68

I hummed quietly as I made my way through the house. I showered and went on a morning walk with Cole. I was feeling good this morning and now I was hungry after that walk.

"We're doing this every morning" Cole says and I nodded.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" I say.

"I told you" he says as he opens the door and let me into the house.

There was a huge cardboard packaged box sat on the floor in the hall. I looked at it before minding my own business and making way to the kitchen.

"Morning" Lance grunted as he slumped on the chair as he rested his head on the counter. I walked around to get myself a glass of cold water. I popped out a few ice-cubes and slipped it into my glass.

I sat down sipping my cold water while Cole made some breakfast.

Shawn walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and letting out a loud yawn. Coco trailing behind him as he came over to me wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Good morning" I smile at him.

"Morning" he whispered in his rasped voice as he placed a kiss softly on my lips.

"How was your walk? How are you feeling?" He asks with his fingers brushing through my hair.

"It was better then I thought it would be. I'm tired but not that tired" I say and he smiled.

"That's good" He says with his hand rubbing my back.

"I'm hungry Cole" I complained.

"Just a minute" he says rushing to finish making my breakfast.

"Breakfast better be good, Elle needs to eat loads to keep my boy satisfied" Shawn says rubbing my bump making me grin like an idiot and making Cole laugh.

"Trust me breakfast will be exquisite" he says before he turned around placing a plate of chocolate pancakes in front of me.

"Thank you Cole" I smiled while I started eating my breakfast. Shawn made himself a cup of coffee before sitting beside me.

Lance was extremely tired, he was hunched over with his head in his hands. "Lance?" I called and he lifted his head up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded but I wasn't satisfied. Maybe too much training since he was in the gym for almost four hours last night.

"I do need to have a nap though" I say as I let out a yawn.

"I have something for you" Shawn says and my eyebrow raised up as I looked at him.

"Once you finish breakfast I'll show you" He says and I smiled.

Breakfast was done for me, Shawn held my hand as we walked out of the kitchen. He led me into the hall where the big cardboard laid on the floor.

"What is that?" I asked.

"I did some research at found something called a pregnancy pillow, it's supposed to help support you in bed. And I want you to sleep comfortably for the next few months" he says and my heart literally melted and a big smile took a smiled over me.

He was so adorable and thoughtful, oh my God. I couldn't comprehend how sweet Shawn was despite being 'ruthless gang leader'. He honestly had a sweet heart deep down.

"Shawn!" I exclaimed before I went wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you! You are amazing" I cried into his neck before I placed a kiss on his lips.

"It's nothing baby, just to keep you happy and comfortable" he smiles.

"You are too good to me" I say and he shook his head.