22

Hours later we finally landed in Toronto, it was dark and I think it was around 1am. I was extremely tired after today's events. I rubbed my eyes and stood up out of my seat.

A guard had to hold me as we walked down the jet's steps because I was so tired that I was stumbling everywhere. "Get on" Lance says and I laughed before getting on to his back.

Lance carried me all the way to the other side of the airport runway and then put me down once we stood by the many black cars. I got into the one I was told to get into.

After a short drive we made it to our destination which was a mini mansion. It was hidden away in the mountains and which kept it completely hidden.

Shawn was right at the door as we pulled up, there was boxes and suitcases being taken in to the house.

I got out of the car yawning as I walked up the steps to Shawn. "Tired?" He asks and I nodded.

"Let me show you to your room" he says and I followed but threw my weight on him which caught him by surprise.

His hands landed on my waist as he held me up and I was leaning on him. "What are you doing?" He asks as he helped me walk inside.

"I can't even walk properly, I'm too tired" I say and he chuckles.

"You can see the rest of the house after you sleep, let me just take you up to your room" he says and I nodded.

We walked up the stairs and Shawn led me down a hallway. "Your room is here and mine is the one down the hall" he says pointing at both rooms.

"Why do I need to know where your room is?" I teased as I looked up at him.

"In case you want to pay me a visit" he says and I laughed.

"Mhm" I say as he opened the door for me. I stepped inside with awe at the huge room. It was slightly bigger then my last room, and had huge beautiful windows displaying the nature outside but it was dark so I couldn't see much.

"Wow it's so nice" I say as I looked around at the nice room.

"Like it?" He asks and I nodded before I went crashing straight into the bed.

"Good the large windows will give you a better view of the rainy days" he says and I smiled up at him from the bed.

"Get some sleep now" he says and I nodded.

"I'm so tired"

"You're always tired" he laughs and I threw a pillow at him before crawling under the covers. He left the room closing my door and I fell asleep.
__

My eyes opened to see it was around 9am. I had no idea where I was going so I took myself down the hall to Shawn's room. I knocked on the door and there was no response so I opened it slightly and there was no one. His room was similar to mine except he had a balcony.

I closed his door and then went downstairs which was completely quiet. It was like there was no one at all inside, I looked out the window to see the guards there on duty.

Maybe I should ask them, I walked to the front door and placed my hand on the stainless steel handle to open the front door. However, I was yanked back which made me let out a shriek.

"Stop sneaking up on me" I exclaimed as I pushed Shawn and he laughed.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"I thought there was no one here so I was going to ask the guards outside" I say and Shawn shook his head.

"Do you need breakfast?" He asks and I nodded.

"Kitchen is this way" he says leading me down a hall.

"Where are the guys? It's so quiet" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Training in the gym, which also means I need to give you a tour of the place" he says and I nodded as I went to pour out some cereal to eat.

I took a seat and Shawn sat beside me while started eating. He was quiet for a few minutes like he was in deep thought before he spoke. "So.. um- the other day?" He says and I looked up at him.

"Mhm" I hummed.

"When we kissed" he adds.

"When you kissed me" I corrected and he rolled his eyes.

"That day-" He trialed off.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked and he looked nervous.

"It was just in the moment" he says and I froze for a second. Was it a mistake? Did he regret it?

"Wait- are you saying it was a mistake?" I asked.

"No- definitely not. I liked kissing you" he says and I laughed.

"I liked it too" I say shyly which made him smile.

"What would you do or say if I keep kissing you?" He asks and I grinned.

"I wouldn't mind" I say and he smirked.

"Oh yeah?" He says cockily raising his eyebrow up at me which made me laugh.

There was undeniable attraction between the both of us, which we clearly didn't want to confess yet I don't think. Maybe not saying anything right now was best, just keeping it mysterious between the both of us.

The kitchen door opened which revealed Lance and Cole who seemed to have finished their training.

"Morning Elle!" Cole smiles as he hugged me from behind and I patted his arm with a mouth full of cereal.

"Morning guys" I smiled at the both of the them as they started getting food out to eat.

"So are you both back on speaking terms?" Lance asks as he rested on the counter in front of Shawn and I.

Shawn and I looked at each other, we were on more than speaking terms.

"Yes we are" Shawn says quietly and Lance hummed before turning around.

"Right I have some work to do" Shawn announces as he stood up the leave the kitchen.

Cole and Lance took a seat as they started eating their food.

"Shawn seems really loosened up lately" Cole says and I grinned as I looked down at my bowl of cereal...