41

S H A W N -

I took a deep breath before waking with Cole and Lance into the huge mansion.

The parties Roberto always threw were extravagant, gold, loud and his money's worth.

Other mafia members attended his parties and of course Roberto had a no weapon and no violence rule. That rule has being going on for almost over twenty years which everyone respected.

I faked a smile as I saw Roberto approaching me as he always did. To say he was a powerful man, he was also extremely friendly and nice which is probably because of his wife and daughter. No one was like Roberto, everyone was horrible and ruthless.

"Shawn! My son come here" he beamed pulling me into a hug as he harshly patted my back. I felt his thick rings digging into my spine.

"Cole and Liam" he laughed loudly before yanking each of them into a hug.

"It's Lance" Lance chokes out as he was being crushed by Roberto. I tried to hide my amused smirk but it was too funny because this always happened.

"Let me get Mia" he says as he bolted off to find his daughter.

"If that old hag calls me Liam one more time I swear I will kill him" Lance complained but Cole and I just laughed.

Roberto came back with his daughter Mia. Who looked exactly like Roberto's wife; long ginger hair, bright green eyes and freckles.

"Happy birthday" all of us said to her and she smiled thanking us.

"You all may enjoy" Roberto laughed before he left with Mia. Leaving us three all alone.

"I need a drink" I say and the boys agreed as we went to go and get some alcohol.

Also the alcohol served here was the most finest and the most expensive, I helped myself to everything of course.

Cole handed me some wine which I gladly took. They also took a glass each and then we glanced around.

"Well I'm going to go and find myself a lady, because this is the only fucking chance I have" Lance says as he disappeared.

"Time to put my game face on" Cole says before he also left too and that meant I'm by myself.

I wish Elle was here with me, she would have out done everyone in the room.

She would have been the most beautiful girl in the room by far if she was here.

I sighed before pulling my phone out to call Mike the guard at home that was taking care of Elle. "Hello Mike"

"Hello sir" he answered.

"How's everything down down there? And Elle where is she?" I asked.

"Everything is under control and Miss Elle is in her room" he says and I sighed.

"Can you give her the phone I need to speak to her" I say.

"Yes sir" he says before I heard shuffling and him knocking on a door. I heard some mumbling too before I finally heard Elle's voice.

"Hello Shawn" her sweet voice hit my ears and I closed my eyes.

"Hey Elle, are you okay?" I asked before I opened my eyes and went to find a quiet hallway.

"I'm fine, just bored and I miss you" she says and I smiled.

"I miss you too. I wish I could've brought you here, Lance and Cole have left me all alone" I say and she giggles.

"Where have they gone?" She asks.

"They're gone to work their magic on some of the women out there" I say and she laughs.