18

S H A W N-

It's been three days.

I clearly remember her words about my temper being so out of control.

*** "When you're angry in the moment sometimes you could hurt someone you love or like, shall I say can tolerate and you don't want it being your friends" She advises.***

Her words of advice were true, my anger took to much control over me and I ended up hurting her.

She was someone I didn't want to hurt at all but I did and I probably scared her too.

I haven't seen her once come out of her room or heard her soft voice. The boys won't even talk to me which I understand and I know I deserve it but I wished everything could be normal.

I was going to make it fine by talking to her and apologising for everything.

I knew she was alone in the library at this time because the boys were training and her bedroom door was opened.

So I took a deep breath and walked down there and her head was lost in a book which was in her hands. She sat in that specific spot like always and the empty area was were I usually sat.

I can do this. Just apologise.

"Elle?" Her name sprung out of my mouth making her jump as she looked at me. All her eyes read were fear and I didn't like that at all.

She closed her book ready to get up and leave. "No, don't leave please" I pleaded her.

"So you can strangle me here where no one can hear?" She spat and I frowned.

"No I came here to talk to you-"

"I don't want to talk to you" she snapped.

She had every right to be mad at me.

"I know but can I please apologise" I say as I sat in the space next to her. She shuffled away from me instead of being close to me like normal.

"I really never meant to hurt you at all that wasn't my intention at all" I spiked and she hummed.

Everything was quiet after that and my ego was not left me say sorry when I was dying to say it.

"I was just really angry and worked up in the moment" I added.

"I know you were angry but that was no excuse for what you did. You know being a dick won't make yours any bigger" she snaps and I froze, her insults wanted to make me laugh.

She looks cute trying to be angry.

"I know" I mumbled.

"Just because you're angry doesn't mean you can be rude towards your friends" she scolds.

"It's just who I am, I can't control it when I'm angry" I replied.

"Well I might stab you next time, but that's because I can't control my anger" she mocked.

I really wanted to laugh but I kept it in because I wanted her to have her moment.

"Elle do you hate me?" I asked as I looked up at her and she was quiet for a few seconds fumbling with her hands.

God, she hates me.

"I'm scared. I don't hate you but I'm scared of you if I'm honest. I really don't know if I can look at you the same" she says truthfully and normally I would be happy if people feared me but I didn't want her to be scared of me.

She's an angel and I am a beast.

"I really am sorry Elle. I never apologise to people ever but I am so sorry. I have never felt so guilty in my life ever then I had hurting you. I was so ashamed of myself when I touched you like that" I confessed.

"Did the words I'm sorry come out of your mouth?" She asked in bewilderment.

"Oh stop" I say as I nudged her shoulder.

"I was so angry that they had taken you out without my permission and I was angry that something could have happened to you-"

"But it didn't and we apologised" she defends.

"I know and I should have stopped but I don't know what happened. It was just the thought of Ashton's men getting to you and anything bad could have happened to you" I confessed.

"To be honest I should watch out for you because it seems like you're the one trying to kill me" she says and I agreed.

"I know I hurt you when I should have been protecting you. I was being so stupid which led us to where we are now" I say and she nodded.

"You also had every right to slap me, I deserved it and probably a second one too" I say.

"It felt good I'm not going to lie I really wanted to give you another one" she huffs crossing her arms over her chest and I chuckled.

We went back to being quite for a few more minutes, which was awkward.

"I don't like this" I say referring to the awkwardness between us.

"I don't like it either Shawn, I like hanging out with you and the guys, just all of us getting along like normal humans do" she says with a sigh.

"Will you forgive me?" I asked after moments of silence.

"I don't like holding grudges but I think you should make it up to me in exchange of your forgiveness" she negotiated and I agreed.

"I will make it up to you somehow for being such an asshole" I say.

"You are an asshole" she says and I sighed.

"What happened to your hand?" She asks looking at the dried up cuts on my knuckles.

"I was angry and I smashed my mirror" I replied as I watched her look at her dried cuts.

"Why am I not surprised?" She retorted.

I looked at the faint marks on her neck that was my fingerprints. The cause of her pain was me.

"Can I see your neck?" I asked timidly and she looked worried for a minute.

"Please?" My helpless voice whispered out and she nodded.

She tilted her head up and I looked at the faint marks on her neck which just called out to me in desperation.

This was my fault.

My fingers stroked the marks of her neck, her smooth and silk like skin was calling out for my touch. She smelt divine and it was driving me crazy, what the fuck is wrong with me?

My eyes glanced at her soft plump pink lips which I wanted to taste.

When she saw my eyes travelling to her lips she placed her hand on my wrist as I signal to let go of her but I didn't.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I moved closed and stared into her bright blue crystal eyes. Her mesmerising eyes were drawing me in with so much attraction.

"It's- uh-fine" She stutters with her eyes glued to mine and her head trying to move back but was in a fixed position due to me.

In that moment all I did was press my lips to her soft pink ones. Her eyes widened but closed as our lips slowly moved together, and electrifying feeling coursing through me.

I slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes which made my heart beat faster. "Uh- I have to go" she whispered with her cheeks bright red before she bolted out of the door.

What have I just done?
*
*
*
A/N: is this going to fast?