★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

Special Education 2x07

707 11 0
By wankytubbington

It all started in the choir room today. 

"So, I think we've become too predictable guys. For this reason, I will be changing who gets solos for the ballad" Mr. Schue informs. "How about our duet competition winners?" Mr. Schuester looks at Sam and I.

"No, I think Sam should sing with Quinn." I blurt out. Obviously Mr. Schue didn't know about me and Sam's break up.

"Look Mr. Schue, I'm all for trying something new but that's what practice is for, not a game. You can't just switch up the star quarterback for the big championship game" Finn butts in.

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback." Tina chimes in.

"Well, I think that this is an outrage, Finn and I have to sing the ballad. It's like tradition" Rachel burts into the conversation.

"And Mike, Brittany, and Jessie, you guys will be the featured dancers!" Mr. Schuester claps for us.

Rachel gets up, grabs black duct tape and tapes her mouth shut.

"Rachel, what are you doing?" Mr. Schue asks.

"Since you are silencing my talents, I am merely protesting" Rachel takes a piece of take off her mouth and then puts it back on.

"I am so sick of this" Santana yells and gets out of her seat. "Wanna know something hobbit? Your boyfriend has been lying to you. You won't be his first time. Me and him totally got it on during Madonna week last year in a gross motel room" Santana stands up in front of Rachel.

"Is this true?" She whispers to Finn and he nods. I grab Santana's arm before she can cause anymore outrage. 

Rachel's loud stomps can be heard as she storms out of the classroom and into the hallway, in her normal dramatic style.

"Good going Santana" Quinn rolls her eyes at her frienemy.

____________________________

The next day is a little bit better, Puck brings a new member named Lauren Zizes. She seems really scary but is actually kinda cool.

"I have to say, that 7 minutes in heaven you promised me was very underwhelming" She utters to Puck.

Rachel fails to show up for rehearsal which is practically a freak show. I try to teach the choreography but it's hard when no one's listening and your best friend and your ex are trying not to makeout in the middle of class.

"You guys need to watch Brittany and Jessie." Mr. Schue fires in, "We won't ever learn the routine if you don't pay attention. Let's try it again"

"Five, six, seven, eight" I clap watching the rest of the club try to recreate my dance.

I spot Rachel storming through the hallway with her mini stereo. I let everyone know I'll be back.

I pretend that I'm a spy and I follow Rachel to the auditorium where she's meeting Kurt.

They practice Don't Cry For Me Argentina and I have to say they did amazing.

I start clapping and then realize they don't know I'm here.

"Who's there" Rachel yells.

"It's me, and you need to come back to glee rehearsal" I walk up to the stage, "Hi Kurt" I give him a hug as a hello.

"Well, if they're going to ignore me and pretend I'm not the most talented in the room, then I'm going to pretend like they don't exist." Rachel shuns me

"You have to realize Rachel that we're good because we all sing together, it's not just one person. We're a wall of sound and we sound phenomenal because you're there. I'm teaching the choreography right now, so I have to head back. You should really join me" I reach out my hand and she takes it.

"Thanks Rachel, I appreciate your help." Kurt says.

"Don't forget to-"

"I know, I have my audition so I have to go. Bye guys" Kurt waves us off.

I get back to the choir room with my plus one and I see Brittany dancing with a comb in her hand.

"Whatcha doing there?" I ask her.

"Artie gave it to me, it's his lucky comb so we don't mess up at Sectionals." She says confidently. I see Artie shake his head as if to say 'just leave it alone' so I say okay and head to the front of the classroom to continue the choreography.

"Looking great Jess" Mr. Schue pats me on the back and I can't help but smile, it means a lot coming from him especially.

It's time for Sectionals and everyone's freaking out backstage. Quinn's having flashbacks to last year when she went into labor, Rachel's mad that everyone knew about Finn and Santana except for her, Artie's mad at Brittany because he thinks she and Mike Chang are screwing around which Brittany says yes she is, which I don't think is true.

Next thing I know, Artie, Rachel, and Tina refuse to go on stage. Mr. Schue then reminds us of how we had no setlist last year and how bad it was and how this year is amazing compared to that.

We all decide to suck it up and practice the choreography one last time.

"Five, six, seven, eight" I clap as I watch the rest of our members dance the routine Mike, Brittany, and I created with a little help from Mr. Schuester.

I spot Brittany telling Artie that she just lost his comb and it seems they made up because she gave him a peck on the lips.

We go out on stage, backup for Sam and Quinn as they sing I've Had The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing. I have to say the crowd roared when they started singing.

I couldn't help but smile as they did the double twist that me and Mike came up with, knowing our choreography was amazing. But now seeing it on the competition stage made it even more real.

We finish the opening number and Santana appears, clad in Winehouse style as her alter ego for the night. 

Brittany, Mike, and I dance upfront as Santana belts out Valerie. I just freaking love that song. Santana does such a great job singing it and honestly, I don't think anyone could've sang it better. I loved just being in the back with the background vocals, helping the team.

We wrap up as we get a standing O from the crowd.

Everyone runs off stage in laughter and smiles. Wishing it could last forever.

"You guys did amazing!" I hug Quinn and Sam, getting in the middle of my OTP.

"Thanks, your dancing was great" Quinn compliments me back.

"Yea, if we win, it'll be because of that double twirl thingy that you and Mike did for us" Sam adds.

"Sam, I'm also sorry that like things ended for us the way that they did. I just don't know what I want and I didn't want to put you through all that." I hold his arm and kiss his cheek and walk away.

We gather back onstage with the other two competitors waiting for our fate.

"In third place, we have" The announcer waits a second to build the tension. "THE HIPSTERS" 

"Next, in first place" The announcer opens the envelope, "Wow, looks like we have a tie for first, Dalton Academy and New Directions.. you're both going to Regionals!" 

Monday is almost as insane as it was the day Finn found out that Quinn cheated on him with Puck. 

"It cancels out right?" Rachel asks Finn in regards to how he had sex with Santana and didn't tell her and how she kissed Puck.

"No, it doesn't. We weren't together then. You cheated on my Rachel. Why do all my girlfriends cheat on me with my best friend!?" Finn asks then kicks over a chair, per usual.

Rachel plays with her hair as she pretends nothing just happened, but everyone just witnessed it.

"Ok," Mr. Schuester claps his hands together, "let's go on a little fieldtrip" He says.

We follow the leader to the auditorium stage.

"Rachel? Would you like to sing in honor of our tie at Sectionals?" Mr. Schue asks.

"No, I think that the unsung hero should lead us, Jessie?" She looks at me.

"Yea?" I ask, not really listening to what was going on.

"Will you sing for us?" Rachel asks holding my arm.

"Only if Mercedes and Tina can sing with me" I smile at my friends and put my arms out for them to greet me.

We sing Dog Days Are Over as Rachel is lost in her thoughts, tears streaming down her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 29 10
Rachel comes back to Lima 2 years after the glee club closed down (season 5 2014) because she reached all her life goals. Finn is the glee club teach...
45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
5.3K 52 16
Figgins is sick of the fighting, so he sends Glee and the Cheerios to the Happiest Place on Earth, Walt Disney World, in an attempt to bring the club...
14.6K 472 29
Quinn Fabray grew up in Lima, Ohio. Noah Puckerman grew up in Tennessee. Quinn decides after graduation to pack up her old life and move to New York...