70

I let out a loud yawn before making my way around the house. Everything was quiet, very quiet. I knew Lance was out and Cole actually flew to Toronto to visit Isabella for the weekend.

Shawn however disappeared while I was napping. He said he was working in his office but he wasn't there. I literally looked all over the house but he was no where to be found.

I eventually walked into the library where I spotted the curly-haired man. Shawn was sat on the floor with his head buried into a baby book, intensely reading and focusing on the book. His concentration face was so adorable.

My heart warmed at the sight of him reading parenting and baby books. I didn't think he would've have put this much effort into this but he was doing so much.

I couldn't be more happier and proud.

"Hey there daddy" I say making him jump and slam the book shut.

"Elle- What are you doing?" He asks with a startled expression.

"Oh-nothing" I grinned as I walked over and sat beside him.

"I see you're gathering your knowledge" I say and he huffed.

"You didn't see me reading these" he says shoving all the books to one side.

"Why? It's so adorable" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Do you know your eyes will fall out if you keep rolling them?" I say and he was about to roll them but he didn't.

"I don't roll them that much" he defends.

"Really? I'm sure you roll your eyes at least twice a day" I say and he shook his head.

"You have more of an attitude than you think" I say and he gasped.

"I do not have an attitude and if anyone has an attitude it's you" he says.

"What?"

"You swear at me at least ten times a day and yell at me" he says.

"That's the hormones and I'm allowed to" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"You rolled your eyes again!" I exclaimed and he shook his head.

"No I didn't!" He says and I let out a laugh.

"Your son is going to have the attitude and stubbornness you have" I say and shook his head.

"What is he getting from you?" He asks.

"He's getting all the good qualities from his mother" I say and Shawn laughed.

"Of course he is. You're perfect. I want all my children to turn out just like you" he says and my heart warmed.

"You're so sweet and such a charmer" I say and he grinned before placing a kiss to my lips.

"So does that mean we're having more babies?" I asked.

"Absolutely not" He says and I frowned.

"One is more than enough. One is already too much" he says.

"Two is perfect" I say and Shawn shook his head.

"What about Coco? I thought she was your child. That's two" he says and I groaned.

"Fine three then" I say.

"Babe please, when the time comes we can discuss it. Let's just enjoy the one that is growing inside you now" he says and I nodded with a sigh.

"You're right" I say and he smiled before pulling me into a hug.

He's going to cave in after this baby. I know he is.

"You look extra cute today" he says and I blushed.

"You think?" I asked.

"This pastel yellow dress looks super cute on you, and the bump is getting bigger" he says and I smiled.

"You also look cute in your glasses" I say and he groaned.

"I'm not cu-"

"Shut up! Shut up! You are cute. You're the most cutest person in the world" I say and he tried hiding his amused smile.

"Who do you think the baby is going to look like?" Shawn asks.

"I think he's going to look exactly like you. A mini version of you literally" I say and he smiled.

"I think he might have your eyes though. He would have amazing eyes if he had yours" Shawn says and I smiled.

"I hope he looks exactly like you thought because that would be adorable" I say and he nodded with a smile.

"I love youuu" I sang placing a kiss on his lips and he grinned. "I love you more" he says hugging me.

We heard a loud slam from the front door indicating that Lance was probably home. "Let's go see what's all the commotion about he's causing" Shawn says and I nodded while getting up and following him down.

We both walked downstairs and I gasped seeing Lance's bloody face with bruising all over his face. Shawn immediately went over to Lance's limping body.

"What happened?" I exclaimed in horror as I opened the kitchen door so Shawn could bring him into the kitchen.

Shawn managed to put him down into the chair and I handed him the medical kit. Lance groaned while Shawn tried cleaning him up and I stood beside watching him. "What the fuck happened?" Shawn asks him.

"Well- um- Javer I think sent one of his men to the bar I was at. It's Friday which is normally poker night for Cole and I. However, Cole's not here and when this guy approached me I lost my temper. There was no one to hold me back and we got into fight" Lance explains.

"Oh Lance" I sighed.

"I know you told me to be careful but I couldn't control my anger" he says to Shawn.

"I'm sure it's fine, just don't go out without Cole next time" Shawn says and he nodded.

I was so surprised that Shawn was being extremely calm about this whole situation.

"How about I make you some hot chocolate and then we can watch a movie" I say and he nodded.

"Go clean yourself up and come back down" I say suggesting to the blood on his ripped clothes.

While Lance waddled out of the room, Shawn took a deep breath. "Well you handle that better than I thought you would" I say.

"I'm so fucking angry right now but I can't say anything to him. I don't want him to feel bad but this has just ruined our plan" He says and I frowned.

"I'm sure everything's going to be fine. I know you all have it under control" I say and he smiled pressing a light kiss to my lips and wrapping his arms around me.

A barking Coco came in and started rubbing her head against Shawn's ankle for attention. Of course he rolled his eyes and I had to give Coco the attention.

"Sir!" We heard one of guard's say in a deep voice.

Shawn and I both turned around to look at the guard. Lance walked passed the guard into the kitchen.

"What's wrong now?" Shawn asks.

"Code red" is all he says.

"What?" Shawn and Lance yell at the same time...