63

S H A W N-

Truthfully I've been worried the last few days about the baby situation.

But everything seems completely normal with Elle and everyone else. I hope it all goes smooth and everyone is happy in the end because I don't want any problems.

Elle has reassured me almost all the time that everything will be fine, but I still have my worries.

Today we had our first scan appointment thing and I was feeling very terrified and overwhelmed, I know it's supposed to be hard on Elle but I'm worried too.

However, Elle was fast asleep. Her body laying at a weird angle with one leg over me. Her hair sprawled across the pillow and some strands on her face. Then her mouth hanging slightly open with her soft snores coming out.

I couldn't help but smile watching Elle sleep. She still looked so beautiful. I shuffled slightly closer to her and pulled her closer to me. My fingers brushed through her hair before I placed a kiss on her cheek.

She shuffled closer and I wrapped my arms around her as my hand rubbed up and down her back. "Elle, baby wake up" I whispered as I kissed the top of her head.

"Too tired" she mumbled sleepily.

"You've been sleeping since 8pm last night, you've had at least 14 hours sleep" I laughed and she shook her head.

"We need to get ready and go to your appointment" I say and she groaned pushing herself out of my arms and rolling over.

She pulled the covers over herself and hid away from me. "I'm going to get ready then I'll get you ready" I say as I got up and went to get ready.

I changed out of my pyjamas and went the bathroom too, washing my face and actually looking awake.

I went back into the room and Elle again was still sleeping.

I don't know how this girl can sleep so much.

I picked up her leggings from the floor and a hoodie of mine. "Elle here are your clothes" I say as I lifted up the covers and she let out a groan.

"Change me" she says lifting her arms up and I let out a laugh.

I sat down and out the hoodie over her head and then slid the leggings up. "Come on up now" I say as I pulled her up and she finally got up.

She was walking with her eyes still closed and of course I had to guide her, as she was still half asleep.
__

We made it to the hospital in one piece with out losing an arm. Lance and Cole begged to come too but I didn't want them too.

Elle held my hand as we walked through the hospital. I had no idea on what was going on so I just stood behind her while she spoke to the receptionist.

"Are you excited?" She asked as we took a seat and I just shrugged.

"I mean I guess"

"It's going to be the first time we see our baby" she beamed and I nodded.

"I'm nervous" I admitted.

"Why?" She laughed and I just shrugged.

"It's only a scan nothing crazy for you to be nervous about" she says squeezing my hand. She rested her head on my shoulder and let out a deep sigh as we looked at other people around us.

There were other couples sat here. And there were other women who were way more pregnant than Elle, they had huge bumps. I watched as their partners comforted and relaxed them.