Saviour-(s.m)

Av babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... Mer

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

54

3.8K 107 86
Av babyrosemendes

A/N: double update because I love you guys :)
*
My eyes snapped open when I heard Coco barking and Lance probably screaming outside our room. I lifted my head up and Shawn turned around to look at me too.

"I will never get any good fucking sleep with that dog around" he grumbled before rolling over and laying over me.

"I'm sorry but it's probably Lance's fault" I say as I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"I JUST WANT TO EAT IN PEACE!" Lance screamed from outside our door.

"GIVE HER THE BACON!" Cole yelled as we could hear their thundering footsteps and Coco's barking.

I let out a laugh and Shawn had an amused smile on his face but still had his eyes closed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You really hurt my back yesterday" he says and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry but I had a really great time" I say and he let out a chuckle.

"I know you did, fucking scratched me up" he says and I giggled.

"Your back is going to hurt really bad when you shower" I say and he nodded.

"And I have to get fucking fake engaged today too" he says and I let out a groan.

I was extremely upset about his stupid decision but he assured me everything should be fine.

I trust him so I'm not that worried.

"We're flying back to New York tomorrow so you can finish packing today while I'm gone" he says and I nodded.

He turned and looked up at me before placing his hand on my cheek. "Don't be worried, I promise you have nothing to worry about baby" he says.

"I know" I say and he pulls me down for a kiss before holding me in his arms tightly.

"I love you so much. And I know how lucky I am so I wouldn't ever put you or myself in position to lose you" he says and my hearted melted.

"You're so adorable, I love you too" I say pressing a kiss to his lips again.

"Right we need to get up and shower then have breakfast" I say patting his shoulder as I slid out of the bed.
_

Shawn and I both showered and then headed downstairs for some breakfast. We walked in and Lance had a band-aid on his cheek.

"What happened?" I ask as I sat down.

"Um-"

"Coco and Lance had a fight over bacon" Cole says and I let out a howling laugh.

Lance crosses his arms and shook his head at us while we all laughed at him. "I'm sorry Lance but that's so funny" I say as I tried stopping my laugh.

Shawn and I ate our breakfast while Cole discussed the plans for the evening at the dumbass engagement. Which I was not allowed to attend, so that meant staying in all day.

"The tuxedos are coming in an hour then once you're ready we can leave" Cole says and Shawn nodded.

After Shawn, Lance and I lazed around Cole came in with the tuxedoes. Shawn groaned before getting up to get the tux from Cole. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs with him.

Here I was, helping my boyfriend get ready for his engagement. To some other bitch.

He buttoned up the white shirt and I hooked the silk gold tie around Shawn's neck before tying it for him. He watched me intently while I tried to fix the tie for him.

"You're so cute when you're concentrating" he says and I smiled.

I yanked him down by his tie before pressing a kiss to his lips. "You look super handsome" I say patting his chest before taking a step back but he pulled me back into him tightly.

"I wish I was taking you out. On a date, me dressed up like this and you dressed in a pretty dress" he says and I smiled.

"I wish you was too" I say and he frowned.

"I will take you to a fancy dinner once we get back to New York" he says and I smiled before pressing another kiss to his lips.

Shawn held my hand as we walked downstairs where Lance and Cole were dressed up in tuxedo's too.

"The car is waiting" Cole says and Shawn sighs.

He squeezed my hand before pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'll be back before you know it" he says and I sighed before watching him walk out of the door.
___
S H A W N -

The outside of the mansion was filled with so many rich and expensive cars.

How many people did Roberto invite?

This seemed like too many people for an engagement.

I looked at Cole and Lance before we all took a deep before and walked up the steps of the mansion. The doors opened and we walked inside.

"Shawn! There's our son-in-law to be" Roberto yelled loudly which caused heads to turn and I let out an awkward smile. He came running with his wife Mary.

Oh no my back. He hugged me tightly and slapped my sore back which made me let out a groan in pain, but I fought through it. Mary hugged me lightly before kissing my cheek.

"Cole! Liam!" Roberto beamed pulling them into bone crushing hugs too.

"It's Lance" Lance corrects him.

"Come my boys!" Roberto beamed pulling us.

We walked through the crowds of people. I stood alone while Cole and Lance helped themselves to some free alcohol.

Roberto explained what was going to happen and I didn't even have time to process what was happening before I knew it Mia was walking down the huge staircase.

Dressed in a ridiculously big dress. It was eating her up practically, I'm sure four people could fit into that dress.

I just looked down avoiding any awkward eye-contact between us.

She came down and stood in front of me. The priest or whatever was saying something in Portuguese while I looked at Mia.

She had a bright smile on her face.

Why the fuck is she happy?

That smile is going to be wiped off by tonight when I tell her what's actually going to happens between us.

"Now you may exchange the rings" the man says and I rolled my eyes before shoving the ring on her finger and she placed the big gold rock on my finger.

Cole brought the ring from target and the ring I was given was solid gold. Worth probably millions where as she had a fake silver ring for $6.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. Roberto had a bright smiled on his face and I gave a fake smile so he would suspect anything.

"Shawn?" I heard Mia's voice making me turn my head to look at her.

"I need to talk to you" she says worryingly and my eyebrow raised...
*
*
*
-

Mia Cortez - (found her on google)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5M 122K 56
!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that he was dangerous. She wasn't told the sma...
369K 9.8K 73
™️©️⚠️ All the covers and pics are AI generated pictures I made. They aren't exactly perfect but they sum up how I imagined the characters. Going th...
679 7 28
This story is also written on Episode Interactive and this is just a written up version. *** "I shouldn't be in your room. I'd be killed on the spot...
105K 6.2K 108
WARNING! Contains violence! Contains strong language! ARMOURED BEASTS MC MAINE CHARTER MAKE SURE TO READ SISTERS IN INK FIRST THEN RECKLESS IN INK! ...