One Shots

Von Sincerely_1215

One shots including multiple anime's~ Some at the beginning are from when I first started Wattpad, and they l... Mehr

Misaki Yata x Reader
Koaru Hitachiin x Reader
Death The Kid x Reader
Human Raphael x Reader
Mahiro Fuwa x Reader
Human Rapheal x Reader prt 2
Mahiro Fuwa x Reader prt 2
Hikaru Hitatchiin x Reader
Black*Star x Child!Reader
Laxus Dreyer x Reader
Black*Star x Reader
Izaya Orihara x reader
Death The Kid x Reader
Amaimon x Tomboy! Reader
SuperBoy x Reader
Izaya Orihara X Pregnant!Reader
Misaki Yata X Reader
Shizuo Hewijima X Reader
Damian Wayne X Reader
Haruka Nanase X Sad!Reader
Bart Allen X Reader
Death The Kid X Reader Prt 2
Levi X Mute!Reader
Dick Grayson (NightWing) X Reader
A/N
Nagisa Hasuki X Reader
Sinbad X Reader
Rin Okumura X HalfDemon!Reader
Yukio Okumura X Reader
Mahiro Fuwa X Reader
Rin Okumura X Reader
Wally West X Reader
Ja'Far X Reader
Hinata Shoyo X Reader
Sebastian Michaelis X Reader
Hikaru Hitachiin X Pregnant!Reader
Peter Parker X Reader
A/N
Shizuo Heiwajima X Reader
Masrur X Reader
A/N
Shou Kurusu X Reader
Hiroomi Nase X Reader
Yoshino Takigawa X Reader
Judal X Reader
Yuri Katsuki X Reader
Levi X Mute!Reader Prt 2
Kaneki Ken X Reader
Hiroomi Nase X Reader
Yukio Okumura X Pregnant!Reader
Misaki Yata X Reader
Izuku Midoriya X Reader
Izuku Midoriya X Pregnant! Reader
Haruka Nanase X Reader
Makoto Tachibana X Bad! Reader
Rei Ryugazaki X Blind! Reader
Pidge X Reader
A/N
Oikawa Tooru X Reader
Mikoto Suoh X Badass! Reader
Neito Monoma X Reader
Rin Matsuoka X Mermaid!Reader
Sinbad X Reader Part One
Sinbad X Reader Part Two
BlackStar X Reader
Loki X Reader
Sweet Pea X Reader
Kouen X Reader
Eren Jeager X Reader
Akihito Kanbara X Reader
Katsuki Bakugo X Suicidal!Reader
Shinsou Hitoshi X Reader
RANT
Keith Kogane X Reader
Hinata Shoyo X Reader
James Griffin X Reader
Rin Okumura X Reader
Kaoru Hitatchiin X Reader
Pirate! Levi X Siren! Reader
Night Wing X Villain! Male! Reader
Saruhiko Fushimi X Reader
Rin Okumura X Insecure! Reader
Inosuke X Reader
Saruhiko Fushimi X Reader
Damian Wayne X Reader
Midoriya Izuku X Reader
Kaminari Denki X Reader part 1
Kaminari Denki X Reader part 2
Kaminari Denki X Reader part 3
Damian Wayne X Reader
Obi X Reader
Arthur Boyle X Reader
Amaimon X Reader
Damian Wayne X Reader
Reggie X Reader
Haruka Nanase X Reader
Nishinoya Yuu X Reader
Levi X Reader Modern AU part 1
Yaku Morisuke X Tall!Reader
Levi X Reader Modern AU Part 2
A/N (please read!)

Prince Izana X Reader

858 16 3
Von Sincerely_1215

Probably the longest one shot I've ever written...
Also not really fluff or anything, I don't even know why I'm publishing this to be honest.
But I think I did a decent job of writing some sappy monologue at the end, so feast your eyes on that!

-

It was past the end of the war and the fall of your kingdom when you met the Prince of Clarines, Izana Wisteria. He was a handsome young man with dark blue eyes and bleach blonde hair tied back neatly into a small pony tail. He carried himself with his head high and a sword attached to his waist, followed around by several knights through his venture in the forest.
You met in the morning, he found you sleeping where his men had also decided to camp. They tried to strip you of your weapons before you woke up, and you retorted quickly - you learned to sleep with one eye open after three years of war.
He was surprisingly calm, and offered food after explaining who he was and that his men had no intention of hurting you.
You sat down beside him, his knights keeping close watch on you. You made sure to explain as well that you had no harmful intent to any of them, the men who were still after you were from the opposing kingdom that barely had anyone left either from the war.
Izana asked a lot of questions, and eventually it came out that you were the first and only born princess of the now fallen and destroyed Gryffin kingdom, a legendary kingdom that is known as one of the oldest alive. It had formed an incredibly large reign of territory and it's kings and queens were well known as victorious warriors - many of the books read to children were created from myths of your kingdom.

A few nights later, when Izana had left you behind and you watched him with narrowed eyes as he disappeared on horse back, you wondered why you didn't entirely trust him. There was something off about this particular prince, he was a man of his word for sure - but he seemed more of a solo player than one to fight in a group. He definitely had the traits of a great future king, and it worried you that if him and his men were around these parts, that the men after you would find him first.
You followed their tracks slowly, watching the sun move over you to set on your right, blazing colours of red and yellow shades coloured the corners of the sky and the edges of the clouds. The stars brightened one by one, the moon soon lighting your path forward. The sounds of a fight became clearer and your pace became faster - you considered stealing a horse and taking your chance of freedom, but instead from the high of the trees you were in looking down at their situation, you decided to join the battle.

You grunted as you landed on an enemy soldier, pulling out your sword and slicing open the neck of a man who had came running for you blind, his arms out and open like an animal who had lost it's consciousness. When another from behind you gripped onto your body and went to place a cloth over your mouth to knock you out, you opened your mouth and bit down on his thumb with all the strength in your jaw, tearing it off and spitting it out as he let you go screaming, and you turned swiftly with your sword, slicing open his stomach and leaving him to death while you took out the last one standing.
"Prince Izana of Clarines, I thought you were smarter than this." You began, turning from the battle to look the man in the eyes. You expected his eyes to be colder than before at your comment, but instead they held a gentle tone, a pitiful tone, and he stared at you with an unwavering gaze as if trying to read your soul.
"Hey."
"You're right." He finally replied, swallowing, but his eyes didn't move nor did they change emotion, "I should have known, and I should have been stronger. I suppose... I was intrigued by you and your story."
"You were intrigued by war?" You found yourself laughing, but it wasn't a relaxed laugh - no, it was coated in disgust and venom, "You... don't you ever think that you could handle war, you spoiled prince."
His eyes seemed to deepen with that same tone, and you gripped the handle of your sword in annoyance, "Stop looking at me like that, with pity in your glassy eyes. All I am to you is a tragedy, isn't that right, Izana?"
He didn't reply, and you took a daring step forward, "Stop it! Stop fucking looking at me like that, do you hear me?! I will break you with my blood stained teeth!"

-

After that, for some reason, Izana decided he wanted to take you with him back to his castle. He gave you new clothes, a room, and you were finally able to take a long and relaxing bath and really clean yourself off. You were treated for your wounds and your hair was brushed out. For a while, you were still weary of him and his every move, but you realized quickly that other than a bath and clean clothes, he gave you a chance to be a princess again instead of a warrior. He gave you a chance to be yourself  again, under his watch.

"You wanted to speak with me, so speak." He urged as you looked around his current office space, probably smaller than what he really had back at his home palace.
"When you first brought me here... I thought you were just using me. I hated you, because I thought that you were a liar, a fake, and an asshole who only cared about himself."
You ignored how his eye brow twitched at how straight forward you were, and continued, "But now I realize that you aren't what you seem on the outside. You have been kind to me when I had no one, and I wish for your forgiveness in my fowl thoughts to the one who saved me."
"I believe, you were the one who saved me, Princess."
Your eyes widened, you hadn't been called princess for so long, and it seemed so foreign to you now.
Izana smirked, "When you decided to help defeat those men with my team instead of take off with what you could take from our horses, you saved me from a fatal injury."
I... I did? You thought, blinking as you thought back to that night.
"You could have taken care of yourself, you could have easily saved yourself, Princess. I just wanted to help you, because of how you helped me."
"I see." You frowned, "Even still, the things I thought about you... are no way to repay what you've done for me here."
"It's alright, you're forgiven." He smiled, "Just take it as part of the debt I owe you."
"Wha- you make it sound like a tax system!"
He laughed and you stiffened, finding myself smiling lightly at his joy. You made him laugh.
You smiled at the thought, bowing your head lightly, "Thank you for seeing me, Izana. I hope to spend more time with you in the future, if ever you are not busy."
And you left without another word.

You wondered when Izana would finally tell you to leave, since you could figure out easily that he was not the kind to get attached to anyone, especially not some random girl from another kingdom. He was someone who played the game of royalty solo, and you wondered if maybe he would even force the rules to be changed so he didn't have to get married either, but it seemed fate wanted you to keep close for a little longer.
Izana invited you back to his castle in Clarines' capital with him, to meet his younger brother Zen and Lord Haruka, who he spoke highly of in an amused tone. He and you had taken a late afternoon stroll and he asked you near the end to accompany him.
When you asked why, he chuckled, looking up at the darkening sky, "I think you would like it there."
Your eyes widened and instead of making a suggestive comment, you decided to turn from his beautiful eyes gazing at the clouds in the sky to the ground, "Even though my father was lost in the war, and right now Gryffin is without leadership and heading fast into a disorganized ruin, as long as I am alive there is still hope. Going back to your palace with you would be beneficial in helping to get my people back on their feet, good thinking, Izana."
He was quiet for a moment, and then he hummed gently, "You've been thinking about this for a while, it seems."
"I have." You nodded, "It seemed at first that I would die soon too in the forest, and the kingdom would be left to fates hands without me. But now that I am here, I've decided that I wouldn't be running anymore."
"A stunning and courageous act of you, Princess Y/N. I have high hopes for you and your kingdom."
"Thank you."

At the palace, you were given a first class room and a much bigger wardrobe. You were also given permission to roam the castle grounds, but if you wished to leave you had to see Izana for permission first. You met Izana's brother a few days after you moved in, he called you to his room and you were finally able to see how much bigger it was from the other one, and it was far more elegant.
You smiled in amusement from how overly large it was, just like your fathers at home, before turning to the Prince in front of you.
"This is Princess Y/N of the Gryffin Kingdom."
The second Prince stiffened in shock and looked back at his older brother with wide eyes, "Gryffin-"
"Yes, the one you think of is the one Prince Izana speaks of. I am the only survivor of the royal family, Princess Y/N L/N. I'm sure you've heard of the war?"
"Yes, I have... I thought- ah- I apologize for my rudeness, Princess." He bowed, "My name is Prince Zen Wisteria of Clarines, it is an honor to meet you."
"Raise your head, Prince Zen. It is an honor of my own to meet you as well, I've heard so much about you."
"Really?" He finally smiled, "I'm glad. Well, I must take my leave, but again, it was a pleasure meeting you, Princess."
"You as well." You nodded lightly to him as he shut the door behind him and turned to Izana, "He thought we were a fairy tail, didn't he?"
Izana chuckled, "I'm sure he knew, he probably just thought you'd all been killed in the war."
You hummed, "Well-"
"Excuse me, Prince Izana- oh-" You blinked at the man standing behind the door, he was tall with wide shoulders and had light blonde hair with blue eyes kind of like Izana's, a straight line formed his mouth and he had a rather scary aura to him.
"Ah, you must be Lord Haruka!" You smiled sweetly.

A few days later, you had wandered into the hospital wing and ran into a young girl with bright red hair. She gasped as she saw me, apologizing. You remember Izana saying something about a girl with red hair just the other day... what was her name again?
"I'm sorry, my name is Y/N. I came to the castle with Prince Izana, and I haven't gotten familiar with the grounds yet. I suppose you could say I'm a bit lost..."
"Oh, I see! It's nice to meet you, Y/N, my name is Shirayuki. I'm a court herbalist apprentice here."
You hummed, impressed, "Do you have a moment to spare to show me around? I don't know much about herbs, but I've always loved flowers."
"Oh! Then I'll show you the garden, this way!"
You gasped lightly as she went off quickly towards the garden as she spoke, and you quickly followed close behind.
You walked silently until she introduced you to the gardens, a wide range of space coated in all types of flowers and herbs that she probably came to daily to inspect and pick for medicines. You walked through slowly, smiling as you gazed at them all - most were fresh and kept well - and the smell was more than refreshing, giving you the sense of freedom that you loved.
"Oh, Ryu!"
You turned your head towards a small boy as he approached Shirayuki and you.
"This is Ryu, a court herbalist here as well! He's only twelve, amazing isn't it?"
"Yes, quiet." You kneeled down to be level with the boy, "Hello, Ryu. My name is F/N L/N, of the Gryffin kingdom."
His eyes widened, "You mean... the kingdom of dragons?"
You sweat dropped but decided to go with it, "Yeah, that's the one!"
"You mean- it isn't just a story?!" Shirayuki gasped, "Oh- I'm so sorry that was rude! I-it's an honor to meet you Princess! I can't believe it!"
You giggled, standing straight again, "No need to get so flustered, please treat me as a friend."
"Yes, Princess!"
Oh dear.

-

Early in the morning a week later, Izana walked in on me eating messily what you whipped up in the kitchen only minutes before. He looked like he'd just woken up, and you swallowed hastily, asking him if he wanted any. He cringed, walking past you to grab a slice of bread, asking you what you were eating.
You giggled and told him it was lettuce, tomatoes and boiled eggs drizzled in oil and vinegar, then sprinkled with salt and pepper, sided with fried cheese and bread.
He sat down beside you, staring at you and then to your food, before picking up a fork and reluctantly trying some.
"Huh, not as bad as I thought."
"See, it's good." You shoved the last bit of your fried cheese and bread sandwich in your mouth, "Much better than what I used to eat during the war."
"I would assume anything would taste better than anything you could have had in war."
You hummed in agreement, "The pressure of war made everything taste the same, really. Like mashed potatoes."
His eyes lingered on you for a while, before he took another fork full and you ate a mini breakfast together in silence. Afterwards, you accompanied Izana to the training grounds, and watched him practice swords man ship silently for a while. Watching him had you thinking about the war, how much you practiced, and how different your harsh training was compared to how peacefully he practiced now, completely uninterrupted.
You remember how your father used to yell, to train you harder than any man, so that no matter what you would be able to protect yourself and fight for your kingdom on your own. It's like he knew, that he would die and his men would die and you would be the only one left... that's probably exactly what he wanted, too.
"Y/N!"
"Oh, I apologize Prince Izana." You quickly said, snapping out of it as you turned to the prince.
He sighed, "Care to spar with me?"
You rose a brow, "Oh~ well, only if you can handle being defeated."
He chuckled, "We'll see."

-

You were more than excited for the day of the open gates, the oncoming festival had your heart beating fast, and you finished more work with your kingdom back home than you had planned to before in hopes you could spend the whole day off without worry, to have fun with the people.
You dressed well and had a maid help you do your hair nice, before running out to the join the crowds.
You took the little bit of money that Lord Haruka gave you from Izana and went around the booths set up. You held onto the money tightly, not wanting to spend it all on anything useless.
Instead, for a while you danced with the children as a group of men played on wind instruments, and painted the stone walk way with brightly coloured chalk. By the time the sun began to set and people were eating, some of the other booths had cleared a bit, and you found one with jewels. One caught your eyes, a particular brooch of a sapphire stone outlined in silver. It was mesmerizing, and reminded you of a certain some ones eyes.
You smiled lightly, paying for it before heading back to the castle in hopes to find a good place to sit.

You were preparing your lantern when Lord Haruka approached you from behind. He looked angry as usual, but you ignored it as he stepped up beside you and gave you a stern glance.
"Is something on your mind?" You asked.
"Do you really think that Prince Izana has taken so much a liking to you that he will keep you around forever? Do you believe you're his friend?"
"I don't know. He's never told me anything directly, what do you think, Lord Haruka?" You asked, making sure there were no scratches or holes on your lantern before reaching for a match to light it.
He stiffened, "I want to know exactly what you expect from him. What you think you deserve from him after all he's given you already."
You laughed lightly, once your lantern was lit, you gave it a small push and watched it fly up into the night sky with the others.
"I don't expect anything from him. To be honest, I've been so focused on work for the future of my own kingdom. One day, we both might be separated for good, allies but nothing more and never to lay eyes on each other again." You exclaimed, slowly turning your eyes to Haruka as he narrowed his gaze to you, "After three years of war, Lord Haruka, I think it's best that you don't think too much into such trivial matters. Izana and I, whether we're friends or not, I respect him and I believe he respects me as well. Also, the belief that people get what they deserve is flawed, the belief that certain people deserve more than others is also flawed. It doesn't matter what we deserve and what we don't. Take life as it comes, learn from it, and flourish."
He opened his mouth to say something else, but his words seemed to catch in his throat.
You smiled as you turned back to the beautiful sight before us, "Now for just one night Lord Haruka, be at peace with the lights dancing in he sky."
He sighed, taking a step up beside you and looking up to the sky with you, "Alright." He mumbled.

-

Yay!!  I know it's kind of a shit ending but whatever
You got Lord Harukas approval so be happy
Also
Lettuce, tomatoes, boiled eggs drizzled in olive oil with salt and pepper is sooo gooddd it's like a salad but served laid out on a plate instead of put into a bowl
Also the fried cheese thing - please tell me at least one person has also just dumped cheese in a pan and fried it and ate it.
It's good.
It's bad for you, I know. But it's sO good.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
1.2M 15.2K 29
This is a book dedicated to one-shots from some of my favorite anime series! I'm also open to requests! If you have a specific genre, gender, or othe...
254K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
397K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...