★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

Sexy 2x14

861 14 0
By wankytubbington

Things with Finn have been going great lately. I can't really describe the feelings but it's more than a like, it's like a love.

I text Finn, asking if he wants to come over and I receive an immediate response 'Yes'.

I decide to take a quick shower, shaving and exfoliating. The hot water hitting my skin makes my pulse race even more. Finn and I haven't gone past second base, but that was an accident on his part. I want to. I want to show him how much I care about him.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel as I blow dry my hair. 

I spray my favorite perfume all over me, focusing on my neck and behind my ears. I then take the towel off, let it drop down to the floor. I decide on my black, unlined lace bra, with the matching lace thong. I then put on an oversized tee shirt and just wear that.

I put subtle mascara and highlighter on my face, nothing too much. Next I tousle my hair to make it more windswept and sexy.

I finish up getting ready when I hear a doorbell ring.

"Right on time" I smirk, looking into the mirror before I shut off the light and walk down the stairs to greet my boyfriend.

"You look, cute" He smirks at me. 

He's wearing his letterman jacket, which I think he looks adorable in. His hair looking great as usual.

"Want anything to eat?" I ask. Finn politely declines and I take his hand.

I lead him upstairs to my bedroom.

Finn gets the idea and unexpectedly pins me against the wall. Lips connecting, occasionally breaking away to breathe. 

The tall handsome boy in front of me then moves his lips down to my neck, hands roaming my body as I keep my arms wrapped around his neck. My leg moving as he pulls it up to wrap around his waist.

He pulls apart for a second, "are you only wearing a t shirt?" He laughs.

"Well, I'm wearing stuff under it, but not wearing pants, obviously" I laugh back at him. "Should we take this over to the bed?" I ask making eye contact with my full sized bed.

I lay down and Finn is on top of me.

I take off my shirt without thinking much about my actions. Finn takes a deep breath as he takes the moment in.

"God, you're so sexy" He whispers against my neck.

I moan as he sucks on my sweet spot right under my ear.

Finn eyes my breasts, as if asking permission to go to second base.

"Can- can I?" He asks, looking me in the eyes.

I nod in response to my boyfriend's advances.

He seems really shocked as a matter of fact.

I hear a jingle from downstairs.

"Jessie?" My mom calls

"Yea?" I yell downstairs

"Is Finn up there?" She yells once again

"Yup" 

"Okay, be safe" She calls upstairs, ruining the moment once again.

Finn and I continue to kiss until I decide to break away.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to, ya know, do more"

"That's fine. I totally understand. I don't want to pressure you to do anything" Finn says as he flips me over so I'm now resting on his chest.

He kisses my neck and laughs into it, sending me vibrations.

"Oh my god that tickleeees" I laugh trying to shove him off.

"Goooood" He throws his head back and laughs as well.

"I love you" I blurt out.

"I love you too Jess" He stops the joking and looks me straight in my eyes.

"Good, now, I'm taking a nap on you. Starting nowwww" I lay my head on his chest, falling asleep to his heartbeat. I feel him pull a blanket on top of us. I smile at the warmness from the fleece. Finn's hands caress my hair, and I feel him plant a small kiss on my head.

"Sleep tight" He whispers in my ear, making my stomach go in knots.

I get into school the next day and head straight to the choir room. I see Holly Holiday and suspect that Mr. Schuester is out again but I spot him out of the corner of my eye.

I take my usual seat next to Finn and he puts his arm around me as I snuggle my head into his shoulder.

"Why's Ms. Holiday here?" I whisper.

"I have no idea" He looks confused, like usual. 

"Hola classe!" She shouts, getting everyone's attention, "so, Mr. Schuester told me that you guys don't know much about sex. Brittany, you really thought that a stork brings a  baby?" She asks rhetorically. "So, Santana, Jessie? Come up here" Ms. Holiday instructs.

We sing and dance to Do You Wanna Touch Me on the red choir room chairs. I occasionally look at Finn and can tell he's totally turned on by me dancing on a chair, hair flipping everywhere and just the way my body moves. I shoot him a wink, making him go even more crazy.

"So, does that make sense to everyone?" Ms. Holiday asks but the room goes silent. "Okay, now, how about a physical demonstration." She claps her hands together.

"Cool, we making a porno?" Puck asks. (LOL)

"No, so I'll be using a cucumber and showing you how to properly use a condom" Ms. Holiday explains.

"Wait, so cucumbers can give you AIDS?" Finn asks.

"I just had them on my salad" Mercedes joins in.

I mentally face palm myself, I can't believe they can be so stupid sometimes. I flick Finn on the head so he knows he's being dumb.

"Hey" He whines, rubbing his forehead where my fingers hit him.

"So, does everyone understand how a condom works? Puck, looking at you buddy" Ms. Holiday looks at Puck with a death stare. I try to hold back a laugh.

We get dismissed and I see that Santana stays back with Ms. Holiday. Not to be nosy or anything but I stand in the doorway. Santana starts crying and Ms. Holiday hugs her.

I leave out of guilt but I wanna know why my friend's crying.

Later, I see Santana at her locker and I decide to approach her.

"Hey" I smile walking up the her top locker.

"Hey? What is it?" She asks, in her normal bitchy tone of voice.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay" I say, breaking eye contact.

"Uh, yea, I am. Why?" 

"I saw you crying earlier." I confess.

"Were you, spying on me?" She asks and slams her locker shut, and walks away.

"No, I just saw you while I was passing by the choir room" I say, following her into the girls bathroom. "You know you can talk to me, right?" I put my hand on her shoulder as she stares into the mirror above the sink.

"But I just can't." She says coldly.

"Well, I hate to see you upset." I wipe one of her tears from her face.

"Well, that's your problem then" Santana turns and storms out of the choir room.

Mr. Schuester tells everyone that the Celibacy Club is doing a performance after school so when 3 O'Clock rolls around, all the New Directions file in the auditorium.

The stage consists of Celibacy Club members: Quinn, Rachel, Puck, Ms. Pillsbury, and Carl on the drums. They're wearing the ugliest blue dresses I've ever seen in my life and there's pictures of pies that are being shown behind them in a montage.

After they finish the song, Brittany stands up and gives them an ovation as everyone stares at her.

"Hi, um, Holly here. So, I'm a little confused. Isn't this a strange song for the Celibacy club to sing?" Ms. Holiday asks 

"What, why? It's so wholesome." Ms. Pillsbury says as her husband walks up to her on stage. "It was written during the Bicentennial to celebrate America and fireworks-"

"No" Holly interrupts, "It's about sneaking out for a nooner"

"Yes, exactly." Ms. Pillsbury's face still plastered with an innocent smile, "A nooner's when you have dessert in the middle of the day, right?" She looks at Carl with a faded smile. "Right Carl?"

"Well, regardless, it was a great job you guys" Mr. Schuester says, breaking the awkwardness. "Great number"

"It was fantastic" Holly claps for them.

"Alright guys let's go" Mr. Schuester says dismissing the rest of the New Directions from the cringy performance.

We all rise from the auditorium seats and leave school for the day. Except Santana and Brittany who I see heading back to the choir room with Holly.

I shrug it off, as Santana basically told me to mind my own business, which I honestly should anyways.

I'm zoned out, looking down the hallway when Finn startles me.

"You okay?" He asks

"Yea, I'm fine" I take his hand and intertwine it with mine. Giving our laced hands a small squeeze.

"Good." Finn smiles and kisses the top of my head. "So" He smiles that little smirk of his that makes me weak in the knees. "My mom's working tonight if you wanted to order in..." Finn suggests.

"Okay" I say softly.

I end up going home to get ready for the night with Finn. My mom has been so depressed lately that she doesn't even care about me staying the night. I barely even see her anymore. And then Liam's always hanging out with Kurt now which is cool that Kurt has a new best friend and stuff and Liam has a friend. After dad died, Liam struggled a lot with friends but I'm glad he has Kurt now.

I take a shower, shave, put perfume and body lotion all over me. Put on some makeup and some sexy lingerie that I got at the mall with Quinn a while back. Just in case of situations like these. I can't be wearing grandma panties when I'm gonna do it with my boyfriend for the first time.

Right, this is my FIRST time. Ever. Like I'm a virgin. But I love Finn, if I want to have my first time with anyone it would be him. And at least this time he's not pressuring me into it.

I get in the Toyota Corolla and drive over to Finn's house. 

I pull in the driveway and pull up right next to his truck.

I get out of my car and grab the over night duffle, full of necessities needed for my sleepover with Finn.

I packed an extra pack of condoms, just in case, a toothbrush, deodorant, hairbrush, sweatshirt, and pj shorts.

The Toyota's locking noise is heard as I click the key to lock my car. I head up to the front door where Finn greets me in his t shirt and in plaid boxers. It's not the first time I've ever seen him like this. When things get hot and heavy usually we get in our underwear but that's all I've seen, well, besides him shirtless.

"Hey" Finn does that sexy half smile thing that I adore. He holds the door for me as I walk inside the house.

"Hey" I smile kissing him, a usual greeting for us.

I notice that there's candles and rose petals every where.

"God, you went all out for our first sleepover" I giggle at his romanticness.

"Yea, do you like it?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck looking for approval.

"I love it Finn, anything you do for me I love" I give him a reassuring peck on the lips. "Where should I put my bag?" 

"You can put it in my room. Want me to walk up with you?" He asks, I nod as he takes my hand and I follow him up the staircase.

I take a seat down on the bed as he looks at me with astonishment.

"What?" I giggle as Finn stares at me.

"Nothing, just you immediately sat on the bed and I just haven't even done anything yet" He laughs.

"Oh, well, wanna do something now?" I ask flirtatiously, as I remove my shirt and lay down on his bed, giving him soft bedroom eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________

I get up from Finn's bed, in his red number 5 jersey with my hair in a messy ponytail. I remember that I'm not wearing underwear, nevermind shorts. So I feel a small pat on my ass as I get up. I turn around and see Finn smirking, pretending like 'oh no, wasn't me'. 

I take a pillow and gently hit him on the head with it.

I look at the clock and see that it's only 9:30 PM.

"Can we get some pizza?" I ask. "Who knew sex could make you so hungry?" I giggle.

"Yea, I'll order it after you give me a kiss." Finn jokes.

I walk over to the shirtless quarterback giving him a kiss, that ends up turning into a makeout. Next thing I know, I'm on top of my boyfriend and his arms around my torso. 

I try to get up but he holds me, cuddling me still.

"Don't get upppp" Finn whines as I get up.

"I'm gonna get a drink downstairs. Turn something on so we can cuddle when I come back up." I instruct.

"Yes ma'am" He says and winks as I walk out of the room.

I walk down the stairs, excited for the rest of the night. I open the fridge and get two beers out. "Babe?" I call upstairs, "Want a beer?" I ask.

"Ya" He shouts back downstairs.

I head back upstairs with the two beers in hand as I get ready for round two.

___________________________

I'm wrapped in Finn's arms, around my torso. The heat radiating off of him, keeping me warm with the help of the blankets we're under.

The doorbell dings and Finn hops up to get the pizza.

He brings it back upstairs and grabs a few more beers for us.

After the pizza and the beer, I'm definitely more than tipsy.

I fall asleep in the boy I'm love with's arms around me.

"Sleep tight" Finn whispers into my ear as he big spoons me into my dreams.

___________________________________________

I wake up the next morning to my boyfriend getting dressed and an empty pizza box on the ground.

"Morning" Finn smiles lovingly at me.

"Morning" I say groggily.

"Sleeping beauty" he walks over from his closet and sits next to me. "Jeez, I better be more careful next time" Finn smiles proudly at the hickey he left on my neck from last night.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you more" Finn responds.

"I'm glad I waited. I mean you're my first love. This couldn't get any better." I smile.

"You look amazing in my jersey" Finn leans in to kiss me.

"I forgot we have school today" I smile, remembering last night. "Thank god I didn't get too 'tipsy'" I put the word in air quotes.

"Come one, we're gonna be late" Finn grabs my hand and we race out to the driveway where I get in my car and he gets in his.

"See ya at school sucker" I laugh. Honking my horn.

I show up to school in Finn's clothes, aka a sweatshirt and sweatpants both of which saying 'PROPERTY OF MCKINLEY FOOTBALL'. My hair still in a messy ponytail from last night.

"You look adorable" Finn nudges me when we get into the choir room.

"HA" I say, "You funny but you cute, so I give you kissy" I say randomly, still not over the events of last night. Cloud Nine is an understatement.

Santana, Brittany, and Ms. Holiday walk in and sit down in the three chairs pulled out in front of the classroom. Ms. Holiday with her guitar in hand. They perform an emotional version of Fleetwood Mac's Landslide (Dixie Chick's version).

Santana runs out of the room, I'm about to go after her to see if she's okay but looks like Brittany is already on it.

I look at Finn and he rubs my back soothingly. The room falls silent as everyone already can figure out the emotions felt in the safe choir room environment.

Out of the blue, Puck calls out to me "Hey Jess?" 

"Yea?" I ask sarcastically.

"Nice hickey" 

I roll my eyes and pull up the hood on Finn's sweatshirt out of embarassment.

"It's not a hickey" Finn stands up, "and even if it was, which it's not, at least we're in love and it's okay, we're teenagers. Get over it. But it's not." 

I take Finn's hand and pull him back.

"I burnt my neck with my straightening iron this morning" I say, which everyone believes somehow after Finn basically blew my cover even more.

__________________________________________________

The next day, it's announced by Mr. Schue that Ms. Holliday won't be returning to McKinley due to parent complaints about her putting condoms on cucumbers which makes it intolerable to watch Veggie Tales ever again.

Santana and Brittany are quiet and sitting on opposite sides of the room.

Silence fills the room once again and everything is awkward. 

I'm really gonna miss Holly, she was so fun to be around. Who knows, maybe we'll see her again. I sure hope so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 854 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
5.3K 52 16
Figgins is sick of the fighting, so he sends Glee and the Cheerios to the Happiest Place on Earth, Walt Disney World, in an attempt to bring the club...
9.5K 398 23
This is the story of how two young teenagers from different worlds fall in love. Rachel Berry has lived in Lima, Ohio all her life and is head cheerl...
42.2K 1.3K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc