21

A/N: double update because I love your asses lol.
*
The last two hours had been full of packing and get ready to leave this safe house in New York, as our location had been compromised and Ashton's men knew where we were.

Shawn was raging with anger that they attacked his safe house and we were so close to getting killed today. We weren't even safe in this house, so we had to move effective immediately.

Cole had made the preparations to fly out to Toronto to the other hidden safe house. Shawn was working on getting security over there.

Lance and I well, we were packing our things and also just sat in the kitchen eating snacks.

The house was full of panic and tension as armed guards were walking in and out of the house as they were transferring things into the cars.

I was extremely terrified with what had happened earlier, they were so close to almost getting me. However, after Lance had calmed me down and comforted me I was slightly better.

I had full trust in Shawn as I knew that he had full control of everything and he knew what he was doing.

"Are all the bags packed?" Shawn's voice boomed from the hall and I heard just some mumbles.

He strolled into the kitchen with a large gun attached to him and a bullet proof vest.

"Lance you can get into the car now" Shawn instructs and lance nods getting up.

I assumed I had to follow too so I swivelled around in my chair and by the time I even turned Shawn was there. "Oh" I mumbled as he placed his hands on each side of me on the counter.

"Are you okay Elle?" He asks with genuine worry in his voice.

"I'm fine now" I smiled at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nodded.

"You have to trust us you're safe here" he says and I nodded.

"I do trust you" I say and he smiled.

"Are you ready to move to the new safe house?" He asks.

"I'm excited I've never been to Canada before" I say and he smiled.

"Well you will like it a lot" he says and I smiled.

"But the library here, oh I'm going to miss it" I say sadly.

"I'll build you a new library over there" he suggests.

"Oh no don't do that, it'll be too much work for you" I say and he shook his head.

"Shawn the-" Lance stood frozen and the door way for a second and Shawn instantly stood up clearing his throat.

"Yes?" He asks as he walked over to a confused Lance.

They walked out of the kitchen and I put my shoes on before putting on a hoodie and standing in the hall waiting to be told what to do.

"Get Elle into the my car" Shawn instructs and one of the guards escorted me out of the house safely and into the car.

I took a seat and buckled myself in as I sat quietly with the driver. Shawn approached with another guard who took the front seat and Shawn came and sat next to me.

"Alright let's go" Shawn says and they immediately start driving out of the gates.

"What happened back there with the raid?" I asked.

"Someone ratted our location out and it was compromised by The Rampages. We managed to keep one alive, where taking him to Toronto to question him" Shawn explains.

"Whoa, we were like so close to getting shot with in that second" I say and Shawn nodded.

"That bullet was shot from 100 yards away, if we were closer to the window we probably would have been dead" he says.

"How are you so sure the new safe house is going to be safe too?" I asked.

"It's completely hidden away. Only the guards, Lance, Cole and I know the location. There will be no shipments near where we are staying and this time no going out completely" he warns and I nodded.

"So what were you going to stay when you came out of your office?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Just was going to have a casual conversation with you" he says and I hummed.

"I was!" He defends and I chuckled.

"Shawn?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can we get McDonalds? Please I'm really craving for chicken nuggets!" I exclaimed.

"Nope, we need to get to the jet and leave New York immediately" he says and I sighed as I crossed my arms leaning back.

"Don't be like that Elle" he says as his fingers press to my side making me squirm and laugh.

"Stop" I say pulling his hand from my sides.

But he grabbed my hands with one wrist and used his free hand to tickle my side. I muffled my screams as I squirmed and he just laughed.

"I'm not doing this in a car" I say as he let go of my hands and I pushed his hand away.

"You're really ticklish then?" He asks and I nodded.

"Just touch me and I'll start screaming because I'm super ticklish" I say and he laughs.

We made it to the airport where there was Shawn's private jet. It was a small black private jet surrounded by guards.

"You have a private jet!" I exclaimed and Shawn laughed.

I walked up the staircase and walked inside the luxurious private jet. Expensive leather all white and gold inside. Cole and Lance already were fast asleep and I was led to the back.

I sat down comfortably in a reclining seat and I pressed all the buttons that were in the side. Shawn laughed as he watched me press all the buttons and experiment.

"Get some rest Elle" he says and I nodded as I watched take off his bullet proof vest and lay into his seat near the front.

I was handed a pillow and blanket which I curled up with on my seat. I let out a loud yawned which made Shawn turn his head and grin at me, I smiled back before closing my eyes.

I woke up to the smell of food, my eyes opened and I sat up watching Lance and Cole were still asleep. On the small table next to me was McDonald's bag.

I opened it to make sure this wasn't a joke or something and inside was my chicken nuggets. I pulled out the slip of paper that was folded in there.

- Enjoy princess

I grinned as I looked where Shawn was sitting and he turned his head glancing at me as he heard me making noise at the back.. "I hate you" I whispered and he laughed.

"Enjoy" he whispered and I smiled as I ate contently.

This was the best private jet ride...