42

A/N: your asses are in for a real treat.
*

E L L E-

I sat by the window waiting for their car to pull up anytime now. I wonder what they've been doing as I've been bored out of my mind. It's been so boring but thankfully the air conditioning was working again and I just lazed around in my pyjamas.

Suddenly, I saw the black car pull up and I bolted out of my seat and raced passed Mike to the door waiting for them to come in. Mike opened the door with security lock and I stepped out.

I saw Cole and Lance carrying a very drunk Shawn, he was stumbling all over the place shouting and singing. It was funny as they brought him in.

"Elle! Is that you? Guys it's my girlfriend!" He yelled and I smiled.

"Can you see my girlfriend?" He screamed in Lance's ear.

"Yes fucking hell, stop screaming" Lance groans.

"I'm sorry" he screamed again in Lance's ear who just clenched his fists.

Then Lance and Cole let go of Shawn who came stumbling and crashing into me. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me and was swaying side to side.

"Shawn?" I say as I lifted his head up to look at his droopy eyes. Then suddenly I noticed a faint lipstick mark on him and my heart was pounding.

Wait.

What?

"Why is there a lipstick mark on him?" My voice croaked out in fear.

"We need to explain" Cole says and I look up at him.

Lance and Cole helped me drag Shawn up to his room which was struggle because he was really putting up a fight. By that he kept laughing hysterically and was heavy to drag up the stairs.

I had never seen him drunk or high well whatever this was. Cole and Lance literally threw him on the bed and I let out a laugh as I went to him, he stretched out his hand and yanked me down.

I pulled myself off him as I stood back up to listen to Cole. "Well I was talking to this girl before I see Shawn's drunk ass being dragged away by Natalie. I knew something was wrong because Shawn never gets drunk and I mean never ever" he explains.

"The whole club was lookin' at her, She hit the floor" Shawn sang from behind interrupting Cole.

"Shawn shush" I shushed him and he nodded putting his finger on his lips.

"So I grabbed Lance and we followed to try and see what the fuck was going on. And as soon as we walked into the room- you're not going to like this but - she was all over him" he says and my blood was boiling.

Just her name makes me angry and her being all over Shawn was even worse.

"Obviously Shawn was unconscious basically, he had no clue with what was happening. I'm sure his drink was drugged because he was out of his senses. She was taking advantage of him and then we obviously saved him before anything did happen" he says and I let out a faint gasp.

"She turned around and gave that big booty a smack" Shawn sang loudly from the bed and before I could react I felt a smack to my behind making me jump.

This wasn't a time to laugh but we all let out a laugh and I turned around. "Shawn shush and keep your hands to yourself" I say and he huffs before putting his finger on his lips again but humming to himself.

"He technically was almost rapèd. And when I pulled her away she was shouting these absurd things that she loved him and all that crap. Obviously you know their past but she's acting like a psycho bitch" he says and my heart dropped.