40

My eyes opened from the brightness of the sunlight bolting into our room. Also the heat it brought in.

Shawn and I were still in the same place as last night except his face lowered and comfortably was resting between both my breasts. His head was heavy and my chest was so sore but it seemed like he had a good night's sleep.

I moved his head a little bit and it rolled off me and now was on the bottom of the pillow. I brushed my fingers through his hair and stroked his face, his eyes opened and he looked up at me.

He rubbed his eyes and let out a groan before rolling back on to me. "Massage my head" He says and I rolled my eyes before I massaged his head. He enjoyed it and then rolled off me and on to his stomach.

"My back now, please" he says and I sighed before I rolled over straddling him. I kneaded my hands into his muscular back and tried to take the knots out of his back. Then I massaged his muscular shoulders

"Do it harder this is too soft" he says and I put pressure into my hands as I massaged his back making sure pressure was applied.

"I like this" he moaned sleepily as my hands continued massaging his back and his tense shoulders.

After he fell asleep again I left him and went to the bathroom, after I put my clothes back on.

I showered early morning this time instead of at night and then changed into fresh clothes for the day. I made my way back to Shawn's room and he was flat out asleep.

I was slowly getting on to the bed but he extended his hand out and yanked me down into him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me.

"Wake up now, let's go have breakfast" I say patting his chest.

"I'm going down now, I'll make you some coffee" I say pressing a kiss to his cheek before getting up and leaving to go to the kitchen.

I went down and into the kitchen where Lance and Cole were eating breakfast. Neither of them looked at each other or even said anything.

"Morning" I smiled as I made myself some cereal and prepared Shawn some coffee.

Yet, they were quiet.

Shawn walked in and shook a seat not making noise or even looking at them.

Then tension in the room was unbearable and horrible.

I placed Shawn's coffee down and I slowly ate my cereal watching the three men sat at the counter.

"That's enough, I hate this. You guys need to talk to each other" I say and the all looked up at me.

"Whatever you're fighting about you can resolve it, I don't like this. You guys are best friends, brothers even so stop being like this and apologise" I say and they all glanced at each other.

"Apologise to each other I said" I repeated and they rolled there eyes.

"I'm counting" I warned and they groaned.

"I'm sorry" Lance mumbled first and I smiled.

"Sorry" Cole added and then we waited for Shawn who just sat there with his arms crossed.

"Shawn" I say in warning tone which made him look up at me.

"It's his fault but he won't even apologise" Cole scoffed.

Shawn's ego was too big sometimes which was so annoying. "Shawn say sorry?" I say glaring at him which made him sigh.

"Fine, I'm sorry" he says and I grinned.