38

My eyes fluttered open once the sunlight had lit the room. I let out a loud yawn before turning to face Shawn. He was fast asleep still and I was still tired but not sleepy.

I kissed his nose and his lips curved slightly before he moved his head resting it in the crook of my neck. His breath was light ticking my neck and his hand was stroking the bare skin of my back.

"Hiiiii" I giggled quietly as he pressed a kiss to my neck.

"Mhm" he groaned sleepily.

He then rolled slightly to be on top of me and I let out a groan as he was squishing me. "Shawn get off" I say trying to push him.

"You're squishing the girls!" I exclaimed as he was fully pressing down on my chest and it was painful.

He let out a laugh before rolling over and pulling me so now we manoeuvred to the other side of the bed which was colder.

"How was your sleep?" He asked with his voice still raspy.

"Good, it was good" I sang quietly and he laughed.

"Best sleep I've ever had" he says and I smiled.

He hugged me tightly and I smiled and mushed my face into his warm chest. "I have a backache" he says and I laughed.

"Yesterday was a lot and I have never moved my back that much ever" he says and I giggled.

"I'll massage it later"  I say and he hummed.

"I'm hungry now" I say and he sighed before he kissed me and we both got out of bed.

Shawn immediately started laughing at me and I looked at him confused. "What are you laughing at!" I exclaimed and he shook his head.

"We need to shower" I say and he nodded.

I threw on one of Shawn's shirts and ran out to the bathroom quickly before any of the boys caught us. Then Shawn came into the bathroom straight after me. I pulled Shawn's shirt off and tossed it to the ground before stepping into the warm shower.

Shawn stepped into the shower soon after and lathered up the shower gel in his hands and started rubbing it on my body. "I thought you would be extremely sore" he laughed.

"I am in slight pain but I'm powering through" I say and he chuckled.

Shawn then washed my hair, his fingers massaging my scalp and I just closed my eyes enjoying this feeling. He slowly washed the shampoo out of my hair and then pressed a kiss to my lips. I stepped behind Shawn as he went to wash his hair.

Once we were all clean we wrapped towels around ourselves. I stood by the mirror to brush my teeth but my eyes widened in horror. "Shawn!" I exclaimed looking at the marks on my neck and chest.

"They look good" he says and I rolled my eyes.

I brushed my teeth before I went into my room and changed making sure that I wore a shirt that covered the marks on my neck. However, the marks weren't that visible.

I let my hair air-dry and took myself downstairs. I walked into the living room to see Cole and Lance flat out on the ground and beer bottles everywhere.

"I had to get them drunk so they couldn't hear us last night" Shawn's voice suddenly booms through making me jump.

"Will we have to do that every time?" I asked.

"Well the way you were screaming last night we might have too" he says and I giggled.

"Wake up!" Shawn yelled and they both groaned, Lance rolled over and fell to the ground with a thud.

"Ow" he groaned placing a hand on his head. Shawn went and pulled him up and had to hold him down because he was stumbling everywhere.

I walked with Lance's heavy weight on me and into the kitchen. I forced glasses of water down his throat as he was refusing. Then Shawn came in put Cole down and shoving some water down his throat.

"Cole wake up" Shawn yells but he refused to open his eyes as he had his head down.

"Cole get up!" Shawn yelled again shaking him.

"But I don't want to go to school dad" he groaned and I let out a laugh.

Shawn then splashed a cold cup of water on Cole's face making him snap up. I was stood with Lance who rested his head on my shoulder and just quietly watched Cole and Shawn argue.

"Alright just stop, let's get some breakfast in you all" I say as I prepared bowls of cereal.

I sat next to Shawn eating breakfast and the boys were eating but had their eyes closed. Lance missed his mouth and ended up spilling it on himself.

The breakfast nightmare was over, Cole and Lance were now sobered up and watching tv.

Shawn and I decided we were just going to relax today. I laid on the couch and Shawn laid beside me with his arms wrapped around me. Cole and Lance day opposite us both laying beside each other.

"I still haven't had a chance to ask you, how the heck you learned how to do that last night?" He whispers and I giggled.

"I've had a boyfriend before" I say and his face immediately soured.

"But that was years ago" I added and he still looked annoyed.

"You've had past relationships too, so stop making that face" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"Did you love that guy?" He asks.

"I mean at the time but I've lost my feelings for him and it was only a short relationship." I say and he hummed.

"But I love you a lot, way more then I ever loved anyone so be happy" I say and he smiled.

"I love you too" he says pressing his lips to mine.

"Will you guys keep the loving down over there!" Cole yells and Lance let out a laugh.

"Shut up" Shawn snaps at them and I laughed.

"You stole our bestfriend, when can we have her back?" Lance asks.

"I'll hang out with you guys once Shawn stops being clingy" I say and Shawn gasped.

"I'm not clingy" he says and we all laughed.

"That's a lie" Cole laughs.

"I'm not clingy!" He defends

"Sure you're not" Lance mocked.

"I like it when you're clingy" I say as I placed my hand on his cheek brushing my thumb over his cheek. He tried to fight back a smile but caved in and smiled.

"Fine I'm clingy" he admitted before hiding his face in the crook of my neck as the boys laughed at him.

"Also Shawn, you are whipped" Lance adds and a smiled spread across my face before I kissed Shawn's head...