13

A/N: Double update!
*

We all were rallied up into the living room together while I sat on the couch next to Shawn. Cole and Lance moves the coffee table and moved the other council to make space on the floor, before the place the mat out on the floor.

"It's all set up and ready, our team is going first" Cole says and I nodded as they handed me the board.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked and they nodded as they weirdly stretched. I got comfortable on the couch as I spinned the little arrow.

"Lance right hand on red" I say and he does that.

"Cole left foot on blue"

"Lance right foot on green"

"Cole right hand on green"

Before I knew it both Lance and Cole were in the most awkward position ever but I was laughing so much as I watched them struggle.

"Don't break" Lance says to Cole as they were struggling now.

"Well your fucking ass is in my face so I might break" Cole spat and I bursted into laughter watching them both fight with each other, it was hilarious even Shawn found it amusing and he never finds anything that funny.

They finally broke and Lance crush Cole, I laughed as they groaned and got up off the floor. "We're having three rounds and the longest team wins" Cole says and I agreed.

Shawn and I got on the couch and I fixed my shorts before I stretched. "You better be good at this because I'm not losing" I say to him and he put his hands up in defence.

"Can't promise anything princess" he says and I groaned.

"Shawn! You have to try at least" I say and he nodded.

"Ready?" Cole asks and we nodded.

"Shawn left foot on green" Cole says and Shawn mumbled 'this is stupid' but nonetheless he went and stood.

"Elle right hand on red" Cole says and I obeyed as I went and placed my hand in the red circle. Cole and Lance started laughing for some reason and Shawn looked very annoyed.

After five minutes, Shawn and I were in the most uncomfortable position. I was basically hovering over him like a frog on both of my hands and both my feet. It was very awkward that we avoided eye contact with each other. Come and Lance kept laughing which didn't help.

"Shawn left foot on red" Lance says and Shawn tried to move his foot and I had to lean over more slightly for him.

However, his foot kicked mine off the spot breaking out stance and I collapsed straight on to him. Cole and Lance laughed their heads off while I pushed myself off Shawn.

"We won this round!" They cheered and scowled at them as I stood up.

Shawn extended his hand for me to help him up. "I swear if we don't win the next round I will kick you out of the team" I threaten and he laughed as I pulled him up.

"So you're the team captain?" He asks and I nodded.

"I'm in charge and I will decide whether or not I will keep you in this team" I say and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Our turn!" Cole cheered as they got ready and I sat down with Shawn on the couch against.
___

S H A W N-