43

I jumped when I heard a loud thud and a groan, my eyes snapped opened to see Shawn flat on to the floor. "My head" he whined before pulling himself back up on to the bed.

I pulled him close to me and rubbed his head. "My head hurts" he groans with his eyes closed.

"I know it will, you were really drunk last night" I say and he whines.

I spent an hour of the morning massaging Shawn's head after he had some painkillers and water. He was still having a very bad hangover and his eyes were still red and droopy.

"Let's have some breakfast maybe that will make you feel better" I say and he nodded as we got up and got out of bed together. I quickly went to the bathroom before going to the kitchen with Shawn.

He sat down with his head down on the counter while I made him some coffee. I felt terrible that he was having a terrible hangover, I knew how that felt.

However, Lance and Cole made their entrance and immediately started laughing at the sight of Shawn.

"Will you all shut up!" Shawn yelled as he scowled at them.

"Oh Shawn I love you, come give me a kiss" Lance mocked pouting his lips at Shawn.

"Fuck off" Shawn says and Lance went wrapping his arms around Shawn.

"Get off me!" Shawn yelled shoving Lance.

"You didn't mind kiss me yesterday" Lance says and Shawn looked at me.

"Huh?"

"Huh? Is right. You were so drunk, you were a completely different person" I say and his eyes widen.

"Is the reason you never get drunk because you act like a child? Or a weirdo?" Cole laughs.

"What happened?" Shawn asks in embarrassment.

"You kept screaming and singing the whole ride in the car. You kissed me and told me you love me. Also you kept singing Low and slapped Elle's ass with no shame." Lance laughs.

"I didn't kiss you" Shawn defends shaking his head.

"Yes you did and we all witnessed it" Cole says and Shawn shook his head.

"It was hilarious actually" I say and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What happened when we left your room?" Cole asked and I let out a laugh.

"He-"

"Don't Elle" Shawn says shaking his head.

"Well he hit his head when he ran into the wall. Then once I got him into bed he kept mumbling all these words and telling me he loved me, you also kept calling yourself a baby. So adorable" I say and the boys 'awed' quietly which annoyed Shawn more.

"No no no that didn't happen no" he says slamming his hand on the counter.

"Oh but it did. Are you sad, you little baby?" Lance says and in a baby voice and Shawn glared at him.

"You better keep the mouth shut or I'll staple it for you" Shawn snapped angrily.

"This baby needs some food and a nap" Cole teases and Shawn picked up an apple from the fruit bowl and threw it at Cole.

"This baby is crazy, you need a time out" Cole's says picking up the apple that hit him. Lance let out a snort.

Shawn was embarrassed and upset from the teasing and them mocking him. I felt bad but at the same time it was funny seeing him getting angry.

"Alright everyone can leave my baby alone" I say as I wrapped my arms around Shawn and he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"He is an actually baby" Cole laughed as he made breakfast.