67

I took a deep breath turned around in bed slowly, I was so uncomfortable and unable to sleep. I had been so uncomfortable the whole night and couldn't get any sleep.

"Shawn" I whispered quietly and he opened his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes.

"I can't sleep, I'm so uncomfortable and I'm in so much pain" I complained.

"Uh- do you want me to cuddle you?" He asks and I nodded. Shawn slowly pulled me back into him and I shuffled around trying to get comfortable but I just couldn't.

"It's not working" I cried.

"Let get some pillows maybe it will support your back" he suggests and I nodded. Shawn disappeared for a few minutes to gather as many pillows as he could.

I sat up and he fluffed all the pillows around me before I laid down. I snuggled up and finally was able to relax. "Better?" Shawn asks and I nodded as my eyes closed.

"This is going to be difficult for me now, I have no space" he says before getting on to the bed and laying the empty space.

I let out a laugh when I looked over at Shawn who was struggling to make himself comfortable. But he finally turned on his side and laid his arm over me before shuffling slightly closer.

"Comfy?" He asks he pulled the covers up and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I bet you're uncomfortable" I say with my eyes still closed.

"As long as you're comfortable nothing else matters" he says and I smiled before I felt his lips against my forehead.

I managed to sleep in until lunch then I was woken up by the smell of some delicious food. I was sat eating the large bowl of mac and cheese happily.

Lance sat opposite me eating a pizza bagel which he made. I stole one of his pizza bagels and he was going to fight me but I told him it was 'to feed the child' so he allowed me to have it.

Shawn sat beside me eating a salad. It was aggravating that he was being healthy and I was eating like a lazy slob.

"Oh my God" I groaned loudly and dramatically.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Shawn asked.

"No I'm not okay"

"What's wrong?" He asks and now both Lance and Cole looked worried.

"You're eating a salad and it's pissing me off" I complained making them chuckle.

"I'm confused" Shawn says.

"You're eating all healthy and I'm just eating junk and getting fat over here" I frowned and Shawn sighed before wrapping his arms around me.

"Babe, stop calling yourself fat. You're allowed to eat whatever you want, you're growing our little baby. And you won't get fat" he reassured me pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"That's it, I'm banning the word fat in this house" Shawn says.

"Fat" Cole, Lance and I all said at the same time unable to resist and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Eat up and then we need to go to our appointment" Shawn says and I nodded.

Coco came in barking and immediately jumped up beside Lance and curled up to him. "She's been obsessed with me recently, I think I'm becoming her favourite" Lance bragged and I scoffed.

"Are you guys going to find out the gender today?" Cole asks.

"I hope so because every time we go the baby is in a weird position and they can't tell" I complained.