39

Shawn and I were both sat on the steps outside, I was feeling super hot inside so we decided to sit outside where it was breezy. The guards were obviously outside but I didn't care.

I knew Shawn was uncomfortable because he hates showing any emotion around anyone, that's not me.

I thought it was adorable.

"Why is it hot inside but not outside?" I complained.

"Because the air conditioning is broken and it's going to get fixed tomorrow" he says and I groaned.

"So we have to sleep in the heat!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"I don't think I can sleep in the heat" I frowned.

"We can open the balcony doors which will let the cool air in" he says and I shrugged. 

"Do you not like summer?" He asks.

"I like summer but just not at night when it's hot, you get all sweaty and it's hard to sleep" I say and he nodded.

"I mean I'm okay but for you we're going to need air conditioning for summer and heaters for winter" he chuckles and I nodded.

"I have pros and cons with different weather types" I say and he laughed. 

"I also will need fluffy socks in the winter because I get cold feet and I mean they turn into ice" I say and he laughed.

"I get really cold feet too in the winter" he adds.

"Well we both need fluffy socks then" I say and she shook his head.

"Fuck no, I'm not wearing fluffy socks" he shook his head and I giggled.

"We will see about that" I say and he was adamant that he wasn't going to wear fluffy socks, but I would make him one day.

I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze graze across my skin making me relax. It was nice being out here, of course I wasn't allowed out anymore then this and I wouldn't want to either.

Especially after what happened last time, I don't even want to think about going inside.

I wrapped my arms around Shawn and rested my head on his shoulder. "Shall we go back inside?" He asks and I shook my head.

"Give me a kiss" I say as I lifted my head up and poured my lips to him. He hesitantly looked at the guards behind me and as he was distracted I pushed my lips against his.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and shook his head in disapproval but I kissed him again.

He placed his hand over my lips clamping my mouth. "Inside only" he whispered.

I licked his hand making him jump and remove his hand. "Ew did you just lick my hand?" He exclaimed wiping his hand on his jeans.

"That's not the only thing I will lick" I smirked and I knew he was getting flustered with the guards around watching us.

"Elle..." he warned with his eyes widened so I would stop.

But that only encouraged me more.

"What?" I say pretending I didn't know.

"Stop Elle, I know what you're doing" he says and I shook my head.

I leaned against him again and his arm went around my back to support me. "What am I doing?" I whispered against his ear as my hand traced up and down his chest.

"Elle you're playing a dangerous game" he warned again as he looked at me shaking his head. I only grinned at him before wrapping my arms around him and squishing him tightly.