77

A/N: I'm not sure if anyone got notifications for the last chapter.

Also there's going to be a few time skips the next few chapters...
*
I was due any day now, the last few months of my pregnancy has been amazing yet tiring. I ate food and just slept all day.

It was so hard being a petite woman and having a huge watermelon attached to your stomach. I couldn't even walk without losing my breath and getting pains in my legs.

Shawn and I were going on a date today.

He was taking me on a date tonight before our baby comes. These last few days it will be just the two of us, until it becomes three. Well five including Lance and Cole.

Shawn has be spoiling me rotten. He's been taking so much care of me, feeding all the food I crave and giving me some pregnancy massages, which he learnt from reading those baby books.

At the start Shawn wasn't so interest but now he's fully invested and thrilled as much as I am. Lance and Cole were so excited and overjoyed too.

None of us could wait. I was doing all these exercises and all of these things to help with the baby to come quicker.

I truly was nervous for the labour and actual 'pushing a baby out of the vagina' fiasco. But I had been to classes and did all of my research and I felt prepared.

"Babe are you ready to go?" Shawn asks and I nodded as got up from the edge of the bed.

"You look beautiful" he smiled taking my hand in his and placing a kiss on it.

"I feel like I can't breathe in this dress" I say and he let out a chuckle.

"Do you want to change into something more comfortable? Sweatpants?" He asks.

"Were going to a nice restaurant, I don't want to walk in with sweatpants" I say as I shook my head.

"But you're pregnant it's fine" he defends.

"I'll be fine" I say and he shrugged before placing a kiss on my lips.
-

Shawn and I were seated at a booth inside the candle lit and warm restaurant. It was nice, classy and fancy.

"What do you want?" Shawn asks looking at the menu.

"Everything" I replied and he laughed.

We ordered our dinner and for some reason I couldn't eat it. "What's wrong?" Shawn asks and I shrugged.

"I don't know but I just can't eat it" I say and he looked at me confused.

"Shall I order you something else?" He asks and I shook my head.

"Eat something please babe?" He asks and I sighed.

"Can we just go home and have pizza?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Sure. I'll get this packed for the boys to eat instead" he says and I nodded.
-

So the dinner date didn't go according to plan.

However, we ended up in bed. The both of us in our pyjamas and a pizza box which we were eating from and the tv playing in the background.

"This is way better" I say as I bit into the warm and delicious pizza.

"Mhm" Shawn agreed.

"I'm sorry we had to do this. I feel terrible because I know how much you planned" I say and he shook his head.

"I would eat pizza in our sweatpants and on our bed forever" he says.

My heart melted.

"You're so adorable" I say and he grinned.