34

S H A W N -

"Please stop" I heard Elle's crying voice making me snap my eyes open. I jumped as I turned to see her screaming for help in her sleep and pain in her voice.

"Stop... let me go" she cried again and my heart shattered at the pain in her voice.

"Elle, wake up. I'm here" I say and I shook her trying to get her to wake up.

"No....please" she screamed again but I shook her hard enough for her eyes to open. Tears spilling down her cheeks and her gasping for breaths before she sat up,

"It was just a dream" I shushed her as I pulled her close to me and wiped her eyes away.

"More like a nightmare" she breathes out.

"What happened? Please tell me" I say and she took a deep breath.

"It was horrible. It's all the flashbacks of what Ashton did to me" she says as her voice cracked.

"Did he touch you?" I ask and she nodded not looking at me.

"Everywhere and he didn't stop. He hurt me a lot" she cried.

"When I refused, he would inject me with these drugs which made my body frozen so I couldn't move. That's when he used to take advantage of me..." she continued examining everything as she cried. The pain I was feeling as she expressed everything to me.

Suddenly a fire burned within my chest. How dare he lay a finger on my girl. How dare he even lay a finger on anyone without consent?

Now I was livid.

He was going to fucking die, and I'm going to make sure it's a painful death.

He deserves it.

"Elle I promise you that nothing will ever happen to you again. I'm going to end this fucking boy and make sure he ever regrets touching you" I say as I wiped her eyes.

I hugged her tightly and I kissed the top of her head. I had to protect and make sure nothing would happen to her ever again. 

I would make sure of it.

I would do anything to keep her safe and happy, because she was everything to me.

"I'm sorry Elle, this is all my fault" I say and she shook her head.

"Its not. Don't blame yourself and I'll get over it soon. I'm strong" she says and I smiled.

"The strongest" I say and she giggled as I hugged her tightly, not even wanting to let her go.

"Can we go downstairs now?" She asks and I nodded as we both got out of bed.

My body was so sore and was in so much pain. I had such a terrible back ache too. I think all of us were in pain from all the torture we received but Elle was probably in the most pain.

I held her hand as we walked downstairs into the kitchen, where Cole and Lance were.

"What are you doing?" Elle asks.

"Lance is dying my beard because it's- getting grey" he whispered the last bit and she laughed.

"You're an old man" she laughed before letting go of my hand to go to the fridge. I took a seat as I watched Elle, she poured herself a glass of orange juice before walking back around to me.

I lifted her up and into my lap, she sat carefully before picking her glass up from the counter and taking sips from her glass.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder as we watched the boys. Her presence made me relax so much.