35

"You're the reason why I want to stay alive" he breathes out with a smile.

The sentence made me freeze for a second as I looked into his soft eyes, which were warmed and filled with brightness which I hadn't seen before.

My heart melted deeply as I was staring at the man I love confessing something very deep to me. "Oh Shawn" my voice whispered as I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I'm being serious, you are" He says as my thumb stroked his cheek.

"Before I never used to care when I was fighting with people and getting shot, I didn't care if I died but ever since you came into my life all I want to do is be with you. The only way I'll always be with you is-      is like not dying so.." he trailed off trying to explain it.

My heart fluttered again, I would have never thought in a million years Shawn would be the person he is now. He used to be so rude and arrogant but he's such a softie with a warm expressive heart.

"You're so cute, do you know that?" I cooed as I pressed my lips to his.

"I'm not cute" he frowns.

"Yes you are. You're the cutest being I know" I say and he rolled his eyes. The term 'cute' probably wasn't very manly but it suited him.

"You know underneath under all these muscles and battle wounds is a cute soft man with a big heart" I say and he smiled.

I squished my face into his chest as I hugged him tightly.

God, I love him so much.

"You know.." he trailed off making me look up at him.

"Underneath all this is something else that's pretty big" he winked and I grinned.

Oh.

"Really?" I questioned and he nodded cockily.

"You'll be impressed" he smirked as he slowly pushed his body against me as I was pressed against the rail.

"Maybe I will be impressed" I say as my fingers traced his chest.

"It's going to be so impressing you might not even be able to walk for days" he grinned.

"It would be more impressive if you said I couldn't walk for a week" I say and his eyes widened.

"Oh? So you're a rough and fast type of girl?" He asks.

"Rough, fast, hard, spanking, handcuffs and sometimes gentle" I say and his grin grew even bigger

"The kinky type? Interesting" he says and I chuckled.

"Maybe we should try some of that out?" He says.

"Maybe we could" I winked and he literally let out a deep groan whilst pressing himself against me more and the bulge was more prominent now. My face flushed slightly with heat.

I let out a laugh from his sexual frustration as I pushed him off me. "I'm going to go and watch a movie now with-"

"Oh no you're not" he growls but before he could grab me I ducked under his arm and fled out of his room. I heard him yell 'Elle' but I was out of his room laughing, from the way I left him in there.

I took a deep breath before making my way back downstairs, a grin still left on my face as I crashed next to Lance on the couch.

"What's so funny?" He asks as I tried containing my laughter.

"Nothing- just thinking about something" I say and he raised his eye-brow up at me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and he sighed.

"I should be asking you that but I'm fine" he says.

"I'm good just a little sore and bruised" I say and he agreed.

"Well, at least now Shawn won't push us to work so much and we have time to recover" he says thankfully and I laughed.

"Even if he did force you to work, I wouldn't let him because you guys need a rest especially since the last few days" I say and he nodded.

"So how are you and Shawn?" He asks and I smiled.

"Good, great actually. I love him so much and in the time I was away I realised that" I say and he nodded.

"Have you both properly said the L word?" He asks and I nodded.

"He confessed his love to me and so much more" I say and he nodded in surprise.

"Wow, didn't think a guy like him was incapable of love" Lance laughed.

"I think he was just missing that aspect of his life, finding something or someone to be there and love him. He's needed that and now he has it which is probably changing him" I say and Lance nods.

"Well, I call dibs on being the best man" he says and I laughed.

"Let's slow it-"

"I want to plan a wedding!" Cole yells as he walked in.

"There isn't-"

"I'm thinking the spring time, beautiful flowers and some sun" he proceeded to add.

"Cole there isn't a-"

"A pool wedding?"

"Oh my God there isn't going to be a wedding!" I yelled cutting their planning off.

"We'll see about that" Cole scoffed as he scoffed his mouth with popcorn.
___

The night had fallen. Most of the evening went by just going our usual things like watching movies, eating, video games and everyone arguing for the remote.

It was now time for bed officially, Lance and Cole has to be separated by me because of their constant arguing of Cole's pink beard.

I changed into my pyjamas before walking into Shawn's room. He was already in his bed waiting for me, I walked in and he grinned at me. I ran and jumped straight into bed and let out a groan as I hit my leg on the edge of the bed.

I got under the covers and Shawn pulled me right against him as he tightly wrappednessecerily his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest as I closed my eyes after the long few weeks I've had.

"What are you going to now with all this Ashton stuff?" I asked.

"I'm just going to relax and recover before fully intimating my final plan, which should execute well and destroy them" he says and I nodded.

"Does that mean I'll have your full attention now, because you have no work to do necessarily?"  I asked and he chuckled.

"You always have my attention" he says and I smiled before opening my eyes to look at him.

He smiled as his fingers stroked my hair out of my face. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine and I place my hand on his neck to keep steady. His lips softly worked against mine as he playfully bit mmh lip before pulling away.

"I love you" He says and my heart warmed. I don't think I'll ever get used to those words.

"I love you too" I smiled before he kissed me once more...