55

The day after Shawn's fake engagement we flew back to New York leaving Mia still in Toronto because she was flying in today herself.

It was hard to say goodbye to Eva and Isabella but they said they would visit one weekend.

Shawn never even told me what went down or happened but he said there's nothing to worry about at all. Because he had a 'private chat' with her and they have a deal settled between them. But he wouldn't tell me what that deal was which was frustrating.

But he said I would find out when she comes over.

We arrived in New York around 4am and I had been so tired from the travelling. I slept for so long and was still tired from the extreme jet lag.

I just laid around all day being my lazy ass self.

"Elle?" I heard Shawn's voice call out for me.

"I'm here" I say and I hear his footsteps nearing before I poked my head out from the mountain of pillows and blankets.

He let out a laugh before moving a few pillows to sit beside me on the couch. He brushed a few strands of my hair and stroked his thumb over my cheek.

"What are you doing hiding down here?" He asks.

"I'm just tired"

"You're tired still?" He exclaims.

"Well, I'm just lazy" I correct myself and he laughs before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"The boys want to go bowling, do you want to go?" He asks and my eyes widened.

"Yes!" I beamed excitedly.

I haven't been out that much and I haven't been bowling in such a long time. This should be fun.

Shawn dragged me upstairs to change because he said I couldn't go outside in my pyjamas. I sat on the floor in front of the closet letting out a huff.

I wore Shawn's hoodie but and put on some leggings I had on the floor before slipped my shoes on and ran downstairs. Lance and Cole were already in car and Shawn was waiting for me by the front door.

He held my hand as we walked out to the car. Lance was sitting in the passengers seat and Cole was sitting in the back.

Shawn opened the passengers side where Lance was sitting comfortably. "Get out and sit in the back" he says.

"Why? Elle can sit in the back" Lance says. I didn't mind sitting in the back so I agreed.

"I'll just-"

"Lance get out and sit in the back with Cole" Shawn says sternly cutting me off.

"I'll sit-" I was cut off again by Lance this time.

"Awe you can hold my leg and drive" He says in a baby voice to Shawn, which made Cole cackle from the back and I let out a giggle too.

"I don't do that! Lance I swear I'm going-"

"I'm going!" He exclaimed jumping out before Shawn got extremely angry.

"You're so mean" I say before I got into the passengers side and buckled myself in.

Shawn got into the drivers side with an annoyed huff. Lance leaned over and played the radio and raised the volume.

While Shawn was driving I knew he wanted to hold my hand but I could tell he was too embarrassed, considering Cole and Lance were in the back and they would make fun of him.

However, I just reached over and grabbed his hand holding it tightly as I rested it in my lap. Shawn glances over at me and I grinned at him.
_

After the short drive we made it to the bowling alley and it felt like I hadn't been here in forever. There was also so many people flooding the place. I forgot how busy New York always is.