80

Mature Content (slightly)

A/N: also just know I love you.
*

I laid in bed with a sleeping Adam on my chest. He was curled up on me with little breaths coming out of him. It was so peaceful and relaxing now that he was finally asleep.

Newborns are not easy, at all. He only slept for two hours and after every two hours kept waking up. He would either cry to be fed or changed. It was hard trying to get him into a routine.

But finally around 10am he feel asleep and had been sleeping, and I hope he sleeps for a good few hours.

Shawn and I were both extremely tired. I was exhausted, my nipples were so sore from feeding, my head was hurting. We couldn't get a good nights sleep at all but I knew the next few weeks were going to be tough until Adam was into a routine.

Lance and Cole were also not thrilled with Adam crying every few hours, which resulted to them sleeping downstairs on the couches. They also had Coco with them because she would start barking when she heard Adam cry and that made him cry even more.

Shawn also finally brought me phone. He gave it to me for emergencies and also because I would be trapped at home with a newborn for a while.

But I loved annoying him when he wasn't at home.

Currently, he was out with the boys getting some delivery or something but I was half asleep when he told me and kissed me goodbye, so I didn't even understand in my unconscious state.

But it was time to entertain myself while Adam was asleep.

To Shawn: hiiiiii

From Shawn: hi baby

I was shocked at his immediate reply which made me grin.

To Shawn: watcha doing

From Shawn: waiting for the delivery

To Shawn: when are you coming back home?

From Shawn: soon. Do you want something?

Now it's time to have fun.

To Shawn: some of you ;)

From Shawn: what are you up to?

To Shawn: nothing babe

From Shawn: why are you being weird?

To Shawn: I am not :(

From Shawn: what do you want? I'll be home soon.

To Shawn: again, some of you ;)

From Shawn: are you horny?

To Shawn: ;)

From Shawn: stop with the emoticons

To Shawn: emoticons? Fuck never mind, I don't want you grandpa