Thank You

I just want to say how grateful I am to everyone who read this story, voted and commented with love. It makes me so happy to see how many people enjoyed this story. It's been a tough ride but we've done it.

I'm proud of myself too. Writing stories is something that makes me happy and proud. It makes me feel like I have a purpose in life to entertain others.

You all motivate me with all the lovely comments you leave me all the time. It motivates me to work harder putting more out there for you to read.

That is excluding a handful of people who leave nasty comments. I want to make it clear for myself and other authors too, we try our best but sometimes mistakes happen or we write stories that may not interest you. But don't hate on it,  just don't read. It can take people's motivations away and stop them from doing something they love.

Wattpad should be a safe space and happy environment where we pull each other together. Please be kind to one another.

But I just want to say thank you to all of you. I'm so happy with the response I got on this book. At first I didn't think people would read it but the amount of response I got was amazing.

I love you all I literally cannot explain how much I love you. Thank so much to each person who read the story, voted and commented.

Thank you so much ❤️

Sequel? Yup it's coming ;)