★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

The Power of Madonna 1x15

861 16 0
By wankytubbington

Since sue is making the Cheerios channel their inner Madonna, mr schuester decided to piggy back off of the idea.

"Madonna" mr schuester wrote on the white board. "What comes to mind?"

"Hall of fame MILF" puck says confidently.

"Can we do like the male version of Madonna?" Finn asks and I remove my head from his shoulder and drop my jaw.

"Are you serious? Madonna isn't just for girls." I stand up.

"Come on girls. Do you believe in love? Cause I got something to show you and goes something like this" I sing express yourself with the glee girls.

I get to my locker and I feel arms around my waist.
"Hey cutie" Finn kisses me. "Wanna do something tonight?"

"Um yea sure. What were you thinking?" I ask.

"Ummmm lets just say you won't really need to dress up. Doesn't matter what you wear at all."

"Finn I"

"Just think about it"

"I'm sorry but I'm not ready for that yet" I say quietly

"Whatever just forget it. I'm busy tonight anyways I think" Finn says then walks away dramatically.

Well, that was weird

During glee club, I see Santana and Brittany flirting with Finn. I try to ignore it as best as I can.

Afterwards, Quinn and I are standing at her locker when I see Santana talking to Finn. Again. Weird. She keeps poking him and he keeps smiling that stupid half smirk that was reserved for me and me only.

"She hates him, why is she doing this?" I ask Quinn.

"Probably just to get a rise out of you now that she can't steal Puck from me anymore." Quinn suggests, "I know, you think you're friends with someone then they just come out and stab you in the back. Trust me, I know." She slams her locker shut and Finn and Santana look at us. Quinn gives her bitch smirk right back.

"I gotta get going." I say as I put my Cheerio's duffle on my shoulder.

"Have fun at Cheerio's practice." Quinn sighs and leans up against her locker.

Brittany walks with me when I pass her in the hallway.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I ask.

"If it's about the bird in my locker, it's not there anymore." She says.

"Nope not about that, kissing doesn't automatically mean that you're dating, right?" I ask.

"If it did then me and Santana would be dating." Britt responds and I just ignore it.

"Do you know what's going on with Santana and Finn?"

"I think she's gonna take his virginity." Britt says innocently.

"Why- why would you say that?"

"Because she told me today in history that she's going to take his virginity." Brittany says nonchalantly.

"What a bitch."

I walk into practice with something to prove. I feel like the sharper I hit the routine the more power I have. There's anger, rage even, coursing through my veins. Now I know how Sue feels about Mr. Schuester.

"Coach Sylvester?" I ask calmly.

"Jessica." She responds flatly.

"Did you notice Santana isn't here?"

"Now that you mention it, I did notice I don't smell churros and tacos." She looks at me.

"Well I for one, think it's totally unacceptable for her to be skipping practice whatsoever except if she were sick or dead." I play my innocent bitch card.

"You're right, tomorrow, she'll have a first class ticket to- HORROR." She says darkly. "Also, I need help and backup with my Vogue number that Lady and Beyonce are filming for me."

"Sure, I'll help."

After practice, mom picks me up.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"Eh." I respond.

"What happened?"

"Nothing just Finn is ditching me because I won't put out." I roll my eyes.

"There's plenty of other guys"

We pull in the driveway and I practically sprint inside the house, running to my room to listen to music and cry.

I wake up the next day ready to face anything. I'm done with Finn. I don't need him, if anything he needs me.

I walk straight down to Coach Sylvester's office and I see Santana leaving and she nudges me as I walk by. I roll my eyes and don't let her get a rise out of me.

Coach Sue gives me the black unitard for me to wear.

"Just this little thing?" I ask and she nods at me. Oh boy.

Vogue.

We finish the 'music video' and I get to the choir room and take my usual seat.

"Hey." Finn sits next to me. I ignore him.

"What?" He asks and I keep up the silent treatment.

"Jess, just talk to me." He puts his hand on my thigh.

"Don't fucking touch me." I say. "Wanna know why I'm mad? Because I finally let you in, I finally told you how I feel about you and the second I say I'm not ready for sex you go out and do it with her. Her of all people." I rant.

"I-I actually couldn't go through with it." He studders.

"Well, you thought about it and that's enough for me. We were best friends and that's how we should've stayed." I say then storm out of glee club taking the idea from Rachel.

"I can't believe him. After everything. Screw him. Screw him." I yell staring at my beet red, tear stained face in the bathroom mirror.

"it's okay." Quinn rubs my shoulder.

"Those maternal instincts kicking in?" I joke.

She laughs, "You know what I see in that mirror?"

"What, a loser and her hot popular pregnant best friend?"

"No, I see an independent woman who knows who she is and doesn't need some stupid quarterback in her life right now. She's sure of herself and confidence radiates off of her.

I pull Quinn in for a hug. "How'd I get so lucky to have such an amazing best friend."

I pull myself together and head back to glee but I sit with Quinn and Kurt instead of my usual seat which confuses pea brained Finn.

"Alright everyone! We have a new member, please welcome Jesse St James." Mr. Schuester says to all of us.

"Oh hell to the no." Mercedes stands up but I pull her arm to bring her back down.

"I liked being the only Jessie in here." I pout and everyone laughs.

"Wait a minute, Mr Schue? Did you know about this?" Finn asks. "He's the enemy here."

"He had all the paperwork and his parents signed and everything. He's enrolled here. We can't turn him away. I think everyone by now knows my policy." Mr. Schue defends himself.

Jesse takes a seat next to Rachel and puts his arm around her. I try not to gag at the sight.

Glee club's dismissed and I see Mercedes and Kurt charge in the direction of Coach Sue's office.

I decide to wait for the club to clear out and I see that only me and Jesse are left.

"So, you're the evil bitch that stole Hudson away from Rachel? Huh." He walked towards me, "I would've thought you'd be red with horns the way she described you."

"Um, I didn't 'steal him'" I make air quotes with my index and middle fingers. "First of all, Rachel is psycho, Second, he had feelings for her a while ago but he doesn't like her anymore. Or me for that matter." I realize and sit at the piano.

Jesse sits down besides me and I move over for him.

My fingers brush the keys. I long for the music to come out of the piano but not while the traitor is here.

"You play?" Benedict Arnold approaches me again and I move over for him to sit.

I nod my head slightly. "Little bit." I whisper.

"Cat got your tongue?" He nudges me and laughs.

"No not really. I'm pretty annoying actually." I laugh making fun of myself.

"So it's Madonna week I hear. Wanna hear Borderline?" He asks.

"I'm more into Open Your Heart." I say, politely declining the devil's deal.

"Let's see how it goes together?" He suggests.

He starts playing Borderline/Open Your Heart.

"Wow, didn't know you had such an amazing voice." He looks at me.

"there's a lot people don't know about me." I scratch my neck. "This was fun but I-I have to get going." I pick up my bag and head to the hallway but I walk into a door and fall down.

"You good?" Jessie laughs.

"Never better." I turn around with a sarcastic thumbs up. I hear laughing echo all the way into the hallway.

I see Santana at her locker. I decide stupidly, might I add, to approach her.

"Why suddenly did you take an interest in Finn?" I blurt out.

"I-I honestly don't know Jessie. I'm so very sorry for hurting your relationship" She looks me dead in the eyes and hugs me. Next she slams her locker shut and walks away dramatically.

Finn tries all day to keep talking to me but I don't care. I just need to focus on myself.

I walk out of last period history to see a note attached to my locker with a rose.

Come to the auditorium

-Finn

I make my way to the double doors and push them open. The whole glee club is on stage.

"It's a special Madonna number just for you." Finn extends his hand to me.

"This isn't the best time right now. I actually really need to talk to you."

"Alright." He says concerningly, "I'll be back in a second." He says to the rest of the club.

He follows me to the hallway outside the auditorium.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Here you go." I hand back the rose.

"Why-why are you giving me this back?"

"Give it to Santana or Rachel, or whoever the hell plays your game next because I quit." I say holding back a river of tears. "I'm sorry I'm not enough for you, I'm sorry I'm not ready for certain things or that I'm not as talented as Rachel, as pretty as Quinn, or as sexy as Santana and you had to settle for me. But you don't care about me like you said you did. If you did you wouldn't have gone out with Santana. And don't you dare call me selfish because I gave up everything and I would've given the world to be yours but you didn't even ask me to officially be your girlfriend or anything. You asked me for sex. And contrary to popular belief, I'm more than that." I couldn't control the tears any longer and the dam I built broke.

"Jess, don't cry." He tries to hug me.

"Don't touch me." I yell at him.

I rip the rose out of his hand, throw it to the ground and stomp on it. Mr. Schue comes running out of the auditorium and walks right over to us.

"Is everything al-" He sees my face and shuts up. Red and tear stained. He comes over and hugs me. I bury my face into his vest, sobbing uncontrollably. His hand strokes my hair and holds my head tightly into his shoulder. I hear the door shut and I know Finn had left.

I can hear Like a Prayer play as I sob into Mr. Schuester's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 734 58
Quinn Fabray is a new in the city of Lima, Ohio, she moved from New York with her mom. Unfortunately she has went through a hell of a lot but when l...
159K 4.3K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
392 35 3
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...
5.3K 52 16
Figgins is sick of the fighting, so he sends Glee and the Cheerios to the Happiest Place on Earth, Walt Disney World, in an attempt to bring the club...