8

Lance and Cole made up and we're back to normal watching tv together. Shawn was still working and I was just sat with the boys watching basketball, which I was not interested in at all. I laid on my back and stared at the screen but not understanding a thing that was going on.

"I'm going to make dinner" Cole says as he got up and left me and Lance.

However, Lance was so into the game not tearing his eyes away from the screen. I did not find it one bit interesting, I would prefer watching a comedy film instead.

I sighed and got off the couch maybe going to the secret library would be better maybe. Or I could just explore the place. I walked around the halls and I couldn't help but wonder what Shawn's room was like.

His was at the end of the hall was two huge double doors which looked very intriguing. I've seen Lance and Cole's room which was like mine but there's was just messier. I hummed quietly as I was walking past the gym, I stopped in my tracks as I glanced into the window.

Shawn was there shirtless working out. It was a beautiful sight to see, if I do say so myself.

His huge tense bicep muscles tensed and his rock hard looking abs as he did sit ups.

Oh God, the veins in his arms, Sweet Jesus.

The sweat dripping down his chest as he took deep breaths.

Wow.

He let out a breath before placing his hands behind his back giving himself a break. He was looking around and then suddenly his eyes caught mine and I froze.

I should have left.

He smirked at me and I became very flustered before I just waved and he waved back. I turned around and quickly ran away from the embarrassment of him catching me checking him out.

It's cool.

I just walked all the way into the secret library and picked up the book that I never got to finish last time. I grabbed all the pillows off the couch and made myself comfy on the floor in the corner.

Time had passed and suddenly I heard my name being shouted. I quickly jumped up and bolted out of the door and saw Shawn stood in the hall. "Ah I thought so you were in the library" He says as I closed the door.

Don't bring up the gym thing.

"Dinner is ready" he says and I groaned.

"Don't you want to eat?" He asks and I sighed.

"I want to eat but I'm pretty sure Cole is making something healthy down there" I say and Shawn chuckles.

"Eating healthy is good for you" He says.

"Eating unhealthy is delicious though" I defend and he shook his head.

"Come on" he says and I followed him as I walked beside him.

"So I saw you checking me out when I was at the gym" he says and I scoffed.

"I was not, I was just exploring the place" I say and he laughed.

"Sure but you stood there for ten minutes watching me" he says and I glared at him.

"How did you-"

"I'm not blind, I could see you from my peripheral vision" he says and I looked away with flushed cheeks.

"I think dinner is ready- yep- I'm going to go now- coming!" I yelled as I ran off and I could hear him laughing.

I made it to the kitchen where dinner was being served which was chicken and vegetables. I sighed as I took a seat and Cole handed me a plate.