56

I stretched my arms before rolling over on to Shawn and kissing his cheek. He held me tightly so I couldn't get off him. "Shawn let me go" I say pushing myself off him.

"No I want you to stay here" he says with his eyes closed.

"I'm hungry I want breakfast and whatever Cole is making smells good" I say and he frowned.

"It's does smell really good" he agreed as he kissed me before we both rolled out of bed.

I left Shawn behind and raced downstairs for breakfast. Once I walked in I jumped when I saw Mia cooking breakfast.

"Oh hey Elle" she smiled.

"Wow you made breakfast?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's smells great what did you make?" I asked.

"Chocolate chip pancakes" she says as she placed the plates of pancakes out.

"Wow that looks amazing" I say.

"Thank you, help yourself" she says and I didn't hesitate as I started eating breakfast.

Shawn came in before making himself a cup of coffee then walking around kissing me and taking a seat beside me. "Mia you made breakfast?" He asks and she nodded.

"It looks great" he says and she thanked him.

Shawn and I started eating breakfast while we waited for Cole and Lance to get up. However, after twenty minutes Cole walked in.

"Mia made breakfast!" Cole exclaims and she nodded with a laugh.

"It feels good that someone else made breakfast for once. It gives me a break" he says as he took a seat and started eating.

Lance came in and started eating breakfast with us too. Coco was barking and running around on so much energy, Shawn was getting so annoyed but everyone 'awed' at Coco who was super hyper.
-
Breakfast was finished with and I offered to clean the dishes as Mia made breakfast for everyone kindly. Everyone disappeared and I hummed while washing the dishes and had Coco running around me.

Once I washed the dishes up I took Coco out to back yard and played with her. She was such a cute puppy and kept me happy all the time.

After she was tired and all her energy was out I took her with me to the library. I missed being in here and especially since it was never used by anyone but me it made it feel special.

I hadn't been in here for months and it felt good. I pulled out a book to read and then took a seat by the window, while Coco laid in my lap and went to sleep as I stroked her.
-

Hours almost passed by and now Coco was awake and barking to run around. I walked out of the library with her following me.

Everything was so quiet but I checked almost everywhere but couldn't find Mia or the boys. I went up to the pool and saw them all in there.

Why didn't they invite me?

The boys always took me to the pool with them and never let me refuse.

I stood by the rail and just watched them quietly. I almost jumped when I felt someone wrap their arms around my shoulders but it was just Shawn. He placed a kiss on my neck and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you go join them?" He asks.

"I don't feel like getting my hair wet" I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nodded.

"The boys are sure making Mia feel welcome" I say and he nods.

"Yeah I told them to be super nice to her because she's found an apartment which she has to wait a few days before she can move in" he says.

"And by tomorrow your dad should be released at sent over to New York" he says and that instantly made my mood a bit better.

"I can't wait to see my dad, he's probably the only parent that ever really cared about me" I say and Shawn frowns.

"Well I care about you" he says.

"Of course and I care about you too" I say and he smiles before giving me a kiss.

"Don't worry about Mia she's only here for a little while okay" he says and I nodded.
-

We all had dinner which obviously Mia made for everyone just like the perfect angel she is. I was getting sick of her already.

Then we all decided to watch a movie. Lance brought pillows and blankets down to lay on the floor as two couches would work for the five of us.

However, Shawn and I laid on a couch together. Lance took another one while Cole and Mia were on the floor.

"What are we watching? Suggestions" Cole asks as he had the remote.

"I want to watch Aladdin" I say.

"Aren't you a little too old of Disney?" Mia suddenly says from the floor. I didn't respond nor did anyone else say anything.

"I want to watch Avengers" Lance says.

"I love Avengers!" She beamed and I rolled my eyes.

Of course she did.

I turned and rested my head on Shawn's chest because I wasn't interested in the movie. Shawn rubbed his hand up and down my back and held me close to him.

"Shawn?" I whispered and he looked down at me.

"Can I play on your phone?" I asked.

"I don't have any games" he whispers.

"I'll download one" I say and I know he was going to refuse but he unlocked his phone and handed it to me anyway.

I downloaded Sims and created my own virtual world. It was probably boring to most people but I loved this game. "Is that me?" Shawn asks and I nodded.

"Yup, and there's Coco" I say and he shook his head.

"You're so weird" he says and I let out a laugh.

"If you guys are going to make noise you can leave" Mia's annoying voice spoke.

Give me a fucking break.

"Do you know what-" I was cut off by Shawn's hand clamping my mouth to stop me from getting angry.

"We're leaving" Shawn says.

"No we're-" I couldn't even finish because Shawn literally carried me out of the room. He walked upstairs with me and took me back to our room.

"Who does she think she is?" I asked.

"I know you don't like her but please just ignore her" he says.

"I'm about to show her who I am. I'm sick of being nice to her!" I snapped and Shawn blocked me from getting out of the room.

"Hey, hey, look at me" he says and I looked up at him.

"Just ignore her. We can't get on her bad side now, think about your dad" he says.

Think about your dad. He was right, I'm doing this so I can see my dad and he's not harmed.

"You're right but she's such an annoying bitch" I complained.

"I know but she's only here for a little bit" he says and I nodded.

"Lets get into bed and you can finish playing your game" he says and I nodded.

Shawn and I were both now in bed. Shawn held me tight while I played on his phone. "I love you" he says pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you too" I say as I was busy playing.

I hope the next few days go by quickly because I don't want to be near Mia anymore...
*
*
*
A/N: this chapter kind of sucks :(