73

A/N: to the readers who were going to sell their parent's beach house, their sister and their soul. Also to those of you who hate me now.

Y'all make me laugh. ily.

E L L E -

"Take him away!" Javer's voice yelled as the two scary men dragged his lifeless body out of the room.

My heart shattered to pieces seeing his body drop to the ground. His lovely smile fading off his face after he told us that he loved us.

There was nothing worse than someone you love dying. But witnessing their death was a whole other level of pain.

It was so unexplainable from the state of shock we all were in. Cole dropped to his knees and started crying. Tears welling up in my eyes blurring my vision and streaming down my own cheeks.

"Now I'm satisfied, you all may leave" Javer says casually.

"You mother fucking asshole! I'm going to make sure you die tonight! You killed my best friend"Cole yelled angrily.

"I suggest before anyone else dies tonight you all leave" Javer spat.

"Now!" He barked angrily.

The man who was holding me in a harsh and tight grip let go. I immediately sprung up and ran to Shawn. A loud choking sob left me as I sobbed into his chest. His hand rubbing up and down my back in comfort.

"You all have ten seconds to get out!" Javer yells and I looked up at Shawn.

Shawn grabbed Cole off the floor and he was hysterical. Crying, shouting and thrashing about.

My heart ached as Shawn dragged his body out of the mansion. Once we were out side all of Shawn's men were lined up waiting out side for us.

"Get him some water and into the car home" Shawn orders and one of the men takes Cole into a car.

I looked at Shawn and there was an painful and unreadable expression in his eyes as a tear fell down his cheek. "This is all my fault" he says and my hand reached up to wipe away his tear.

"It's not- it's not your fault" I cried as he held me.

"Sir we need to get going" one of the men says and Shawn nodded as he slowly helped me to the car.

The car ride home was horrible. A heavy aching feeling was in my chest and I sobbed the whole way home. Cole must be in a worse state.
_

Walking up and into the house was painful. My body was aching and my arm was hurting. My body was literally shaking in fear.

All you could hear was Cole going crazy. He was shouting, throwing things and screaming like mad.

He was out of control and it was heart-breaking.

"Cole! Stop! Cole you need to stop" Shawn yelled as he held Cole down.

"Calm down please" he says to Cole.

"How can I calm down? How? That mother fucking asshole killed my best friend! How!" He screamed with pain in voice.

"Cole you need to be strong. We need to take a deep breath. None of us will be able to accept this ever but we need to take a deep breath" Shawn says.

"I can't! I just can't! Why didn't they kill me instead?" He yelled.

"Cole- shhh! Stop it" Shawn says as he went to throw something else in frustration.

"You need to calm down! For Lance, for Elle, for the baby. Everyone is already upset and we can't stress Elle out anymore please Cole" Shawn says and he let out a deep breath.

"You're right I'm sorry" he says as he took a few deep breaths and calmed down.

"I'm sorry Elle, I don't want to stress you or scare you" he says and I shook my head as I went closer to him.

"It's okay Cole, just calm down. This is not going to make it better. Please be strong for me" I say as I placed a hand on his cheek to wipe away a tear.

However, when he looked up at me his dull eyes filled with tears. He started crying again which only made me cry even more. "I'm- s-sorry I can't" He says as his voice cracked.

I hugged him tight- well however I could. It was so hard to hug anyone right now with a growing bump in the way.

Cole would never be the same again.

It won't be Lance and Cole, the best duo anymore.

My heart was hurting painfully and nothing would be able to fix this pain for any of us.

"Cole you should shower and maybe get to bed. We will have a clear mind in the morning" Shawn says and he nodded walking upstairs while sniffling.

"I'll get this mess cleaned up tomorrow" he says with sigh.

"He's taking it awfully" I sighed as I wiped my eyes.

"Let's get you something to eat then we can go to bed too" Shawn says and I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry" I replied.

"Just eat a little something, for me please" He says as he kissed my cheek and I sighed.

Shawn and I went into the kitchen and I ate a whole jar of pickles and some cheese crackers. We didn't speak at all the both of us were just in a horrible and deep thought.

"Shawn what are we going to do now?" I ask and he shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I'm just shocked and I can't actually process what's happening" he replies as I placed my hand on his.

"It's going to be fine maybe" I say even though I know it's not going to be fine.

"I know, we should get to bed" he says and I nodded.

We both changed and got into bed. Shawn held me tightly as we just stayed in silence in the dark.

I knew he wasn't sleeping nor was I.

I was just staring blankly at the window with a bit of the moonlight shining through from the gaps of the blinds.

I let out a deep breath and Shawn squeezed my hand before placing a kiss on my neck. "Please try not to stress to much" he whispers.

"I don't even know what to say. I feel so empty there's a heavy feeling of pain in my chest" I say and Shawn sighed.

"I know baby, I'm feeling the same. I can't explain how I feel, it's almost like I'm numb. Like I want to cry form the pain but at the same time in a shock and I can't believe it" he says and I sighed.

"I feel the same, I don't believe" I say and he hugged me tightly.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"I need to start planning a funeral or some type of memorial. I feel so sick just thinking about it but it has to be done" he says.

"I've never really been to funeral and attending the first one being Lance's is horrible" I say and he agreed.

"I'm sorry you had to see all of that. I never want to ever put you through anything like that ever again. I love you so much" he says in a soft voice.

"I love you too" I replied as I turned my head to kiss him.

I don't know how to feel. I feel numb from today's events. And every time I close my eyes it's just a replaying memory of Lance getting shot. It was horrible. It's like living the nightmare again and again.

It was just horrible, cruel and heart-breaking.

I can't even imagine how horrible tomorrow is going to be, when waking up and he's not going to be there eating breakfast.

I don't know how any of us will deal with this pain, the house is just going to be miserable without his presence.

L A N C E -

You bitches thought...