★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

Duets 2x04

796 12 0
By wankytubbington

Since Sam is out of football, he decided to join Glee Club so we could be together and he'd have something to do. Honestly, coming back to Glee was supposed to kinda start the whole breakup process but I'm not sure if I can do that. Plus I know that Quinn is into him so I don't think I can keep him from someone who actually is attracted to him.

I take my usual seat in the choir room as Mr. Schue writes on the white board.

"DUETS!" He exclaims turning around to the class, "And I know you guys liked our Defying Gravity Diva Off, so I thought I could make this a competition as well, the winner of our duet competition will have a dinner for two, on me, at Breadstix!" 

"I need to win, I just need to win" Santana says and I laugh.

Sam puts his hand on my thigh as to say, 'we're partners'

"So, what song do you wanna do?" I ask Sam on the way out of the room. "Wanna stay in here and rehearse?" I ask.

"I was thinking I could play guitar and since I know you don't know how to play, I could put your fingers on the chords (HA HIS NAMES CHORD GET IT AHAH) and you could maybe sway with me." He looks back at me since I'm standing behind him. Maybe I am still into him. 

"Wanna hang out after school? My place?" He asks reading my mind.

"Yes," I blurt, "I mean, yea sounds cool" I play it off and he laughs at me.

"So wanna do Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat?" I nod in agreement with my blonde boyfriend. "Cool, hey do you need a ride home after school?"

"Yea, actually, I was thinking that you could take me home after we hang out. If that's okay"

"Absolutely, I gotta go. I'll see you at my car later." He kisses my head and walks out of the choir room.

"So, having fun with the former quarterback?" A tall brunette boy walks in on cue.

"Are you spying on me?" I ask Finn.

"No, just in the right place at the right time." He shrugs.

"What do you want?" I laugh nervously.

"Listen I know that me and Rachel are the best shot to win us Nationals but, in order for Sam to stay around, I think you guys need to beat us." Finn says. "So, me and Rachel have decided to throw the competition so you two can win."

"Oh? Thanks, I think?" I look up at the giant with confusion.

"Don't worry about it." Finn walks over to the piano where I'm sitting.

"I think I should get going now," I get up and walk past Finn.

"wait," He grabs my arm and pulls me back towards him, "I heard you might be breaking up with Sam." He doesn't make eyecontact.

"You have a girlfriend Finn"

"I know, just I miss you a lot." He looks into my eyes.

"Well, maybe next time you won't screw our relationship up and choose the person you actually wanna be with"

I walk out. He's been so different, no longer that naive boy I fell for last year, now he's turning into Puck of some sorts.

As I leave the choir room, Rachel walks by and I hear Brad start up the piano after a few minutes.

At my locker I can hear 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart' as Finn and Rachel belt it out beautifully. I think I need to start working on being nicer to people. Rachel hasn't done anything to me besides steal the guy I was in love with, oh wait, now I remember why I hate her.

The school day ends and I head to the parking lot to meet Sam. Rachel passes me and stops to talk to me for no reason.

"Hey Jessie, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute." she says.

"What?" I ask softly.

"I'm really sorry about last year, you know swooping in and taking Finn from you. Just the fact that he was all popular, so were - are you - I mean, and like I'm so, not. You know? I just felt good about myself that he liked me even though everyone else in the world hates me. But I'm sorry. You have Sam now which is great, he's very cute."

"Ok, well thanks Rachel. I hope we can be civil and maybe even friends. If that would be okay with you?" 

"That would be great." She takes my hands and smiles as she jumps up and down.

"I'm glad. I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow." I smile and wave goodbye to my new friend. 

I head to the parking lot where I see a smiling Sam waiting for me up against his car.

I run up to him and give him a big hug.

"I missed you." I peck his lips.

"Missed you too weirdo."

I hop in the front seat of his Sedan as we head over to his house.

"My parents aren't home, it's just gonna be us." He says as we pull into his driveway.

"Okay" I smile.

"Want anything to eat?" He asks as we walk through the garage door into the kitchen.

"I'm all set, but thanks!" I smile at him.

Sam puts his hands around my waist and hoists me up onto the kitchen island. Kissing me passionately, my legs wrapping around his waist. After a few minutes I tug at his shirt and he reveals his chiseled body. 

I gasp and he takes this opportunity to his advantage.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He says softly. I nod as he takes me by the hand and leads me to his bedroom.

He lays on his bed as I straddle him.

"is this okay?" I ask the boy underneath me.

"Absolutely." He responds leaning into me to kiss me.

The rest of the time we just kiss until I notice the time.

"Oh shoot!" I see the clock next to Sam after cuddling in his warm bed. "I have to go home" I laugh.

"Okay, here's your stuff" He hands me a pile.

"Thanks" I blush.

He drives me home and when we arrive it's around 10 PM. I decide to go straight to bed after I take my nightly shower.

I head into school the next morning, climbing out of Sam's car as we now carpool. We both go to the choir room to see everyone gathered in there.

Mercedes and Santana perform River Deep, Mountain High for us and I have to say it is phenomenal.

"Okay, Kurt? Wanna go?" Mr. Schuester asks.

"Well, as most of you know. I don't have a partner so, I decided to do a duet by myself."

"Isn't that like vocal masturbation?" Santana says and I can't help but giggle.

Kurt has one side of his outfit feminine and the other half masculine.

Le Jazz Hot

"Very artistic" I clap for my friend.

"Next, Rachel and Finn?" Mr. Schuester asks.

"oh my god" I take one look at their outfits, Finn as a priest and Rachel as a Catholic school girl.

With You I'm Born Again.

"This cannot be happening" Mercedes says.

Mike starts to clap but Tina stops him.

"That was really rude" Sam says breaking the silence.

"I seriously wanted to punch both of you" I say

"That was completely inappropriate, the choice of costumes with that song. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disqualify you." Mr. Schuester says.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Sam asks and leaves as Tina and Mike are doing Sing!

He comes back completely red stained but not slushied anymore thanks to Quinn cleaning him up.

"Oh my god, what happened?" I ask

"Karofsky slushied me but Quinn cleaned me up" He looks at her and she smiles

"Okay so now, since Artie and Brittany dropped out, Sam and Jessie? Do you guys want to go?" Mr. Schue asks us.

I get up and stand behind my boyfriend holding the neck of the guitar as he strums to Lucky

"so fricken charming" Santana says as we finish.

"Alright, everyone has an index card?" The silence speaks for itself "Ok, let's vote" After everyone fills out the white lined card, we pass them forward. "Well, looks like the winner is Jessie and Sam!"

Sam and I go to Breadstix that night and Brittany is sitting behind us, pretending to be in Lady and The Tramp without a Tramp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
159K 4.3K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
98.2K 2K 98
cassondra blake has lived in lima, ohio her entire life, that doesn't justify her actions but it's a got supporting factor. the dullness, the toxicit...
392 35 3
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...