★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

Autorstwa wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... Więcej

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

Furt 2x06

787 9 0
Autorstwa wankytubbington

I get into the choir room and everyone is acting more insane than usual.

"BURT JUST GOT ENGAGED TO CAROLE!" Quinn runs up to me to pull me into the crowd of gleeful glee kids.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks so great guys!" I give Kurt a hug before I give a bear hug to Finn.

"Yea, I'm the wedding coordinator obviously" Kurt says to me making me giggle.

Finn decides to chime in as well "the glee club is singing at the wedding!" He smiles at me.

"Oh my gosh! A glee wedding!" I clap my hands. I have to say that I'm definitely a sucker for a good wedding. I mean there's food, dancing, drinks, everything that makes a good time.

"And since my mom loves you so much," Finn starts talking to me again after I zoned out, "You're going to be a bridesmaid!" 

"Really?!"

"Well, I'm the Man of Honor so you get to be up there too, just behind me" Kurt laughs out of excitement.

"Sounds so cool!" I can't help but jump from excitement.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Sam swoops in and takes me by the hand.

"Sure, I guess?" He takes my hand and leads me to the courtyard where we first met. "As long as you're not gonna lead me out here just to murder me so no one can see and save me" I get a laugh from the shaggy blonde.

"I love you Jessica Peters"

"Woah, what?" I say with a chuckle in my throat.

Next thing I know, he gets on one knee.

"Oh my god, you're not" I put my hand over my mouth. "We're in freaking 11th grade Sam, stop embarrassing yourself." I say, adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"It's just a promise ring. I promise to love you forever, until I can get you a real ring, and we can get married and-" I cut him off.

"Sam, I can't. I'm sorry. I am just so confused, I barely even know my rights from my lefts honestly. I can't be engaged to be engaged to you." I run away from my problem, Sam. I guess this is a breakup now that I think about it.

I finally find an empty classroom. One that has model planets swinging from the ceiling. I take a minute to just look and remember how we're just specs in a moment in time. Crazy.

I hear a faint knock on the door. I stop my crying and croak a gentle "come in"

Of course, Finn walks into the dark room and immediately it lights up from his half smile.

"Are you okay?" He sits on the lab bench next to me.

I nod in response but he moves over to my bench and wraps his arm around me. It feels so natural just to lean into him. I can't help but cry into my friend's flannel. I feel Finn's warm hand wrap around the back of my head, as if he's protecting me from the rest of the world. 

I look up at him through my glossy eyes.

"What?" I give a small smile because he's staring at me.

"You're just so beautiful, Jessie." He stares at me more then almost in slow motion, he takes my chin and lifts it to reach his pink lips. Once my lips peck at his, it's like Disneyland threw up all around us. I feel like I'm infront of the magical castle and fireworks are going all around me, except the castle's mine and I'm the princess finally with my prince.

The sparks fly even after we break away. Like an explosion that happened in Chem a while ago. Just hot, powerful sparks.

"Wow." He says once we break apart.

"I have to go." I grab my things, trying not to overstay my welcome with another girl's boyfriend.

"You don't have to" He holds my hand trying to get me to stay.

"If Rachel would walk in, I'd be screwed. I'll text you later" I break away from the reinstated quarterback. Hoping he just felt everything I felt.

Later, we all meet in the choir room.

"Kurt, I'll beat him up for you. I swear to god." I jump out of my seat ready to head to the locker room to give Karofsky a black eye. 

"He can't just push you around. He needs to be put in his place" Puck says.

"You just got out of Juvie, you can't go back. Still on parole" Mike reminds the mohawk kid.

"Come on Finn. Aren't you coming?" Sam asks.

"I just don't think it's the best idea to poke the bear."

"What a wimp" Santana butts in. "Let's go Jessie, boys?" Santana is out of her seat and we are about to go as she says 'all Lima Heights Adjacent on their sorry asses'.

We get to the boys locker room and then realize that we can't go in, as we're girls and it's the boys locker room.

"Shoot." Santana says

"Didn't think this through" I huff.

I hear banging and clashing of metal. The door swings open and Karofsky walks out.

"HEY" I yell and he turns around.

"You should stay out of this" He walks towards me.

"Make me" I threaten the football player "You are just a scared little boy. Well get over yourself. You don't matter in Kurt's life, so leave him the fuck alone. You have no fucking right to be making him scared to come to school, nevermind scared for his LIFE" I point my finger in his face.

"You're lucky you're a girl" Karofsky says as the rest of the guys walk out of the locker room but our eye contact never breaks.

"Why? Because when I do this you can't fight back?" I get in his face and bitch slap him.

"Okay Jessie, that's enough" Sam walks over towards me.

"No, it'll never be enough. No one is doing anything about him being a jerk to Kurt except for us. He threatened my friend's fucking life and if that isn't something that the school can handle, I'm gonna handle it my way." I kick Karofsky in the ball sack as I suckerpunch him in the face. Making him fall to the ground.

"Jessie, get off of him" Puck picks me up off of Karofsky, legs still kicking .

"You got lucky you punk, but next time, you won't be." I try to intimidate him but it's like a teddy bear trying to beat someone up. Karofsky gets off the floor, dusts himself off and leaves with a bloody lip.

"You okay?" Sam inspects me, pulling my hair back.

"He didn't really do anything besides he punched me in the lip and up here" I point to my lip and my eye.

"Oh jeez, I think you're getting a black eye" Puck hisses, then fistbumps me "Wow, really proud right now" He pretends to cry.

We head back to the choir room as Santana tells what went on but on steroids to make me sound tougher.

Finn walks in and runs up to me.

"Oh my god, Jessie, what the hell were you thinking?" He asks me touching my face as I wince.

"I wasn't" I chuckle, "It was actually kinda cool to be in a fight. You should see the other guy." My dad always used to tell me if I ever got in a fight to use that last part to sound tougher.

Mr. Schuester walks into the choir room. "Jessie, what happened? Do I need to get Figgins?" He asks

"No, but you should get Figgins for Kurt. Kurt is being harassed by David Karofsky and we stood up to him, me, Santana, Puck, Mike, and Sam. But obviously, I did most of the dirty work" I fist bump Quinn.

"Well that was pretty stupid, you could've gotten banged up worse if he fought you back." Mr. Schue walks up closer to take a turn inspecting my fat lip and black eye.

Later, I stick around for helping Kurt, Burt, and Finn with their dancing lessons for the wedding.

"One, two, three" I say as Finn and Kurt dance and Burt takes a water break. "One, two, three" 

I see a blur in the hallway and Burt gives me a glare.

"Who's that?" He says, startling me.

"That's just some guy" Kurt says, taking a step away from Finn.

"Kurt?" Burt says, as to say and..?

"He threatened to kill me.." Burt looks at me and then Finn. "Did you know about this?" He asks Finn

"Yes" He gulps.

"And you didn't do anything about it?" Burt yells. "Jessica did something, she has a fricken black eye and a fat lip!" And with that, Burt runs into the hallway and puts Karofsky in a choke hold.

I ice my lip all night in hopes that it'll look okay for the wedding tomorrow.

Luckily, I wake up and it works.

I wake up and remind mom that I'm going to the wedding. I eat breakfast and head upstairs to take a shower.

I dry and straighten my hair, putting it into an updo before I go eat my lunch. I rush through lunch so I can do my makeup without messing it up.

I do my makeup and put on my red bridesmaid dress with my black strappy pumps.

I told Quinn about me and Sam so right about now she should be texting him for a ride to the wedding. Brittany, Santana, and I are driving together.

I take my duffle because I know that I'll be staying over at Quinn's house with Brittany and Santana.

I hear a beep coming from the driveway, I take my weekender and yell mom goodbye. I hop down the stairs and get out the door.

"Wooo wedding season bitchessss" Santana yells as she gets out of my driveway. I get shotgun and Britt sits in the back.

We pull into the church and I try not to make a snide remark about Santana going into a church but I smirk just from the thought.

We head inside and go to the waiting room where we all gather until it's time for the wedding. I see Finn struggling to put his tie on.

"Need help?" I ask as I strut over to him infront of the mirror.

"Yea, actually" He chuckles. He turns around and sees me all fancy. "Wow, you look, beautiful" He says.

"Thank you. you look very handsome. Now let's put your tie on" I take the tie and realize it's a clip on. I try to bite my lip to hold back my laughter from Finn's lack of intelligence in the situation. 

"Yea, I know, it's a clip" He laughs at himself.

"Well, it's still confusing, you're valid, don't worry." I pat him on the shoulder.

"You two are such losers." Santana walks in "Both of you could use a coolness injection" She says laughing at us. "Oh, Finn, have you told Rachel about how you ditched her last year to get it on with me? I'm sure she'll love that" Santana looks at me and sees the hurt in my eyes. 

"Okay Santana that's enough" Finn intervenes noticing the silence coming from me.

"Well, someone has to tell her." She sneers, winking at me.

I run out of the room after her. "You can't just go destroy Rachel and Finn's relationship so that I can get together with him." I nudge her a little bit.

"Watch me." She says, turning around and heading to the pews.

I walk back into the waiting room to spray some of my perfume on my neck and my wrists.

"You really do look beautiful." Finn says as he stands behind me as we both look into the mirror.

"Thank you" I look at him and time stops.

"Oh hey guys!" Rachel walks in.

"Bye Rachel, I have to go get ready with Brittany for the opening dance. You look lovely" I say.

"Oh, ok, thanks you too Jessie!" Rachel echos as I walk into the hallway.

We sing down the isle Marry You by Bruno Mars.

Carole and Burt both have amazing vows that are incredibly tear jerking if I do say so myself.

I get into the car with Brittany and Santana to head to the venue for the reception.

"I heard they don't ID here" Santana says and me and Brittany cheer. 

"Looks like we'll be having a fun night. Plus Quinn's mom is out of town so we get to do whatever over there" I say excited for the night ahead of us.

We eat dinner as Finn sings Just The Way You Are to Kurt.

I'm sitting next to Quinn and we each have a glass of champagne and a few shots of tequila next to us. 

"One, two, three" Santana cheers for us as we down the strong beverage. I release the cup from my lips with a heavy breath.

"What on Earth are you guys doing?" Finn and Puck walk over to us.

"Just the pre game, Party at Quinn's after the wedding" I say half drunkenly.

"Cool, we'll be there" Puck answers for Finn.

It's time to head over to Quinn's and I'm already drunk as hell.

Puck drives us because he's the only one who isn't a little tipsy.

We get to Quinn's place and we raid her dad's old liquor cabinet, grabbing anything and everything.

"Who wants to do body shots off of me!?" Brittany offers.

Santana and I run over to her, I go first taking shots of whiskey off of her stomach. I turn around and bump into Finn.

"Heyyyy" I slur.

"Hey" He laughs at me.

"Are you sleeping over?" I ask, I feel like I'm on a boat, I can't stop swaying. I feel Finn's arms keep me steady around my waist.

"Maybe" He shrugs. "Maybe I will, just so you won't fall" He laughs at my state.

"oh I'm fine" I shove him away from me.

"Ya right" He jokes with me as I fall back into his chest. "Exactly" He smirks at me raising an eyebrow.

"Finny, I miss you" I blurt out.

"I miss you too Jessie, we can talk about this tomorrow" 

"But I miss you and I wish that we could be together and I wanna kiss you and hug you and- and" I try to continue but I lose my train of thought.

"You okay?" He laughs at me.

"Yea, just forgot what I was gonna say" I laugh as well. "Who wants to do shots off of me!?" I yell into the basement as I take off my shirt revealing me in my black lace bra.

We're all a little- I mean really drunk so Santana, Quinn, Brittany and I decide to play a game of truth or dare in the downstairs bathroom.

"I'll go first, someone dare me" I say into the circle in the bathroom with just Quinn, Santana, Brittany, and me.

"Fine, kiss Quinn" Santana says, thinking that two drunken high school girls won't kiss each other.

I look at Quinn and we make eye contact. She crawls closer to me and then grabs my face as she starts kissing me. It's a really cool experience. Soon I slip some tongue into her mouth as we makeout more and more.

"Wow, this is so hot" I hear Britt say.

We play a few more rounds and then we all fall asleep for the most part, well, except for me and Quinn.

"Wanna go up to my room?" Quinn asks.

"Okay" I say.

Well, let me summarize, one thing leads to another and next thing I know, I'm naked in bed between the sheets with Quinn Fabray.

_______________________________________________________

I wake up with no memory of the previous night. I look around and see Quinn laying in bed with me like we used to do at sleep overs. I get out of bed and then feel naked, then I look down and realize it's not just a sensation, I really am naked.

I put on my clothes from last night and walk down to the basement.

I see Finn, Puck, Sam, Brittany, and Santana all asleep on the couches. 

Quinn greets me as I turn around.

"Hey" She says. "Can we just keep what happened last night a secret?" She whispers to me. "Santana and Brittany were blackout drunk so we don't have to worry about that but I can't have any damage to my reputation"

"Yea, absolutely, I totally get it. Don't say anything about me either" I say and we pinkie swear on it.

All of Sunday was spent cleaning up the house since Quinn's mom comes home Monday morning.

Boy, we were in for a shock when we get to the choir room in the morning.

"Where's Kurt?" Mercedes asks.

"I'm right here" He says entering the room. "But not for long, I'm transferring to Dalton Academy, they have stricter non tolerance for bullying policies and frankly I feel safer there."

"Kurt, why didn't you tell me" Finn walks up to his step brother.

"Because, it's not that big of a deal" Kurt says, "I have to go" and with that, we were down to 11 members in New Directions.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

98.2K 2K 98
cassondra blake has lived in lima, ohio her entire life, that doesn't justify her actions but it's a got supporting factor. the dullness, the toxicit...
43.2K 1.3K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
1.1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...
9.5K 398 23
This is the story of how two young teenagers from different worlds fall in love. Rachel Berry has lived in Lima, Ohio all her life and is head cheerl...