75

S H A W N -

The past few weeks have been crazy. We had to plan away to make it look like Lance's dead body was thrown into a river by one of Javer's guards. We had to make it look all legit so I sent my own guard who posed as his guard. Javer is the most stupidest asshole's I know that he didn't even realise it wasn't his guard.

But thankfully Javer was off our case and we told the news to Eva that Lance was 'dead'. She didn't take it well at all but we couldn't tell her the truth and put Lance's life in danger.

He was very upset but I told him it was probably for the best that he doesn't go back to Eva and moves on.

We were back home in New York. Elle hasn't been great as her bump was getting bigger, the hormones were increasing and time was nearing closer to our baby's due date.

Currently, Elle was laying on a fluffy mat on the floor and a lazy Coco laying beside her while I trained. She was watching as I lifted the weights.

As she was becoming more pregnant she's become more clingy, not that I mind. But everything is going haywire, she'll be yelling at me one minute and then a second later she'll want to cuddle. It was confusing and hard to keep up with.

She let out a loud groan to let me know there's something wrong with her. I turned my head to look at her as she let out a sigh.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her as I placed the weight down.

"I'm just exhausted" she says and I let out a chuckle.

"You haven't even done anything to be exhausted" I laughed as she sat up and looked at me in the eyes with a deadly glare.

"What did you say?" She says and I gulped.

Okay now I'm scared.

"I'm exhausted because I'm carrying your child inside me, another human! I can barely sleep or even relax with this huge watermelon stuck to me. So that's why I'm exhausted Shawn!" She cries and was pouring with tears.

What the fuck?

"I- I n-never meant that baby, I was just kidding" I say as I rushed over to her and dropped beside her.

"I'm so thankful that you're carrying our child and taking so much care" I say wiping her eyes as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Fuck you. Don't touch me" she cries and I moved back slightly.

I'm so confused.

"I-"

"I'm leaving I need to be alone" she huffed as she waddled out of the room with Coco, leaving me speechless.

What is fucking happening?

Elle wasn't like this at all during her pregnancy.

Maybe it's because she's in the third-trimester and her hormones are everywhere.

Are all pregnant women like this?

All I can say is I'm fucking terrified.
_

I continued to train for an hour finishing my workout and then showered. I walked into the kitchen where Cole was making lunch for everyone.

Lance gluing Cheerios on his face for no absolute reason.

Elle sat just glaring at me for no reason.

I might die if I don't play my cards right.

I took a deep breath and went around to her and wrapped my arms around her. She let out a little huff  but let me hold her.

"I'm sorry for making you upset before" I whispered as I placed a kiss on her cheek.