48

A/N: scared you all into thinking it was the end ;)
*

"Oh my God I miss you!" I yelled as I ran and literally jumped on Shawn and he stumbled back slightly.

"I missed you too" he says hugging me tightly before he placed a kiss in my lips.

It feels good to be back in Shawn's arms.

"Thank God you're fine, I was so worried because you didn't answer any phone calls" I say as I place my hands on his cheek.

"I'm sorry we got caught up celebrating because Ashton's gone" he says.

"Forever?" I ask.

"Forever" he says and I cheered.

"Finally! I can go outside now!" I cheered happily and Shawn laughed.

"That's what we're doing now. I'm going to take you shopping" he says and I gasped.

"Wow"

"It's also your birthday tomorrow" he smiled and I nodded.

"And we have something planned for you!" Lance's voice boomed from behind Shawn.

"You guys! I missed you both!" I smiled as I went and hugged them both.

"We missed you too, the whole plane ride here Shawn just sobbed and talked about how much he missed you" Cole says and I turned to look at Shawn.

"No I didn't, so shut the fuck up" he groaned in embarrassment.

"Oh I miss Elle. I just want her kisses and I need her" Lance mocked and impersonation of Shawn.

"Shut up" Shawn scowled at Lance making me giggle.

"Well Shawn and I are finally going out so I need to get ready!" I beamed as I kissed Shawn on the cheek and raced up the stairs.

I was so excited to freely be able to go out. It was a relief and a weight lifted off my shoulders and I didn't feel that scared anymore.

Also it was my birthday tomorrow, that meant we could celebrate freely and just have fun.
_

I held Shawn's hand as we walked around in the local mall. It was so busy but it felt good to be around loads of people in a busy place.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Shawn.

"Well we need to buy you a nice dress for tomorrow" He says and I grinned.

"As instructed by Lance and Cole your party planners" he says and I chuckled.

"Come on this way" Shawn says taking my hand and pulling me into a store.

"Wow" I breathed out as I looked at this huge store full of beautiful dresses.

"You can choose whatever you want" he says pressing a kiss to my cheek and I smiled.

Shawn followed behind me as my fingers touched the materials of the dresses as I looked through them.

"What about this?" I hear Shawn making me turn around. He held up a baby pink silk dress, it was very pretty.

"That's cute" I say and he smiled as I took it to examine it.

"Try it on" he says and I nodded.

"Let's look at more" I says and he nodded.

After twenty minutes Shawn's hands were full of dresses that I wanted to try on. I finally went to the fitting rooms with all the dress.

Shawn walked into the fitting room with me and I looked at him weirdly. "What are you doing in here?" I chuckled as he hooked up the dresses.