71

Everything was a blur for a minute. I had no idea what was happening. Shawn and Lance disappeared into his office with guards going in and out of the house.

Coco was afraid and just curled up in my arms whimpering. I was confused too with that was happening.

"Elle? Babe" I heard Shawn as he came rushing down.

"What's happening?" I asked him and he sighed.

"We need to leave and you're going to be sent to the safe house. You need to pack all of your stuff together now then we need to go to the jet" he explains.

"What about you? Where you going?" I asked in panic.

"I'm going to take you the safe house and leave you there with guards while Lance and I sort out the problem" he explains.

"Where is the safe house?" I ask.

"The other one in Toronto" he says and I remembered.

"Quickly go and get everything you need" he says and I nodded as I went to get my stuff packed. Coco following behind me as I shoved my clothes, essentials and junk into the carry-on bag.

Shawn handed my bag to one of the guards to load into the car. "Shawn what about Coco?" I asked.

"She's staying here but a guard will look after her don't worry" he says and I frowned.

"I don't want to leave her" I say and he sighed placing his hand on my cheek.

"I know I'm sorry, but it will all be over in a few days I promise" he says placing a kiss on my forehead.

I cuddled and kissed Coco goodbye, I didn't want to leave her behind. She was just an innocent little puppy.

However, I had to let her go to a guard and then I was taken out into the car. I buckled myself in and looked out the window to see Shawn going crazy. He was yelling, screaming and thrashing around.

Then him and Lance made their way into the car buckled themselves in. Shawn held my hand and I leaned against him.

The drive was quiet to the airport. Shawn was angry and listening to Lance who was giving the updates on what was happening so far.
_

Once we all got to the jet, Shawn helped me up the stairs. I took my seat and just watched as Shawn ran in and out. Bringing things in and placing it at the back of the jet.

He finally took the seat next to me and I shuffled slightly to rest on him. "I'm sorry about all this" he says brushing his fingers through my hair.

"It's fine. I'll be fine if I get some cheesy fries" I say and he laughs.

I napped for two hours and then I sat enjoying a plate of cheesy fries. Shawn was still passed out and Lance was laying in his seat just looking worried.

"Lance?" I called making him look up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. You've got this and I know you, Cole and Shawn never fail. I believe you will take this guy down" I say and he gave me a small smile.

"Thanks, I'm just worried because I might lose Eva and potentially die" he chuckles even though I know he's being serious.

"You won't die or lose Eva! You need to pull through together" I say and he nodded.

The rest of the flight I just ate cheesy fries and Shawn was asleep. Eventually, when he woke up he complained of a pain in his neck from the awkward sleeping position.
-

I was back in the old safe house. I didn't miss it that much but we had our fair share of memories here.

"Elle!" I heard Cole's voice as he came rushing to give me a hug.

"Hey!" I smiled before he let me go.

"How was your weekend with Isabella?" I asked.

"It was great fun until all this happened" he sighs and I frowned.

"It will all be fine soon I promise, I know you guys can do this!" I say and he nodded.

"You should have some rest now" he says and I nodded.

Shawn came over wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I'm sorry about this, I hope you're not getting too stressed or anything?" He asks.

"I'm not stressed just a little worried about you all" I say.

"Don't be worried, I have it under control. Hopefully" he sighs.

"I'm sure you have, I believe in you and that this is all going to be fine in a few days" I say and he nodded.

"You're going to be alone for a while until we get back. We should be back before midnight if we can" he says and I nodded.

"Just promise me you'll stay safe and not doing anything too stupid" I say and he chuckled.

"I promise. And I want you just to stay here and relax. Don't do too much and if you need anything the guards are here to get whatever you want and need" he says and I nodded.

"I'll be fine but make sure you come back quickly" I say and he smiles.

"I love you so much" he says and my cheeks flushed.

"I love you more" I replied and he pressed his lips to mine.

"Shawn we have to go!" Lance called and he sighed.

He hugged me tightly and pressed one more kiss to my lips before letting me go. I stood by the door with the guard watching them get into the car. I waved them off as they drove away.

"Thanks Mike" I say to the guard as he kindly helped me back inside.

I made my way into the kitchen to get some water. I stood filling the glass up with some cold water. I took a sip and let out a deep breath as the house was completely quiet.

As I was about to take another sip a large hand clamped my mouth down. My eyes widened in fear and a hand was placed on my bump making me look down at the dark tattooed hand.

"Don't make a sound otherwise the consequences will be horrible" the gnarly voice sneered into my ear...