54

A/N: double update because I love you guys :)
*
My eyes snapped open when I heard Coco barking and Lance probably screaming outside our room. I lifted my head up and Shawn turned around to look at me too.

"I will never get any good fucking sleep with that dog around" he grumbled before rolling over and laying over me.

"I'm sorry but it's probably Lance's fault" I say as I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"I JUST WANT TO EAT IN PEACE!" Lance screamed from outside our door.

"GIVE HER THE BACON!" Cole yelled as we could hear their thundering footsteps and Coco's barking.

I let out a laugh and Shawn had an amused smile on his face but still had his eyes closed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You really hurt my back yesterday" he says and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry but I had a really great time" I say and he let out a chuckle.

"I know you did, fucking scratched me up" he says and I giggled.

"Your back is going to hurt really bad when you shower" I say and he nodded.

"And I have to get fucking fake engaged today too" he says and I let out a groan.

I was extremely upset about his stupid decision but he assured me everything should be fine.

I trust him so I'm not that worried.

"We're flying back to New York tomorrow so you can finish packing today while I'm gone" he says and I nodded.

He turned and looked up at me before placing his hand on my cheek. "Don't be worried, I promise you have nothing to worry about baby" he says.

"I know" I say and he pulls me down for a kiss before holding me in his arms tightly.

"I love you so much. And I know how lucky I am so I wouldn't ever put you or myself in position to lose you" he says and my hearted melted.

"You're so adorable, I love you too" I say pressing a kiss to his lips again.

"Right we need to get up and shower then have breakfast" I say patting his shoulder as I slid out of the bed.
_

Shawn and I both showered and then headed downstairs for some breakfast. We walked in and Lance had a band-aid on his cheek.

"What happened?" I ask as I sat down.

"Um-"

"Coco and Lance had a fight over bacon" Cole says and I let out a howling laugh.

Lance crosses his arms and shook his head at us while we all laughed at him. "I'm sorry Lance but that's so funny" I say as I tried stopping my laugh.

Shawn and I ate our breakfast while Cole discussed the plans for the evening at the dumbass engagement. Which I was not allowed to attend, so that meant staying in all day.

"The tuxedos are coming in an hour then once you're ready we can leave" Cole says and Shawn nodded.

After Shawn, Lance and I lazed around Cole came in with the tuxedoes. Shawn groaned before getting up to get the tux from Cole. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs with him.

Here I was, helping my boyfriend get ready for his engagement. To some other bitch.

He buttoned up the white shirt and I hooked the silk gold tie around Shawn's neck before tying it for him. He watched me intently while I tried to fix the tie for him.