and I on the sofa🛋️. So she called me to come to her room, I said her that "I will come, you be moving first." She went and door closed. I said that the news about uncle's family was fake and I just over-reacted to that issue. He gave back my mobile phone and I said him to rest well....... I came near the door and tried to open...........but it was locked🚪I couldn't able to open it. I searched the drawer and the wardrobe, but the key was not there.
Then I got that my mother locked the door knowingly, as she liked him and wanted me to be close to him. I said him to sleep on the bed and I would sleep on sofa as it can be made into bed.

We both slept....and at some point of time I woke up to drink water as I was thirsty there I heard the Lee Jong Suk was talking in his sleep.....so I went near him to hear what was he talking. He was whispering that not to leave him and stay by his side. I thought he might be saying this in his dream💭. And I was going back to sleep, but he suddenly held my hand and I tried to get rid of his hand, but I couldn't as it was held so tightly. As I was so sleepy...... I slept there by sitting on the carpet which was on the ground.

It was already 11am and I woke up seeing that he was sleeping so calmly and I tried to get up but I couldn't get rid of his hand. So I waited there until he wakes up. He slowly started to open his eyes, so I suddenly closed my eyes.....but I don't know why did I close my eyes, if I suddenly open my eyes...he thinks that I was pretending to be sleeping so I did not open my eyes again.

He woke up and saw that he was holding my hand. He slowly took his hand from mine....as he thought that I was sleeping. He slowly walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. Then I opened my eyes and went out to the portico and relaxed myself. Knowingly, I went towards the bathroom and knocked the door as he should believe me I was sleeping when he woke up. From inside he asked me, if I have an extra toothbrush with me. I told him to open the door and I gave him the toothbrush.

I called my mom to open the door as we were hungry.....my cousin came and opened the door as she was not knowing that Lee Jong Suk is with me.....she was shocked to see us . I said her to not to misunderstand us and went to have our breakfast🍞.

After having breakfast, I asked him shall we go to the hospital and my father can come home and get some sleep. He agreed to this. I went to bring my bag and phone. While was coming down the stairs, I saw Lee Jong Suk playing with my dog Mystery 🐶.

We both left our home and while going to the hospital, a car was passing next to me in the same lane of ours. We were stuck in the signal🚦, so I turned around to look still how many seconds we need to stand....there I suddenly saw a person who was looking same the person who was admitted to the hospital. I was shocked to see him, first I thought it was my assumption.....but when I showed that to Lee Jong Suk even he was stunned to see him..................!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is that person??? What is the relationship between the person who is in hospital and him?????
Is that person was mimicking that he got hurt????

Stay tuned for the updates......

Hope you all are enjoying the story........

________________
___________
...........
.....
..
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 5K 70
When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it causes a tattoo to burn into your skin. Well...
1.2K 85 28
No one can control whom you fall in love with Neither were they able to control themselves from falling for each other Every love has their own phas...
470K 16.2K 43
[complete] "Then he shouldn't have kissed me. Boys should kiss girls that they like, not just anyone they want." "If another boy kissed you, would yo...
4.6K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...