15

"1...2...1...2" Lance repeats as Cole punched the pads multiple times. I sat on the floor watching them both train but I was bored out of my mind.

I insisted that I trained with them because I was so bored but they actually were training so they couldn't teach me. I just laid on the mat and stared at the ceiling in boredom.

However, the door to the gym opened and I lifted my head up. Shawn walked in with his gym gear on and water bottles in his hands which he passed to both boys.

Shawn's face appeared in my vision and I let out a laugh. "You look funny upside down" I say before I sat up and he bent down beside me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I was bored and I wanted to do something with them but they're busy" I say.

"They do need to train a lot because otherwise they'll slack off and not be in routine" he says and I nodded.

"Maybe you can train me" I suggested.

"If you want" he shrugs and I nodded as he pulled me up.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

"Train me to be a master warrior so I can beat all your asses" I say which Cole and Lance heard which made them laugh.

"Well then it's sorted let's start training straight away" he says and I nodded excitedly.

"Tie your hair up first" He says and I do as I'm instructed tying my hair into a pony.

"You need to stretch first" He says and I nodded as I started stretching and I just stood and stared at me.

"My muscles are relaxed" I say and he nodded.

"Let's just something came at you by surprise, what would you do?" He asks.

"Depends-" I was cut off as I flinched back when his fist was coming towards me. A shriek left my lips which made Shawn grab me and put his hand over my mouth.

"Shh you're so dramatic" he says and I went to say 'no I'm not' but it was just mumbled against his large palm.

"Let's do something else" he says and I agreed as he let go of me.

"You can try and hit me and then I'll show you what to do" he says and I nodded.

That seemed alright.

I cracked my knuckles before throwing my fist but he caught my wrist. "You're already terrible at this" he says and I scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"You need to get into a proper position with your body" he says and I sighed dropping my hands.

"Stand like this with your dominant leg in front of the other. But keep it bent slight and not too much space" he says and I tried to copy his movements and he just shook his head.

He came and I my heart almost exploded as his hand went to my exposed lower thigh, I literally wished my shorts were longer now. "Bring this slightly forward" He says but I felt paralysed as he moved my right leg slightly.

His other hand was placed on my lower back as he straightened my posture. My body was tingling from
the warmth of his hands.

"You're so tense. You need to relax to be able to get into a good stance" he says and I nodded.

Maybe you should relax me.

His hand was slowly going up and down my back which made me gulp. "You're tensing up again" he spoke and I literally couldn't concentrate. But I relaxed and his hands dropped.