19

A/N: double update! I love you!
*

E L L E -

He kissed me.

Shawn fucking kissed me.

I can't believe he just kissed me like that. Most of all why did I like it? As soon as his plump lips touched mine I felt an electric bubbling feeling running through my veins and butterflies erupting in my stomach like crazy.

My cheeks had heated up and my face was all flustered as I ran out and was making my was back to my room.

I can't believe we kissed! I just had this adrenaline running through me right now and it felt great.

"Elle?" I heard my name as Lance walked into my room all sweaty from his training.

"Yes?" I timidly asked.

"We're going to set up a movie to watch in a bit, are you going to join?" He asks.

"Mhm sure" I mumbled with my mind still drifted to the kiss.

"Elle?" He asks.

"Yes?"

"What's up with you? You're really smiley?" He asks and I cleared my throat.

"I'm normal" I scoffed and he raised his eyebrow at me. My face was getting hotter now and more flustered which was making him question more.

"I'll see you downstairs" I sang as I pushed him out as he was mumbling a load of questions.

I shut the door and my back was pressed against it as I let out a breath. My heart was racing like crazy and I still could feel the warmth of Shawn's lips on my lips.

I took a deep breath before I took myself downstairs and acted normal. Shawn was stood yelling at Cole for the mess he was making, however I brushed past him and he suddenly stopped talking.

I went and sat on the couch and Shawn was stood still by the doorway. I didn't look at him but I could just feel the tension between us radiating and nor did I look at him.

Cole also found it uncomfortable but he must be thinking about the outburst Shawn and I had, however I was worried about the kiss we shared.

My stomach was churning I don't know whether it was the anxiousness or the excitement bubbling but

I kept my eyes on the tv while Cole put a movie on, in that time Lance had literally pounced on to me and Shawn has disappeared. We all three sat together watching a movie.

I was so glad they were really great friends towards me, very protective and brotherly. It was nice having them around and I was glad they were not mean and horrible.

We ate dinner but Shawn didn't make an appearance at the table which I was kind of happy about because I was feeling slightly off about this.

Dinner was done and now I was headed off to bed because I was so tired after a mentally long day.
_

"Elle?" A voice whispered making me jump as my eyes snapped open.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as I placed my hand over my chest out of fright.

"Don't scare me like that Shawn" I as I slapped his arm. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before I sat up comfortably.

"What are you doing here at 5am?" I asked glanced at the bright red numbers.

"Get up" he say as he pulled the covers off me.

"Why?"

"Just shh and follow me" he commands as I slipped out of the bed and stretched.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My room" he replies and I stopped in my tracks suddenly with so many thoughts.

"It's nothing bad I promise come on" he says as he tugged my arm and I followed him. The double doors opened to his bedroom and I hesitantly stepped in after him.

It was a huge ass room with a gigantic bed, the colours of his room were grey, white and black. Very monotoned. He had doors which I presume led to a balcony.

"Follow me" He says as he opened the door and I followed him out on to the balcony. There was a blanket on the floor and two cups.

"I thought we could watch the sunrise and this is a token in exchange for forgiveness, of course" he says and my heart swelled at the thoughtful gesture.

We both sat down and crossed our legs as I looked over New York and the bright oranges beaming sun that was rising up. Our legs were slightly brushing as we sat together.

"This is two glasses of orange juice because we don't have hot chocolate" he says and I smiled.

"You remembered?" I asked and he nodded from the memory of us in the library.

"I know watching the rain and having hot chocolate was with your dad. But maybe orange juice and sunrises could be our thing" he says as he handed me a cup of juice.

Orange juice and sunrises could be our thing.

He's so adorable, what the actual fuck?

"That's so cute" I mumbled as I took a sip of the orange juice.

"Thank you" I say as I placed it down and rested my head against his shoulder. He tensed but allowed me to rest against his shoulder.

"Did think a crazy killer like you would do stuff like this?" I says and he laughed.

"Serial killer" he corrects.

"That makes it so much better" I say sarcastically.

"It's the truth" he says.

"Don't you ever feel guilty for taking people's lives?" I asked and he sighed.

"Nope. My whole life has evolved around this and I don't really know what normal is or even sympathy towards people when I kill them" he says.

"When did you first kill someone?" I asked.

"14" he replied casually and I froze for a second.

"I grew up in this crazy life and I haven't grew up with emotion if I'm truly honest." He says.

"Tell me about your family, I mean if you want" I whispered afraid he would lash out.

"Both my parents are dead. My mother died a year after giving birth to me and my father died five years ago" he says and my heart hurt for him.

"I'm so sorry" I said sincerely as everything went quiet and we both stared at the sun rising.

"My father died too, like six years ago" I added.

"I know you've told me" he says.

"What about your mom?" He asks.

"Well if I'm honest, she didn't love my dad at all. She was forced to stay with him when he found out she was pregnant. They lived together for a while as I was growing up but eventually split because of my dad's gang business. She kept my shadowed away and I got to see him sometimes but he always explained why it was dangerous for me to see him" I explained.

"Do you have a good relationship with your mom?" He asks and I sighed.

"I wish. Her being my only parent alive and I being her only child you would think that she would love me so much. However we don't have a good relationship, she blames my existence for ruining her life. She says if I was never born then she wouldn't have been tied to my dad but now she's happy with a billion guys" I explained sadly.

"Well she's crazy because I'm glad you exist" he says and I giggled. We went quiet for a few minutes as we enjoyed the view of sunrise.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "So um- about that kiss?" He says and my heart started pounding.

"Shhh- just enjoy this" I say as I shushed him and he chuckled before his arm came around me from behind. I relaxed and leaned into him more watching this sunrise.

What ever was going on with him, I liked very much...
*
*
*
A/N: How did you like this chapter?