30

ONE WEEK LATER-

I was tied to a wooden chair and I had been sitting in the same position for days. My whole body was hurting from them abusing and torturing me as I was refusing to cooperate.

I let out a scratchy cough from my dry throat before the doors opened. A tiny bit of light stringing in as multiple footsteps were heard.

My whole body was numb from being in the cold but my heart was still pounding in fear, every time that door opened.

The footsteps getting heavier and suddenly the lights turned on, I shut my eyes quickly from the brightness before my vision was adjusting to it.

"Sweet Elle, oh so beautiful" I heard a very unfamiliar voice before the man's face appeared in front of me.

Ashton.

He was very tanned, dark prickly beard, blue eyes and tattoos cascading across the skin of his arms.

His rough and dry fingers were touching my cheek and I flinched trying to move my head back as much as I could. He laughed at my actions before forcefully holding my face in his hands, I shut my eyes tightly as he kissed my cheek.

I was trying to scream and move but as well as my body being tied up, they also taped my mouth.

"My sweet Elle, I've been waiting for this day. Finally you're in my hands now" he says and I cringed.

"I'm going to take such good care of you I promise, much better then Shawn and his posse" he says and I shook my head as I let out muffled screams.

"I've already planned our future out, we're going to get married and have four children. I'm going to treat you like the queen you deserve to be" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"It's also come to my attention, that you my princess hasn't eaten anything. I can't let you starve, so I'm going to feed you with my own hands" he says.

I would rather starve.

The pulled the tape of my mouth which really hurt my lips and now it was stinging. "Look at those pink lips, looking so swollen" he says as his finger brushed over my lips.

"Don't touch me" I spat angrily and he smiled.

"Such a beautiful voice" he says and I my eyes widened.

What type of crack is he on?

"I've been dying to hear my precious baby's voice" he says caressing my cheek.

What the fuck?

"I'm not your baby" I say.

"You're not Shawn's either, you're mine and mine only" he says.

"I'm not anyone's and I most definitely will not be your's either, you fucking psycho" I screamed at him.

One of the guys handed him a bowl of cereal which he took. He scooped the cereal on to the spoon before bringing it to my mouth. "Open up" He says and I refused to open my mouth.

It has to be poisoned.

"Darling you need to eat, and I'm going to make sure you've ate" he says trying to push the spoon into my closed mouth.

I shook my head as he tried putting the spoon into my mouth but I refused. I then opened my mouth as I bit down on the spoon and yanked it out of his hand with my teeth, I threw the spoon the ground and the clanking noise echoed.